Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate (11801 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Tax Defaulters In Nigeria: Obasanjo, Davido, Omisore, Others Top 19,000 List / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by fergie001: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
The leadership of the All Progressives Congress has summoned meetings of its National Caucus and the long-awaited National Executive Committee will hold on July 10 and 11 respectively.
The meetings, which are expected to serve as avenues to resolve the lingering crisis rocking the party, may also be the deciding factor to determine the fate of the National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, and National Secretary, Iyiola Omisore, both of who have been accused of flouting the party constitution.

The crucial sessions of the two statutory organs of the party will be chaired by President Bola Tinubu, and also have Vice President Kashim Shettima, former President Muhammadu Buhari, past and present APC governors as well as former and current Senate president, Speakers of House of Representatives of the party, the National Working Committee and other party stakeholders in attendance.

SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by TemplarLandry: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm so gutted. This meeting ought to have been held long ago before the Presidential Elections. We should set the trail for mushroom parties like Hell P to follow.

19 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Ebubu7: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Adamu will be unceremoniously removed and new Chairman from North West or North Central will be installed.

17 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by fergie001: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
Adamu will be unceremoniously removed and new Chairman from North West or North Central will be installed.
It can't be North West.... They have Speaker & Deputy SP.
It should likely be NC or NE.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by kokoA(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm 90% sure Buhari will not attend.

12 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Wawelexy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
All of you should getat.... Does this have an impact on the subsidy removal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by bboy07(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Reporting live from Nairaland FP. Department of space bookers association of nairaland.

Help me celebrate life, i had a terrible accident on sunday but I survived. Hit the like button for me. Thanks

23 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by landmark86: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
That one no concern me.
Have been using Google map since morning dey find who tight ram for their compound within my neighborhood but never see. It seems this year Sallah people no buy ram.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Dialpad: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Adamu is likely to be kicked out

3 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by doctore212(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Olosho don add money for my end. She talk say na subsidy removal
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok shaa...

APC-1 and APC-2..
Internal Wars Are Always Inevitable..
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Cassandraloius: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
I hope it will reduce the fuel price or better still end this hardship we're facing now. undecided

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature. Thank you. β™₯️
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by NobleSeed(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
someone said day one you should Hit the ground running, you are still here talking about fate πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Just dey play
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by gevi: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is alright
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Pls how will this reduce the price of fuel or turn one dollar to 200 naira
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by dgmoni123(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Time for reward and separation grin
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Tboymessiah(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Paid-Padi government wey dey spoil our country.
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm so gutted. This meeting ought to have been held long ago before the Presidential Elections. We should set the trail for mushroom parties like Hell P to follow.

Too much hot air and noise. U tried b4 the presidential elections bt couldn't because he is buhari man.

and even if u remove him now all he'll will be let lose.
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by DeLaRue: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:

I don't know much about the goings-on at the helm of APC, but it would seem churlish to remove them at this point.

These two just came out of a tough election where they put in their best for the party.

Unless they were involved in some intolerable infractions, they deserve to stay at least one more year.

The government should focus on the economy and security for now.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Baatunde(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
90%? More like 120%... that man was never a party man, he is just an opportunist

kokoA:
I'm 90% sure Buhari will not attend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Pandev(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool Adamu is a goner. A replacement from the north central

16 Likes

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by System202: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Adamu really tried for APC, tinubu will be selfish to remove him.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by IbnB: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
fergie001:
The leadership of the All Progressives Congress has summoned meetings of its National Caucus and the long-awaited National Executive Committee will hold on July 10 and 11 respectively.

SOURCE

APC are a bunch of thieves and useless men

If not that Nigerians are 99% functional retards...
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bg
Re: APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate by clockwisereport: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Adamu is going back to Agwada

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation / REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. / Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.