Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London (51212 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Corporate2020: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2023
TBforgive:
I still respect him embarassed

Even his children don’t

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Roger3D(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
9jaRealist:

Of course, it is…
England (where Bubu is) even have a CHRISTIAN STATE RELIGION - the Church of England, headed by the monarch!

Nonetheless, the UK’s tolerance of religious DIVERSITY is one of their habits that we should be cultivating…
Instead, in 21st Century Nigeria, there’s still PRIMITIVE STONE AGE PUBLIC LYNCHING in “defense” of religion. SMDH
>
And the prime minister of the UK's religion is what again?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by maticar: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
For your mind now, UK na Christian Country abi?
Don't embarrass your generations when you can use Google if you like

And UK is not a country, dull agbadorian
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by johndavid1(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
Mr man in U.K 53.6% of individuals are Christian's and that makes it a Christian country due to majority.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Chasito(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2023
The worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2023
See how he Looks so old and ugly. Evil man.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Pityoobi: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2023
slimfit1:
Fake integrity how did he pay for the house?
Una dey dumb, so an Ex President of Nigeria on two occasions will not be able to afford a trip to London for a rest…
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Jaykrown: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2023
Kakistocracy So unfortunate to have the man for 8 solid years and we see is backwardness & hardship. It is well.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:
I honestly had expected him to be chilling in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Syria

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry

Christian dominated?

LGBTQA++ Dominated, you mean.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by System202: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2023
johndavid1:
Mr man in U.K 53.6% of individuals are Christian's and that makes it a Christian country due to majority.

That is to say nigeria is an Islamic state
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Jaykrown: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:

He didn’t say UK is a “Christian country” He said “Christian Dominated country”
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by juman(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2023
They should not waste public money to visit him to do eye service.
They should make video call to him to wish him well.

Sai buhari.
Sai tinubu.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Jayhome24: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2023
onuman:
When they tell Tinubu urchinss that Buhari cabal is still in charge of governance using old and frail Tinubu as camouflage president, they would not hear.

Get sense nah biko. So because buhari perfumed badly now means no one will associate with him? Have you ever seen Muslim especially the North disowned their brother no matter what he did?

Pls get sense, no Buhari cabal in Tinubu govt. Buhari is our ex president so anybody regardless the tribe or political affliction has unapologetical right to visit him or associate with him.

Pls stop being bitter bro life don't go that way.

Oh it's you again "Onuma" if I had seen your moniker earlier I wouldn't have replied you at all but I already replied you and can't withdraw it.

You this Onuma guy your name sound "Kwale" name from Delta I need to profile you and know more about you because naturally "Kwale" people are not these bitter the way you are or you are likely hidding something......
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Boyooosa(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
House of Reps Speaker, Hon TJ Yusuf on Monday visited former president Muhammadu Buhari in London.

How many of you miss Buhari? Baba Go Slow

UK positioned their capital, London to become a tourist and medical centre for African leaders, our own here instead of positioning Abuja to become a place to be, they used available funds and resources to settle their friends and family.
Shame!
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Kazeemabiodun: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Offpointng post=124054016]I honestly had expected him to be chilling in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Syria

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry[/quoteno christians State but homosexual state]
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by iamrealdeji(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry
Christianity is dying down everyday in America and Europe. Even though I would prefer Dubai,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Abu Dhabi because Christian dominated countries teach kids to be lesbians, gays, IndecentStar,LGBT supporters,drug dealing,strippers,alcoholics,drug addicts,fornicators and sex freaks.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by FireUpNow(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2023
He messed up things and Tinubu is here to cause further destruction. What a shame!
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by tishbite42: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
Na Muslim country, jihadist
Na the stupid UK I blame
Tomorrow una go start jihad for there
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by chukseric504869: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2023
God will pay him back for the untold hardship he brought on Nigerians especially that his usually naira re design,very indecisive president.oh I saw hell during that naira wahala
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by alasane: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:

You dey mind him.
People where dey practice lesbians & gay
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
the UK is actually a pegan country. Stop fooling yourself

Pagan, Christian, Islamic... We are saying the same thing!!!

Give the UK any religion that suits your 'wonderful' mind!

Everyone is happy!!! cool
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Henadih(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Weedhustler:
This fool still aligning himself with failure

Its shows what is going to come of him Failure in the making. No one associate with failure if you do it means you too will follow suit.
I never believed in these set of criminals in both chambers of the Legislature. and for that wrapped Mr. integrity from Caftan to Hoodies. shows who exactly he is. God ridden to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Freighthost: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2023
This man finish nigeria for jus 8yr and it feels like 80yrs
Nw he is in london his house enjoying his loots

If d system is right
He should b resting in jail for life
Alot of biz died and alot of people
Am still feeling depressed with his rules

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
na who dey coronate their king?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by GEEBITE: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2023
3 refineries where. You guys hyped this man to failure. The only refiinery linked to his tenure as minister is Kaduna that its construction even started before his appointment as the minister.
tommy589:

He borrowed grin

Under him as petroleum minister 3 refineries were constructed and he did not cut corners or received thank you gifts grin
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2023
If he go Mis waka for that UK he will be stone eggs and bottle water
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Baba like London pass Nigeria
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Penisman: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

They fvck Christian pussssies too
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2023
And Bleep yourself to hell,you bastard😹😹
Ejyksneh:
F*uvk you and Allah
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Emmyviva: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2023
I think the British are the ones Ruling Nigeria...They do not want the disintegration of the contraption cuz of their benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.