Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London (51205 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by bionixs: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... It's the second headquarter of Islam after Saudi Arabia!

Are we good??! cool
you are smart , bro.
Just anything that makes the ode sleep well

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Tzar(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Buhari was the worst president in the past, present and future history of Nigeria.
How an incompetent GEJ handed over to an exponentially more incompetent Buhari beats me!
The gods MUST hate Nigeria so much!
bennybuhari:
House of Reps Speaker, Hon TJ Yusuf on Monday visited former president Muhammadu Buhari in London.

How many of you miss Buhari? Baba Go Slow

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Akpangbo: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2023
This is not buhari that just handed over. Shit.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by LONEWOLFJOHN: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
House of Reps Speaker, Hon TJ Yusuf on Monday visited former president Muhammadu Buhari in London.

this useless thing never die throway
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by LONEWOLFJOHN: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
For your mind now, UK na Christian Country abi?
No na Islamic republic of UK, don't let me say wetin dey my mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by seguno2: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

This can’t be London.
It must be Niamey, the capital of Niger Republic. Is that not where the former president said he would go when he is tired of the country that he ruined for eight years, after two years of military dictatorship and destruction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by seguno2: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
this useless thing never die throway

If he is useless, then what about the people/masses who allowed him to ruin them for two terms of eight years
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by alizma: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2023
TBforgive:
I still respect him embarassed
Me too
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Is bubu now based in London?
As far as i understand,u can only accept visitors in ur abode.and wen two people jam someone apart from ur abode
Its called meeting not visiting
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by NAC1666: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

Wow,he is in London. Not Niger?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:22am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:

No, na your regular Islamic country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:
I honestly had expected him to be chilling in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Syria

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry

Nigerian Christians and our wahala. Would Nigerian Christians ever allow the Indian who is the current Prime Minister become one because of his religion which we call idol worshippers if it were to be Nigeria? We are the hypocrites and lack tolerance.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

News about this hateful jihadist who destroyed Nigeria shouldn't be brought to the FB.

Many of us don't like seeing his face.

I have the fundamental right to hate him and not to see his face, and i want that right respected.
Everyone should take note of this.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Squirrel1(m): 3:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nope... It's the second headquarter of Islam after Saudi Arabia!

Are we good??! cool
the UK is actually a pegan country. Stop fooling yourself
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by eallstar: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry
But Christians do travel to Muslim dominated Dubai to chill too na
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by nnamdi640: 4:31am On Jun 27, 2023
After ruling for 8 years, he still prefer going to another man's land to enjoy. He didn't even try to make his Father's place to look like the place he so much love, shameless leaders
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Enemyofpeace: 4:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Buhari the greatest scammer in the history of Nigeria. If i see you in heaven, i will shout ojoro and carry placard to protest
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Otunski: 5:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Failure personified. Cluelessness and incompetent buffoon. What is he doing in London , is Daura or Niger Republic not ok for him ?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Bigchristo: 5:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

What did you say? UK is no longer Christian dominated country try and research
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by hollywater: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
Before nkor,na Muslim state?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by onuman: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2023
When they tell Tinubu urchinss that Buhari cabal is still in charge of governance using old and frail Tinubu as camouflage president, they would not hear.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by dododawa1: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2023
London visits and NIGERIA leaders
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by onuman: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

Buhari set up a possible 24 years of unbroken Muslim presidency for Nigeria before he left office but only goes to non Muslim countries for vacation.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by onuman: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2023
dododawa1:
London visits and NIGERIA leaders
Because London is the most secured. London has private clinics that can even transform a half dead old person to live longer, provided huge amount of money is paid.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Cool
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by danhans(m): 6:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Olodo president,Jagaban 30 days is better than Buhari 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by oneman2k7: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2023
To charge his battery as usual. Corrupt man.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Chiefpriestt: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
Na Islamic country Akuya

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Corporate2020: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

You should be saying this to all your Christian doctors and nurses who are begging for Saudi Arabia and Dubai visas, no forgetting your brothers that are selling drugs in the Arab nations, and most especially your Christian ladies prostituting all over the Arab countries
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Chatham1: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Ah so fast… person wey fresh like fish inside sardine yesterday don dey look like Agege bread today, oga ooooo
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by XMetroboom(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2023
I don't miss him and don't like him either, useless man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obidients Verified Handle Attacks Mary Odili, Predicts Tribunal Judgement / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.