Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal (19990 Views)

Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did the waec rep tender the certified true copy? Why was the result not on the portal at the time of filing the petition?
Afamed:

Stop listening to fake news. From the Tribunal, the Rep from Waec was present to acknowledge the authenticity of Mr Gov certificate. Watch Channels news at 8 or Arise or TVs news. The news was just televised on TVs few minutes ago now
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Menclothing: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
He attended Nigerian university which certificate did he submit there
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Rebuke: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tochitee:
That obibingo still dey fool in self! Grv and Pandora should mobilise their people to come and Destroy Lagos.

It's terrible not to be sensible as an adult. Shame!
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na wa oh everything associated with tinibu is always enmeshed in fraud that man is really nigeria's el chappo.
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Beremx:
I really need to be proud of my WAEC certificate. Does it mean majority of these politicians don't have certificates?

Most of them are just common criminals who manipulated themselves into power.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Christistruth00: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2023
nedekid:

I should learn to think? OK advice taken in good faith. Hope you will also take your advice.

What is fake news about sanwo olu filing 1981 Waec results with inec? Is Waec not the issue presently being debated in court? Gce London could have been written even ontop mount kilimanjaro those days, but that is not the issue at hand.
The issue is sanwo olu submitting a 1981 Waec result which the legitimacy is being challenged by the PDP.

If you learn to Think Properly more people can be blessed with your Wisdom

It was the Lagos PDP who claimed that Sanwo Olu sat Waec in 1981
Sanwo Olu sat for GCE not Waec
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by EconomistXplain: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
ekineme:
The best option is an out of court settlement.

That's if the petitioner is interested in monetary gain else, Let justice prevail.

" If you must answer his excellence, the process by which you emerge must be excellent.(P.Obi, 2023)"

tinibu is a master of subverting justice......
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Afamed: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Did the waec rep tender the certified true copy? Why was the result not on the portal at the time of filing the petition?

You are neither here nor there
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
You have no point. Clearly, Sanwo-Olu does not have waec certificate.
Afamed:

You are neither here nor there
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Afamed: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
DMerciful:
You have no point. Clearly, Sanwo-Olu does not have waec certificate.
The one Waec rep aknowledged and presented to the court yesterday was gotten from Ochanja?

Una too like to wail

I will not offer you my time to waste
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
The court will determine the authenticity but looks like arrangee because it was after the fact!
Afamed:

The one Waec rep aknowledged and presented to the court yesterday was gotten from Ochanja?

Una too like to wail

I will not offer you my time to waste
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Menclothing:
He attended Nigerian university which certificate did he submit there
GCE London

It was taken in Nigeria until the mid 1980s
Re: WAEC Fails To Tender Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Certificate Before Tribunal by Afamed: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
DMerciful:
The court will determine the authenticity but looks like arrangee because it was after the fact!

Always pray against spirit of confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year: Tinubu Promises New Minimum Wage For Workers / Lesson From Governor Umahi's Visit To Abia By Philip Nweze / Ganduje Dares Kwankwaso To Enter Kano For His Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.