Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio (2849 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People / Abacha's wife interview - her own words (translated from hausa by Negro_Ntn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by SouthEast1: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2011
Northern Minorities to Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-Fulani Oppression

A top political meeting began today in one of the South-West geo-political zone’s state between leaders of Northern Nigerian minorities and as well influential elite of Southern Nigeria, comprising South-South, South-East and the host South-West.

The meeting reliable sources said is geared towards cementing political deal between the Northern minorities who are mainly Christians, and the rest of Southern Nigeria who have no religious extremism ahead of 2015 general elections.alt

The meeting according to sources also involves senior Christian leaders, women and youth leaders and representatives of traditional rulers from the largely Middle Belt Zone who have consented and threw their weight behind thealt synergy.

Highlight of today’s deliberation was appreciation and commendations led by one of the Action Congress of Nigeria’s governors, and other elite to the Northern minority Christians who ensured that a presidential candidate perceived to be a religious presidential candidate was vehemently rejected for the rest of the candidates comprising, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Goodluck Jonathan and Malam Ibrahim Shekarau.

The meeting also discussed the Hausa-Fulani’s midnight killings in Jos, Plateau State and their recent penetration to Southern Kaduna where serial killings are going with no concrete security to overcome the lingering raiding.

It also decried the situation unravel in Bauchi State two weeks ago, where Police discover terrorists training camp in Toro local government area.

According to report the leader of the camp was in the process of recruiting another 35 people for training before the camp was invaded by the Police.

The suspects arrested were undergoing training at the camp, and Police recovered five camouflage military uniforms, 70 rounds of 7.62mm AK47 live ammunition, 44 rounds of live cartridges, four pump action guns, one military jungle hat, four machetes in bayonet-like form, and a box containing assorted charms.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Ikechukwu Aduba, had said “Since my posting, this is the first time I am seeing such. They have refused to name their sponsors, but investigations will unravel those behind the camp.”The Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammed Barau, said the suspects would be taken to Dikwa in Kaduna state for further investigations because they confessed that they were supposed to go on a reprisal attack following the killings of some Fulani people in the area.

The PPRO gave their names as Buba Yayi, Sule Saleh, Lawalle Abdulkadir, Abdulkadir Saleh, Musa, Abubakar alias Musa duna, Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed (leader), Adamu Jagaba, Seidu Saleh, and Risku Usman

Barau said, “We arrested them in a village called Gumau in Toro. The first thing we did was to screen them based on the suspicion of conspiracy, unlawful possession of offensive weapons, firearms, live ammunition and pump action cartridges — all lethal weapons.

“As investigation progressed, it became obvious that they were no mere criminals, but terrorists.The fact became obvious when from the confessional statement of three of them, they said that they were recruited by one Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed, who is their leader.

He quartered them and they have commenced training in the use of fire arms and tactful defence.

“They were to be trained in weapon handling. It was obvious from their statement that after the training, their mission would be to avenge the death of their Fulani brothers and sisters that lost their lives in Kaduna riots. To be more specific, they were planning an attack on Zankwa community in Zangon Kataf in Southern Kaduna.”

Barau said five of the suspects were arrested around 7am on September 15, after an attack on the village of Fuska Mata in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State. Fuska Matta is a border village between Jos and Toro in Bauchi.

He added, “More importantly the group is being investigated for their possible involvement in the attack on the village of Fuska Matta which was attacked by Fulani on September 9 at 9pm. It was these five that took us to the house where the remaining five were arrested.”

He said that the suspects were being trained with one AK47 rifle and one pump action.

The CP added that the police would not leave any stone unturned in a bid to unmask the sponsors of the group but that his greatest headache was the internally-displaced persons who migrated from Maiduguri and Jos to Bauchi.

He said, “Most of them are not employable. However, our 24-hour patrol is on and we are making efforts to contain these hoodlums.”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/northern-minorities-to-southern-leaders-liberate-us-from-hausa-fulani-oppression

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by SouthEast1: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2011
I can only say that something big is going on under the chair, beyond the realms of the average.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by jason123: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2011
This is the BIGGER PICTURE!!!. Instead of all this petty rivalry on NL!

