Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (17276 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by YelloweWest: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2023
I believe you sir!
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Lazenby007(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Very funny people. Fulani General no fit fight insecurity na you Fulani police go come do am. Just imagine Fulani man. Abeg shift!
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by senatordave1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Obi is not your NSA

Obi is not the course of your suffering

It is cause son
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by zoedew: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
When the military boys start giving you your cut, you will mellow.
James Onanafe Ibori is best suited to appropriately assess your comment.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by 2016easy2017: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
May ALLAH make it possible for you
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by LegendHero(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
randymirrors:

E be like say you and helinues drink ogogoro this morning. Seems like both of you have joined the same ipob whatsapp group.

πŸ˜‚ IPOB bawo.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Deepspirituals: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lots of Work Needed to be done to Achieve that though.. I wish you Success.. The bloodshed is too much.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by peculiar2233: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol oga you cannot end anything, when people are hungry they will do anything just to feed. End hunger in the land and see how crime rate will reduce drastically πŸ™„
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Maski87: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Something that a whole General couldn't do for 8years, na you this small boy go do,we de watch.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by valiju: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is the president not a civilian you better wake up from your military era dream
Versal:
A Bloody civilian will call Generals to a meeting.
grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, Zoogeria is set up for failure
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by DrMuzungu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
He will end insecurity
Fuel will be free, electricity will run 24/7
And snakes will have wings
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For now, I won’t say much.

I’ll only applaud you if we start seeing result.

I actually have a little faith in the guy. Been following his career and hopefully, he succeeds.

1 Like

Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by tunwumi: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
You seems uninformed about Nigeria dynamics. When the militant (aka southern terrorist) were raging was is Northerner that was sent to them to calm them?

Smartness doesn't means foolishness. You open your paragraph with sentiments and try to dilute it with objectivism which shows you are confused.

Anyway time will tell.

J3susFr3ak:

Regarding your first point on ethnicity, I believe that is why the Miyetti Allah Terrorist Organization will love him all the more. EFCC is not just the same type of "assignment" like the NSA position. Those Ribadu hunted and arrested most in the EFCC were from the "south". It is easy peasy for any Northern Muslim to enjoy that role--jailing Southern and Middlle Belt folks for "corruption". Now the NSA role will expose him to the hard fact that the Number 1 Terrorists and sponsors of Terror within Nigeria are the Fulani and Northern Muslim....now how do you expect a person like that to proceed and be objective?

The Nigerian State has given these set of people an over-seized sense of entitlement and the senseless activation of all types of nonsense! Southern politicians in their flawed way of reasoning have also helped in unwittingly empowering these types of nonsense characters (looking at you too El Rufai...) who are actively and covertly sponsoring terrorism today.

Ah...what am I saying? Time will unveil what the Buharists still whisper to this dude behind the curtains.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by ehilove123(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/ribadu-assumes-office-as-nsa-vows-to-end-insecurity/
[color=#990000][/color] oga don't promise , just focus on your duty and stop trowing tantrums
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by CeazarLee: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Una don start to make mouth again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by InvertedHammer: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
peekspot:

/
That's a very bold statement.

He needs to settle down in office first.

If only he understands that "Insecurity" is a multi-billion dollar industry...with internal and international benefactors.

/
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Deepthoughts: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
peekspot:

please don't forget to call your fuani brothers to order,in fact they should be your starting point.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Fortruth: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ribadu must have magic and is the only member of the government
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by frankyychiji(f): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
zoedew:

James Onanafe Ibori is best suited to appropriately assess your comment.
If that's his only claim to fame, then I will say it's insufficient evidence of good stewardship.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by J3susFr3ak: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
tunwumi:

You seems uninformed about Nigeria dynamics. When the militant (aka southern terrorist) were raging was is Northerner that was sent to them to calm them?

Smartness doesn't means foolishness. You open your paragraph with sentiments and try to dilute it with objectivism which shows you are confused.

Anyway time will tell.

Oh..I am more informed than you care to think. EFCC did some interesting selective "gymnastics" with regards to what they termed as meting out "Justice". The Militant you were referring to....who is that really? Was it the allegedly corrupt Tafa Balogun that was "jailed"? How about the equally fantastically corrupt northern Muslim IGP before him? Ok...who is the Militant? Was it the OPC and the burning of Saganmu? Um...how about equally going after those who had unleashed the various religious motivated Sharia riots and especially those who instigated and sponsored angry protests that resulted to innocent victims (including NYSC corps members) killed during an election because a certain lanky nonsense from Daura had lost the election?

There were two NC Governors EFCC jailed because they were Christian and allegedly "corrupt". This is all the while several core Northern Governors displayed their corruption in dazzling multi-color. Perhaps, the EFCC got blinded then.

Most of their arrests became politically motivated.

A lot of embezzlement had gone on in the past Buhari dictatorship. From NNPC, to Customs, to the Military's collusion with Terrorists to keep the chaos facade going. Yet they were never able to trace any money that has vanished in many accounts to private pockets or trace how the terrorists kept getting ransom paid and getting away with it. In sane nations, those monies would have been tagged and traced to the idiots committing these crimes.

But Nah! What we see is a deliberate de motivation from "above" to seriously go after these criminals. They are a special kind of criminals. They are Northern and Muslim. I suppose.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by Exceed15: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
I will , we shall , we pledge, to, .. APC language.. Do it first.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by tunwumi: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
You just confirm my feeling. You have a skewed view.

[s]
J3susFr3ak:

Oh..I am more informed than you care to think. EFCC did some interesting selective "gymnastics" with regards to what they termed as meting out "Justice". The Militant you were referring to....who is that really? Was it the allegedly corrupt Tafa Balogun that was "jailed"? How about the equally fantastically corrupt northern Muslim IGP before him? Ok...who is the Militant? Was it the OPC and the burning of Saganmu? Um...how about equally going after those who had unleashed the various religious motivated Sharia riots and especially those who instigated and sponsored angry protests that resulted to innocent victims (including NYSC corps members) killed during an election because a certain lanky nonsense from Daura had lost the election?

There were two NC Governors EFCC jailed because they were Christian and allegedly "corrupt". This is all the while several core Northern Governors displayed their corruption in dazzling multi-color. Perhaps, the EFCC got blinded then.

Most of their arrests became politically motivated.

A lot of embezzlement had gone on in the past Buhari dictatorship. From NNPC, to Customs, to the Military's collusion with Terrorists to keep the chaos facade going. Yet they were never able to trace any money that has vanished in many accounts to private pockets or trace how the terrorists kept getting ransom paid and getting away with it. In sane nations, those monies would have been tagged and traced to the idiots committing these crimes.

But Nah! What we see is a deliberate de motivation from "above" to seriously go after these criminals. They are a special kind of criminals. They are Northern and Muslim. I suppose.

[/s]
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by zoedew: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
If that's his only claim to fame, then I will say it's insufficient evidence of good stewardship.
Incorruptibility sure is sufficient evidence of good stewardship especially in the security sector where trading secrets by compromising the other person is the name of the game.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by frankyychiji(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
zoedew:

Incorruptibility sure is sufficient evidence of good stewardship especially in the security sector where trading secrets by compromising the other person is the name of the game.
Who would have believed magu would go down the way he did.
Re: I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows by zoedew: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
Who would have believed magu would go down the way he did.

Corruption fought back and he wasn’t clean enough to emerge unscathed. There are few in the mould of Nuhu Ribadu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.