Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal (19986 Views)

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by MS247: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
It's not easy for WAEC to get true certified copy of results from archives
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Felix6: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Irony of life, men with well documented track records of certification and quality grades are all over swimming in poverty and hopelessness, while some hail and applauds these frauds in power. will life ever get balanced?

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by 9jaRealist: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Burruchaga71(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
So Sanwo-Olu is not an indigenes of Lagos state?

Shame to Lagos indigenes.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by nedekid: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Propaganda
Propaganda in court?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by UptownVibes(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beremx:
I really need to be proud of my WAEC certificate. Does it mean majority of these politicians don't have certificates?
Yes they don't, but they have money... Nigeria money is loaded in their aza and investment, home and abroad.. And that money can buy certificate

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by WATCHOVER(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
samuelson06:
Dance of shame. Common WAEC cert, sitting governor no get. The tribunal should sack these guys at once.
He can't be disqualified based on that.
This is not the first time we are having this issues, and we all know how our Judiciary settle it.
Pre election matter

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by onuman: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Why is it that anyone associated with Tinubu has something fake attached to him
Sanwoolu was with Tinubu and the Guunean drug trafficking baron in the helicopter in Guinea.
In a saner country, that incident is enough to cause public uproar that must restrain Tinubu and his accomplice from aspiring to contest for political offices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by chuksanambra: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
princeade86:
But why. Our system of government is wack. He did first 4 years without waec? Or what happened? 70% of apc big politicians are without real certificate

Did you read the post?
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
nedekid:
Story de sanwo olu own too? shocked
What is with these politicians and "dagbo"?
Ask me for my waec or gce certificates from donkey years ago, I do not have them but I know the records are there in waec, secondary school or last last UI.
Why all this drama?

Sanwo Olu took and passed GCE London and not Waec

You Cannot ask Waec for Neco results can you?
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by samuelson06(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
WATCHOVER:

He can't be disqualified based on that.
This is not the first time we are having this issues, and we all know how our Judiciary settle it.
Pre election matter

Sh!t.
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by naijamerican: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeria is a fake country full of scammers. All its leaders are criminals. terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by tuoyoojo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
y these politicians nor dey like to go sch sef

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Millimann: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
ikpumbe:
Politicians.

It's mostly our sophisticated brothers that are always in one educational/certificate fraud or the other.

A.K.A. Descendants of the corn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Johnrake69: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
It’s still a shocker that these guys struggle to present common SSCE. And you want to be a Governor.

And the idiot supporters keep hailing them.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did you say you don't have your original result ? You try and run for a political office and watch the headless mob use it to score cheap political points. Even your mother will begin to doubt your sincerity.

nedekid:
Story de sanwo olu own too? shocked
What is with these politicians and "dagbo"?
Ask me for my waec or gce certificates from donkey years ago, I do not have them but I know the records are there in waec, secondary school or last last UI.
Why all this drama?
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by airsaylongcome: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beremx:
I really need to be proud of my WAEC certificate. Does it mean majority of these politicians don't have certificates?

They do actually. But their claimed ages will not tally with the dates they sat for their "real" WAEC

1 Like

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by airsaylongcome: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Burruchaga71:
So Sanwo-Olu is not an indigenes of Lagos state?

Shame to Lagos indigenes.

How can you tell that he is not a Lagos indigene? #HonestQuestion
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Drug-demented certificate forgers PLC! grin
Like God-Father, like God-Son.
Ambode don Dey leak all dem secret small-small.

Muchechechecheche
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Shikini: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aww
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beremx:

You have to show us your WAEC certificate first. lol
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Royalpee: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
A description of the phrase ''this life no balance''
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
May the certificate that WAEC fail to tender, the annual fee on motorists, the scarcity of forex, the plunging of the Naira, the 40% increment in electricity tariff, the increment in diesel VAT, and the looting of the money recovered from the removal of fuel subsidy favour me and my family 🤡🤡🤡
grin
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Beremx(f): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Skyview01:

You have to show us your WAEC certificate first. lol
to prove what na? Don't worry, my results are very good. 😁😁
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beremx:
to prove what na? Don't worry, my results are very good. 😁😁

I trust you na.

I wonder what is so difficult in our politicians passing common WAEC!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Grandlord: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin just make money, join politics and forge certificate anyhow 😆
grin cheesy
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by atobs4real(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
princeade86:
But why. Our system of government is wack. He did first 4 years without waec? Or what happened? 70% of apc big politicians are without real certificate
He must have misplaced his waec certificate and refused to do the need by doing a court affidavit and submit to waec.
My waec certificate is also missing but I have the photocopy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: New Underground Crude Supply Line, A Sign Of Change In Progress / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Lesson From Governor Umahi's Visit To Abia By Philip Nweze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.