Shangothor, over to you.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Xmind1: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2011
I believe that Nigerians know the problem, but we do not have the courage to face it.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by udezue(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2011
This is a call I don't think Southerners can afford to ignore any longer. We have reached a point where we have to face those demons head to head.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by hakanai(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2011
South-East:

Northern Minorities to Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-Fulani Oppression

A top political meeting began today in one of the South-West geo-political zone’s state between leaders of Northern Nigerian minorities and as well influential elite of Southern Nigeria, comprising South-South, South-East and the host South-West.

The meeting reliable sources said is geared towards cementing political deal between the Northern minorities who are mainly Christians, and the rest of Southern Nigeria who have no religious extremism ahead of 2015 general elections.alt

The meeting according to sources also involves senior Christian leaders, women and youth leaders and representatives of traditional rulers from the largely Middle Belt Zone who have consented and threw their weight behind thealt synergy.

Highlight of today’s deliberation was appreciation and commendations led by one of the Action Congress of Nigeria’s governors, and other elite to the Northern minority Christians who ensured that a presidential candidate perceived to be a religious presidential candidate was vehemently rejected for the rest of the candidates comprising, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Goodluck Jonathan and Malam Ibrahim Shekarau.

The meeting also discussed the Hausa-Fulani’s midnight killings in Jos, Plateau State and their recent penetration to Southern Kaduna where serial killings are going with no concrete security to overcome the lingering raiding.

It also decried the situation unravel in Bauchi State two weeks ago, where Police discover terrorists training camp in Toro local government area.

According to report the leader of the camp was in the process of recruiting another 35 people for training before the camp was invaded by the Police.

The suspects arrested were undergoing training at the camp, and Police recovered five camouflage military uniforms, 70 rounds of 7.62mm AK47 live ammunition, 44 rounds of live cartridges, four pump action guns, one military jungle hat, four machetes in bayonet-like form, and a box containing assorted charms.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Ikechukwu Aduba, had said “Since my posting, this is the first time I am seeing such. They have refused to name their sponsors, but investigations will unravel those behind the camp.”The Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammed Barau, said the suspects would be taken to Dikwa in Kaduna state for further investigations because they confessed that they were supposed to go on a reprisal attack following the killings of some Fulani people in the area.

The PPRO gave their names as Buba Yayi, Sule Saleh, Lawalle Abdulkadir, Abdulkadir Saleh, Musa, Abubakar alias Musa duna, Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed (leader), Adamu Jagaba, Seidu Saleh, and Risku Usman

Barau said, “We arrested them in a village called Gumau in Toro. The first thing we did was to screen them based on the suspicion of conspiracy, unlawful possession of offensive weapons, firearms, live ammunition and pump action cartridges — all lethal weapons.

“As investigation progressed, it became obvious that they were no mere criminals, but terrorists.The fact became obvious when from the confessional statement of three of them, they said that they were recruited by one Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed, who is their leader.

He quartered them and they have commenced training in the use of fire arms and tactful defence.

“They were to be trained in weapon handling. It was obvious from their statement that after the training, their mission would be to avenge the death of their Fulani brothers and sisters that lost their lives in Kaduna riots. To be more specific, they were planning an attack on Zankwa community in Zangon Kataf  in Southern Kaduna.”

Barau said five of the suspects were arrested around 7am on September 15, after an attack on the village of Fuska Mata in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State. Fuska Matta is a border village between Jos and Toro in Bauchi.

He added, “More importantly the group is being investigated for their possible involvement in the attack on the village of Fuska Matta which was attacked by Fulani on September 9 at 9pm. It was these five that took us to the house where the remaining five were arrested.”

He said that the suspects were being trained with one AK47 rifle and one pump action.

