Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) (9042 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
She's now suing. Can't subscribe to channel so no details.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times-daily/news/2023-06-26-deputy-presidents-adviser-and-ex-girlfriend-face-off-in-court/

Gugu Nkosi is now taking Deputy President Paul Mashatile to court.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mashatile's future as president no longer guaranteed.

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by eliyke(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
shocked
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
One thing must to kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Samantha124:
grin grin grin grin

Bathong, Sam I had faith in Paul.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by GOFRONT(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Women be bringing down the reputation of men of Timber and caliber since time immemorial.

He might even be an Active Redpiller to say the least. So many Randy men at the helm of African affair.

If a pastor cannot keep his Joystick for his wife alone in Nigeria, what more can I say about a politician??

5 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
SA Deputy President under fire.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Samantha124:
grin grin grin grin
HIV capital of the world πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
XMetroboom:
HIV capital of the world πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Free HIV pills. What do you get free for your taxpayer money in Guttergeria?πŸ˜­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Free pills. What do you get free for you taxpayer money in Guttergeria?πŸ˜­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Deal with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
XMetroboom:
Deal with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Show us a graphic of 90% extreme hunger in NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Does that mean Nigerians poop dust since they're so hungry?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by DevilsEqual(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Her hips isnt wide enough
He should have gone for that SA sec school teacher with that gigantic hip Lulu....What is worth doing is worth doing well

Better to get sacked for dying on a mountainous hip

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by id4sho(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chop life before like life chop u cheesy
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wahala y
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Mrtaye: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Free HIV pills. What do you get free for your taxpayer money in Guttergeria?πŸ˜­πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Ahhh my friend why this vawulenceπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Abolodje: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
But na hungry no good for man
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by sageb: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Her hips isnt wide enough
He should have gone for that SA sec school teacher with that gigantic hip Lulu....What is worth doing is worth doing well

Better to get sacked for dying on a mountainous hip

Samantha124 will sue you for chasing a "mountainous hip" 😁

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Show us a graphic of 90% extreme hunger in NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Does that mean Nigerians poop dust since they're so hungry?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
HIVAFRICA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
XMetroboom:
HIVAFRICA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MetroPOOP I know you study under trees in Guttergeria. I asked for gutter pooping stats. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

MetroPOOP I know you study under trees in Guttergeria. I asked for gutter pooping stats. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
HIVAFRICA the world headquarter of HIVAIDS βŒπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
sageb:

Samantha124 will sue you for chasing a "mountainous hip" 😁
This notorious simp will never learn

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wannaclownzit the HIVAFRICA pussy ass Neega πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Don't bother going back and forth with that guy, he's an addict and delusional, in his old account he constantly talked of how he's battling with tramadol and codeine addiction.

And he used to get trolled a lot... grin grin grin.. Now he's changed his account and acting like Mister Tough Guy, but the truth is that he's just trying to take out those frustrations of being trolled on his old account because there was this one guy who trolled him so bad, he didn't want to give him some time to breathe... grin grin grin

This guy is going through a trauma of being cyber bullied because if you check for his old moniker, you'll just laugh..🀣🀣🀣

If I were you, I'd just ignore or report people like him, he's really not worth your time and energy because he could be high... grin grin grin... He's probably a crack head too..🀣🀣🀣
WannaHowzit:

5 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Manna4Gurls: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Typical women after getting done with u.

Fear them

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Something must kill a man

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't bother going back and forth with that guy, he's an addict and delusional, in his old account he constantly talked of how he's battling with tramadol and codeine addiction.

And he used to get trolled a lot... grin grin grin.. Now he's changed his account and acting like Mister Tough Guy, but the truth is that he's just trying to take out those frustrations of being trolled on his old account because there was this one guy who trolled him so bad, he didn't want to give him some time to breathe... grin grin grin

This guy is going through a trauma of being cyber bullied because if you check for his old moniker, you'll just laugh..🀣🀣🀣

If I were you, I'd just ignore or report people like him, he's really not worth your time and energy because he could be high... grin grin grin... He's probably a crack head too..🀣🀣🀣
Hahahahahaha you want to report me on my own forum? go and treat ur disease first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your country has the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS go and treat yourself first and stop spreading lies. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by wiseone28: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
South Africow and sex πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Obasempire(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
TROUBLE IN PARADISE for the housemates as they face diversity because of their different backgrounds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGueaTRe3Hk
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2023
wiseone28:
No wonder they re leading πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:

He's clearly smoking the same drugs he sells in Hillbrow. Posts same thing everyday. Poverty hallucinations.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2023
wiseone28:

Aren't you the ones who gonna be 1 billion in the next 20 years?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Don't you have 9 brothers or something - from different whoring fathers?

Poor country obsessed with sex and japaring to South Africa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) / Dumped For Being A Nigerian / If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.