Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido (4708 Views)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by ValZod(m): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2023
But many Naija babes fine pass this girl na

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Mcslize: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin

She a one bagga gyal me say... Fat pussy gyal me like, the pussy mussi tight me sure. A same thing me a go do if me a David, caw you see di gyal deh wit dat big fat pum-pum, she a irresistible enuh..

Night and day she haffi gimmie that thing, worst when a Hennessey me drinkin

Bombaclaat, you don't know say me addi pussy kingpin? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Wataguan mi nigga! Mi nigga mi cya feel yuh Jamaican vibes dis a giving mi serious goosebumps mi swear wah else cya a typical man say? dis ting giving mi serious joy mi nah lie yuh yuh a real man mi nigga
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Mikel99(m): 2:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Is she not the lady whose nude video I saw on darknaija?
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by thaoriginator: 3:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Mcslize:

Wataguan mi nigga! Mi nigga mi cya feel yuh Jamaican vibes dis a giving mi serious goosebumps mi swear wah else cya a typical man say? dis ting giving mi serious joy mi nah lie yuh yuh a real man mi nigga
Wah gwaan bad man.. Big yourself enuh ✌🏿
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by Flangelo12: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2023
ValZod:
But many Naija babes fine pass this girl na

Davido has sampled even uglier Naija girls.

These are the ones that got pregnant after their encounter.
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by flyinnizam(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
obiekunie01:
this one plastic girl.

this our stars no just get better taste in women.
u wey get taste, go make money
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by flyinnizam(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2023
lordnkem000:
OBO na confirm nigga
But him for just calm down small na, why Bleep anyhow when u get chefchi for house to tumble as u like, my opinion though
be like chefchi no know how to do am
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by flyinnizam(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Seems davido likes dark women alot
and likes diving in raw
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by obiekunie01: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
flyinnizam:
u wey get taste, go make money

poor and wretched NLs always assume everyone is as poor and wretched as they are.

but thank to nairaland for giving us all the opportunity to interact at the same level
Re: Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido by flyinnizam(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
obiekunie01:

poor and wretched NLs always assume everyone is as poor and wretched as they are.

but thank to nairaland for giving us all the opportunity to interact at the same level
shut tf up. poor man

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Your Girlfriend Won’t Tell You. / One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.