The CP added that the police would not leave any stone unturned in a bid to unmask the sponsors of the group but that his greatest headache was the internally-displaced persons who migrated from Maiduguri and Jos to Bauchi.

He said, “Most of them are not employable. However, our 24-hour patrol is on and we are making efforts to contain these hoodlums.”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/northern-minorities-to-southern-leaders-liberate-us-from-hausa-fulani-oppression

using the term Liberate you from the hausa/fulani and minority only confuses one.Is it true that all northern minorities are xtians?Is it true that all Hausa/Fulanis are Muslims?Is it also true that within the Northern minorities exist a substantial Muslims population?   undecided undecided undecided undecided
Anyway let it keep coming.It is typical approach towards division o!If a training camp ignited this then the media has achieved its goals of bias reporting.The xtian Militia in Plateau you think they don't have training camps too.Since the crisis in 2001 they had being trained to largely use fire arms in the conflict eg places like langtang that i know well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Apart from that personally we wish everyone well o!funny enough the meeting is gear towards meeting one political party ACN!Does ACN represent SS,SE & SW?The same ACN that allied more with all people from the North.Would they then tell the hausa/fulani in there fold to quit?While the cry boko haram extremist agenda,it is from a minority tribe in the north east.The kanuri!Are they Hausa/fulani too?Okay they are muslims.Are all peoples from plateau Muslims?No,try checking Wase(emirate),yelwa-Shendam, gindiri-mangu, Kanam(emirate), Bassa and Jos North(where the national mosque Abuja-Imam hails from).So then how do you define Minorities and in what context?Considering that the representatives were of the xtian flock only and project the minorities as xtians only from my understanding of the report!  
While they are at it they should be sure to check who attended, because they could be another bunch of people seeking relevance because they have non where they come from.The media is really trying hard to divide the nation by suggesting and reporting issues that are so irrelevant to national cohesion.
Which ever way it goes i continue to laugh.I also know it is not possible to sweep the land of origin from me.Who they maybe have the right to trade what rightfully belongs to them.But know where there borders lie.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ i understand how shocking the news is to you, and your questions are legitimate, but you must also understand that one way or the other, the nigerian experiment will get to this, and the more we live up to it the better, rather than be in denial.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Akanbiedu(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2011
Yes, they have to be liberated, just like Nigerians were liberated from the oppressive British colonialists.

From frying pan to fire.

[s]Before elections, David Mark was a Middlebeltan. After elections, he became a northerner.[/s] grin
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by hakanai(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2011
^Not shocking at all just confusing.I am a northern minority because am also not fulani/hausa.But when I am represented as a xtian,I simply see it a northern xtian agenda.not northern minority!simply they lie.hiding always as northern minorities but sending suggestions as xtians purely.they most learn to distinguish words.Northern xtians may sound approriate for them.They must desist from using such all encompassing terms,except where they true mean uniformity.the irony of this is look closely and you would see that they consist largly or wholy of the xtian folks yet they claim a region or zone neglecting the others.sooner or later it would evolve into another bias same as the hausa\fulani tribal difference.only in this case xtian muslim multi ethnic rivalry.Nigeria must be fixed as a whole.this methods simply add to division and nothing else.we must sit and discuss or split peacefully.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by kettykin: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2011
The nation is indeed a very good deilight for historians, but has any one noticed this, the liberation of the midwest from the domination of yorubas came unchallenged , the liberation of the eastern minorites from igbo domination caused the 30 months civil war , i am watching to see how the core north will react to the liberation of northern minorities and how long the core north can hold forth if it boils down to using force to liberate the northern minorites.

