Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Data Analytics Journey - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Data Analytics Journey (4706 Views)

My ALX Data Science & Data Analytics Journey / My 200-day Data Analytics Journey (zero To Job Ready) / Globacom please automatically activate my data plan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Data Analytics Journey by zionema(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
DataAlchemist:
big query is a cloud based data base management tool from google. It performs same function as other db tools like mysql and postgresql, but unlike others it's not completely free(but good for training) and it's web based(no desktop version)
ok thank you. I more thing, I was thinking that the Google analytics course covered ms-sql how true is it?
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by DataAlchemist: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
zionema:
ok thank you. I more thing, I was thinking that the Google analytics course covered ms-sql how true is it?
no, it doesn't just big query
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Naanlong01: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
God bless everyone here. My question may be funny. Please can phone be used to acquire any of these skills mentioned by DataAlchemist? I am a total novice about all of these but am enthusiastic about it. Infact am considering buying a laptop and if you would advice, what specifications should I be looking for, like ram, hdd etc. But can phone be used to do anything for now?
Thank you.
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by DataAlchemist: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Naanlong01:
God bless everyone here. My question may be funny. Please can phone be used to acquire any of these skills mentioned by DataAlchemist? I am a total novice about all of these but am enthusiastic about it. Infact am considering buying a laptop and if you would advice, what specifications should I be looking for, like ram, hdd etc. But can phone be used to do anything for now?
Thank you.
No, you can't do anything with phone.
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by coldzobo: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Naanlong01:
Thank you.
Download solo learn and start learning sql wink
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Naanlong01: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2023
DataAlchemist:
No, you can't do anything with phone.

Thank you for your honest response.

1 Like

Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Ajione(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2023
lilvicky68:

get the coursera app from playstore, register and search the course you want to learn, link your card and pay.

I can't download the coursera app, what will I do?

1 Like

Re: My Data Analytics Journey by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ajione:

I can't download the coursera app, what will I do?
link your card to your gmail account. If you cant download on your phone maybe you can get someone download and send through xender

1 Like

Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Nazgul: 10:07am On Feb 23
Naanlong01:
Thank you.
Have you gotten your laptop now, cos you certainly cannot praticalize anything on your phone aside watching YouTube videos.
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Naanlong01: 4:06pm On Feb 24
Nazgul:

Have you gotten your laptop now, cos you certainly cannot praticalize anything on your phone aside watching YouTube videos.

Not yet. Still on my mind.
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Iykejp: 2:15am On May 05
This is exactly what I've been looking for. I want to start a career path in data analysis and I'm so confused on where and how to start. I have just the basic knowledge on Excel. Pls I need mentors to put me through.
Re: My Data Analytics Journey by Nazgul: 4:28pm On May 05
Iykejp:
This is exactly what I've been looking for. I want to start a career path in data analysis and I'm so confused on where and how to start. I have just the basic knowledge on Excel. Pls I need mentors to put me through.
You have a phone, start from there. Go to YouTube and search for videos on Excel basics, then look for projects in Excel with formulas and work on them. With time, you'll become perfect in it.

Then you can move to power BI.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Start Up, Life As A Programmer And Testimony. / Simple Server / C++ or Delphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.