Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,851,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (17274 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Pwettylinda(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
This man stop talking and start acting sad sad
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
osuofia2:
Carry on Ribadu. You de deliver.
Who else noticed bandit's are on holiday after Buhari left

No one to protect them again if they get caught, Buhari betrayed the trust of his voters, he ridicule human lives and make a joke of Nigeria coexistence

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Ayomivic(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/ribadu-assumes-office-as-nsa-vows-to-end-insecurity/

I fear people who speak in this way. Most of them speak opposite of what they have in mind that is Nigeria for you.

A man who is ready to work need not to say what he want . His work would reveal him and speak for him.

Formal president Buhari and Buratai spoke what the Nigerian want to hear but they can't deliver exactly what we want. They did it the way they want and lea e office the problem of Nigeria remain when they left.

The drum that have water won't make sound it was empty barrel that make soumf
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by NaijaNaWaa: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2023
Ribadu don start again. Before him, NSA were neither seen nor heard. Now, he'll be all over the place. Na wao oo
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Lymasaba(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Them say action speak louder than words but in Nigeria, words are louder than actions angry
Blame our yeye media houses
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by zeyt: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2023
Please try to end the banditry as a matter urgency before they destroy us all here in the North West.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Uten9z(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
This man nogo stop this Police Jobbing, I will end this and that and they go without been heard.

I really congratulate you sha and wish you to deliver@ Ribadu
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by senatordave1(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
SpatialKing:
Cheap talk

Obi talk is cheaper
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Versal: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2023
A Bloody civilian will call Generals to a meeting.
grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, Zoogeria is set up for failure
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by ayo84(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2023
First solution to security, issue a stern warning to ppl to desist from entering,using ufos or unidentified terrestial objects to disrupt the economy and deny government revenue from transportation. Do what they did to syria, if you habour ufos, your building would be destroyed. Stop illegal immigration and travel.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by integrity16(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2023
It's not about making bogus promises under the comfort of a fully air-conditioned office. Action is what we want.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Sigh... Quit bragging and produce results!

Buhari and his gang of incompetent generals talk pass this one!!!
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by FireUpNow(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Go after their sponsorers and prosecute them in court of law
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Versal:
A Bloody civilian will call Generals to a meeting.
grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, Zoogeria is set up for failure

Well... He is an adviser and his office is tasked with Intel!

He relates his plans and suggestions to the Commander in chief, whose job it is to call for national security meetings!

Where the NSA fails to do proper recon and gather the right Intel, there would no action from Mr. President, and the citizens will suffer the consequences!

Most nations don't need an army or military general to be a security adviser, matter of fact, they may not even be good at the job!

A security adviser should have a knack and understanding of the security architecture of the nation, and know how to gather info nationwide...! Most military men can't do that!

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by SpatialKing(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi talk is cheaper

Obi is not your NSA

Obi is not the course of your suffering
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2023
festacman:
You are a patriot, Nuhu Ribadu. I can only wish you the best.

May your ideas and plans succeed and bear fruits. Flee from the temptation of turning Asari Dokubo's gunmen into some sort of Wagner private army.

I am saying this because I am still struggling to understand how and why Asari Dokubo was allowed to denigrate our national army at Aso Villa with coat of arms behind him.

Because Tinubu is a bastard
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by J3susFr3ak: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
tunwumi:
Appointing Ribadu stand on three major choices.

1. Ethnicity
You will understand that the major security challenge we have now has to do with herders which dictate a systematic approach not gra-gra.

2. Intelligence.
Nuhu has been in intelligence circle where he has grown and that experience is highly required now plus the fact that he's still a young man which ambitious idea. You will need to hear him personally too understand this.

3. Loyalty.
This is the most important as trust precede perception. You must have people that will defend your course no matter the circumstances.

Mr Ribadu has tick all the boxes

Regarding your first point on ethnicity, I believe that is why the Miyetti Allah Terrorist Organization will love him all the more. EFCC is not just the same type of "assignment" like the NSA position. Those Ribadu hunted and arrested most in the EFCC were from the "south". It is easy peasy for any Northern Muslim to enjoy that role--jailing Southern and Middlle Belt folks for "corruption". Now the NSA role will expose him to the hard fact that the Number 1 Terrorists and sponsors of Terror within Nigeria are the Fulani and Northern Muslim....now how do you expect a person like that to proceed and be objective?

The Nigerian State has given these set of people an over-seized sense of entitlement and the senseless activation of all types of nonsense! Southern politicians in their flawed way of reasoning have also helped in unwittingly empowering these types of nonsense characters (looking at you too El Rufai...) who are actively and covertly sponsoring terrorism today.

Ah...what am I saying? Time will unveil what the Buharists still whisper to this dude behind the curtains.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by motayoayinde: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
INSHA ALLAH
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by complexstuffs(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2023
I believe Nuhu Ribadu will get the job done.

May Allah guide him

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by eltaforce: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2023
May God help him and all people of goodwill to make this come to pass.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by randymirrors(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:
Action speaks better than noise

It's like shoko enter your head this morning or you drink ogogoro? You dey lick obedients' ass abi you have other problems?

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by randymirrors(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For now, I won’t say much.

I’ll only applaud you if we start seeing result.

E be like say you and helinues drink ogogoro this morning. Seems like both of you have joined the same ipob whatsapp group.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Insecurities in Nigeria is only a politics game used to either obtain loan and sympathy from the world and squander the money or used to label a section of the country as terrorists......

Apart from these two reasons,.... INSECURITIES will remain in Nigeria and grow more than the Government can handle it....

A case study of Asari obtaining press conference at Aso Rock with the Nigerian coat of arms behind him .......AS WHAT PLS??
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Originalsly: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm ... we can only hope for the best. If as EFCC boss he successfully prosecuted the then IG ... it shows that he is fearless and will carry out his duty regardless of who will be affected.
Since Tinubu took office I've noticed a decline in insecurity and reports of Police and Military abuse of civilians.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2023
randymirrors:

E be like say you and helinues drink ogogoro this morning. Seems like both of you have joined the same ipob whatsapp group.

When Reality hits a man, he stops assuming or believing God will do it and rather get to work it out .....

After the reggae comes the blues .....lols
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by DoxxAnon: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2023
LOL
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by doctormoe: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2023
Mr Man, Do your Work and Stop Talking ....... Na Mouth All diz politician get.... Buhari say he will end insurgency in 6 months yet the insurgency was aggravated and gave birth to more than 20 Terrorist Organizations in his Tenure ..... guys no put mind 4 diz words Nuhu is saying ...... I like Pres. Tinubu ..... Let Nuhu prove it and Stop making empty vows
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by naturefellow(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Same way Buhari vowed!

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by franxalive(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

Nothing concern God for this one

If Tinubu wants insecurity to end it will end within a week

Na them know wetin them dey do

Very useless country
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by bitbillionaire: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Which cult do you belong to sir? Just asking for a friend!

taylor89:
Divide country una no wan gree

national Insecurity no kuku concern us wey dey PH

Number of cultists in PH alone big pass all Boko Haram Fulanis Herder bandits & ISIS put together

Any of una wey say una moral reach make una near Rivers State

All of una dey crase for that una region
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by qtx(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2023
osuofia2:
Carry on Ribadu. You de deliver.
Who else noticed bandit's are on holiday after Buhari left
They are on recess to regroup, restrategize, and relaunch.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Mohisah: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2023
inshaAllah. May Allah help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / APC Saved Nigerians From Poverty, Hunger –minister Of Niger Delta. / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.