Their Retired Generals and Multi billionaire business men in the north will be an asset in this up coming civil war, i hope it lasts more than 30 months to shatter the record the igbos have set in arm struggle in nigeria .
Boko haram saga is just a final rehersals
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by 13volts(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2011
the press especially the sun newspaper are trying hard to effect the disintegration of the country thru publishing irrelevant news and most Inportantly fictional news of purported meetings of certain cabal, in some cases the venue and agenda of the meeting is published butt yet they fail to name those that attended the meetings.

back to topic when Did ACN became the defender of minorities rights
northern Christian minorities or northern Muslim minorities
training camps in plateau operated by berom militancy group
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Xfactoria: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
haka_nai:

^Not shocking at all just confusing.I am a northern minority because am also not fulani/hausa.But when I am represented as a xtian,I simply see it a northern xtian agenda.not northern minority!simply they lie.hiding always as northern minorities but sending suggestions as xtians purely.they most learn to distinguish words.Northern xtians may sound approriate for them.They must desist from using such all encompassing terms,except where they true mean uniformity.the irony of this is look closely and you would see that they consist largly or wholy of the xtian folks yet they claim a region or zone neglecting the others.sooner or later it would evolve into another bias same as the hausa\fulani tribal difference.only in this case xtian muslim multi ethnic rivalry.Nigeria must be fixed as a whole.this methods simply add to division and nothing else.we must sit and discuss or split peacefully.

haka_nai: I agree with you that there is some misrepresentation when they refer to all northern minorities as wholly xtians. But the fact of this move is that the people in the middle-belt (who are mostly xtians) wants to be liberated from the Fulanis. From history, the Fulanis have never lived in peace with their neighbours except the neighbour surrenders its authority and sovereignty to it. The last election showed how much the middle-belt wanted freedom when they voted against a fulani man in the person of Buhari. In fact, they were instrumental to the victory of Jonathan to a large extent.

Thank God for OBJ who used appointments to open the eyes of the middle-beltans during his tenure. Imagine someone like Sanusi Lamido referring to IBB and Abacha as being of lower cultures just because they aren't Fulanis. This is the same way Fulanis see every other tribe in the north. I made up my mind long ago that I will never vote for a Fulani man be him an angel in appearance because a fulani man is a fulani man, they will never change their aggressive and domineering traits.

The middle - beltans should pursue this mission with all seriousness!

1 Like

Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
I think those minorities are Theopolus Danjuma, General Babangida, David Mark, Timothy sheilfidy, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Danjuma Goje etc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
The murderer gowon has been used and dumped. He should be blamed for the woes of the northern minorities
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Maisuya1: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
Why do pple think d middle belt are mostly xtians, that's a misnomer, Niger kaduna kwara Abuja and others mostly have Muslim pops, Pleteau benue might have more xtians, so what's this crap about northern minority BS, It's either these so called minorities are delusional or this is some outsider yarning crap,

When it suits them u hear them lump the middle belt as north claiming the north dominates the police civil service and co, And at another turn u hear them talking of middle belt and core north, these fast and loose journalism was initially stupid but now it's getting annoying
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
General Gowon Sir,

Go and wake the more than 4 million igbos you murdered so they can go rescue your people from the hands of your masters [the hausa/fulanis]. Useless idiot now you are using religion to stir sentiment and you forgot that the south east is mostly Christians when you invaded them in the name of Nigerian soldiers!

This is just the tip of the iceberg - The Hausa/fulanis will wipe out the entire minority tribe of the far north and middle belt real soon cause to them, you guys have served your purpose - you are now a nuisance.

Bokoharam is a tool that will serve that purpose - Now they are practicing bombing skills.

13 years of ethnic cleansing is the agenda they are working on - They will soon visit it on the entire minority tribe in the north under the blanket of pure sharia law! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by PointB: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
@topic,

Interesting, very interesting. The myth of one North is slowly but surely unraveling.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"—John F. Kennedy

Soon Nigeria will have to jaw-jaw or war-war! Anyone that happens, we dey inside!
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by 2mch(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
I dont see this topic in the article undecided . OP again with his sensational stories.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by nduchucks: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
To Keep Nigeria One Is A Task That Must Be Done, lest all una kill una selves finish like dem do for Rwanda.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by aljharem3: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
Northern Minorities have been ruling for years even more than hausa or fulani or even kanuri

from danjuma, to gowon you name it they are northeners

the OP is a bigot and I am not really surprise at his utterance

The problem is when a section of a country start preaching hate to another section.

We nigerian need to be really careful of what we write or read. All this preaching of hate for hausa-fulani or yoruba or even igbo is unbecoming of us.

The situation that happened in Rwanda would be nothing compare to what would happen in Nigeria. Please any post or topic by moniker of south-east or aloy-emeka needs to be seriously ignored.

I beg Nigeria, we should act like one, we have never been so divided before. This is the the period Jonathan needs to be looking at fedralism where every region and ethnic group would have there own type of rulership and governance.

At least the hate for hausa-fulani or kanuri or yorubas would stop once and for all.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by arsenefc: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
ndu_chucks:

To Keep Nigeria One Is A Task That Must Be Done, lest all una kill una selves finish like dem do for Rwanda.

Lets go there
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Akanbiedu(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
Alj
U right on federalism. The power at the center needs to be reduced ASAP. I believe it will reduce the message of hatred. The idea that people can not survive without oil is a big lie. Oil money ends up in elites' pocket as it is.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by aljharem3: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Alj
U right on federalism. The power at the center needs to be reduced ASAP. I believe it will reduce the message of hatred. The idea that people can not survive without oil is a big lie. Oil money ends up in elites' pocket as it is.

Thank you. The north , SW and SE have never survived on oil before the 50's and they all did well even better than today.

The country was thrown into civil war because of oil

hate for different ethnic group because of oil

MEND, ijaw vs itsekiri vs urhobo etc because of OIl. Abeg all this should just end and federalism should start
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by nduchucks: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2011
arsenefc:

Lets go there

We've been there before and you all claimed millions died while your army, airforce, and ogbanje marines commanders fled. Can't you people learn?
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Akanbiedu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
See how hausa-fulani marginalised the northern minorities. northern minorities Gowon 9yrs babangida 8yrs abacha 5yrs abubakar 1yrs. Hausafulani murtala 1 buari 2 sagari 4 yardua 3. Who s marginalised?
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by nduchucks: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

See how hausa-fulani marginalised the northern minorities. northern minorities Gowon 9yrs babangida 8yrs abacha 5yrs abubakar 1yrs. Hausafulani murtala 1 buari 2 sagari 4 yardua 3. Who s marginalised?

gaskiya tafi kwabo. True talk
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
yes i'm here now, and as usual we have the same bunch, using different usernames trying desperately to hold on to "NORTHERN NIZHERIYA", "SAI NIJEREYA", "SAI AREWA". grin .
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by SouthEast1: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
2mch:

I dont see this topic in the article undecided . OP again with his sensational stories.

Click on the link in the article to see the source and title and thou shalt be free from ignorance and myopia
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by Chyz2: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Liberate them how?

Next thing you know they will come crawling shamelessly like Ken Saro Wiwa to an Ohanaeze meeeting asking for Igbo help after all of the insults and crimes laid against the Igbo by him. Funny people lol. Make they go sharpen their weapons and go head on with the fulanis or hausas themselves.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by edoyad(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Alj

Besides, we in the north have discovered oil and gas in kwara, bauchi and borno; that will compliment our well educated and skilled work force to boost the economy of the region to rapidly.
Re: Northern Minorities To Southern Leaders: Liberate Us From Hausa-fulani Oppressio by inosend: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Akanbiedu:
I would suggest you look a little deeper at the agenda. All the non-hausa\fulani and hausa \fulani leaderships have ONE great partition. The former places priority on the WHOLE country whereas , the latter always have the Danfodio dynasty at heart. Consider the same jihadist Danfodio prosecuting a 'holy' war against the Kanem (Borno) ISLAMIC empire. You need to go to the north to be better able to grasp this.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Remove Tankers And Other Articulated Vehicles From Apapa / Nigerian Army Says “area Boys” Vandalised Lagos BRT Buses / MEND Issues 7-DAY ULTIMATUM to ANTI-BUHARI Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.