Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Davido Is The Average Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Is The Average Nigerian (1140 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
I don't know Davido and I quite frankly don't like his music. I've always knocked him for stealing "lavida loca" from SisqΓ³'s Thong song. I'm sure old heads will remember. I also think unavailable is a trashy and unimaginative song. There, I said it.

However I will not jump on the bandwagon to condemn a man that I have not walked a mile in his shoes. Why? Because we're all Davido, both male and female, and Davido is us.

My argument is based on 4 premises

P1: most women want a man of means
P2: most women don't want broke men or men of modest means
P3: most women want a man that other women want, in fact one that another woman already has.
P4: most women don't want single guys or men that other women are seemingly passing up.

Conclusion: you get polygamy or some form of it, where a majority of women are attracted to a minority of men. Such men will exercise their options. It's just life.

Davido just happens to be one of such men. A lot of you guys will do worse if you were to be in his position.

But I see a lot of ladies reading this and sharpening their claws to rip into men. You all do the same too.

Let's say in an area, 80% of the girls are following the big boys (20%) as is the norm.

What will happen is that majority (80%) of the boys will soon be competing for the (20%) girls that for some reason are not gunning for the big boys.

These girls now have plenty options to pick from. Are you honestly telling me that they won't exercise their best options? Bollocks!

Some girls sef will be dating 3, 4 or even 5 guys while having plenty toasters that they're chopping their money. That's just the way the world is.

Some of the women insulting Davido will get pregnant for him tonight if he by any chance DMs them. Mtcheew.

Na lack of money dey make many Nigerians dey claim morals. In my 3 decades alive, I've known the average Nigerian to have next to no morals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by GuyFawkes7: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who para Oga atheist this cold afternoon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
Who para Oga atheist this cold afternoon ?

Na Nairaland hypocrisy jare. How the weather dey do you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by 1Sharon(f): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Are men not bashing Davido aswell?

Successful men in the entertainment industry like Davido hardly settle, so his actions don't surprise me.

He shouldn't have got married if he wanted to act like he's still single. He's not husband material anyway. He's for everybody.

I don't have any sympathy for Chioma either. She can leave but chooses not to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:
Are men not bashing Davido aswell?

Successful men in the entertainment industry like Davido hardly settle, so his actions don't surprise me.

He shouldn't have got married if he wanted to act like he's still single. He's not husband material anyway. He's for everybody.

I don't have any sympathy for Chioma either. She can leave but chooses not to.

I bashed the men first, abi you skip that part.

Na which day we discuss Bankole saga before Davido dethrone am. I'm sure that Banky must be thanking David for removing the cross hairs from his abori (bololo).

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by GuyFawkes7: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
atheistandproud:

Na Nairaland hypocrisy jare. How the weather dey do you?

Body dey wrapper..my room don turn Alaska....I wan freezeeee πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
atheistandproud:

I bashed the men first, abi you skip that part.

Na which day we discuss Bankole saga before Davido dethrone am. I'm sure that Banky must be thanking David for removing the cross hairs from his abori (bololo).

No you talked about only Davido.

Are you saying nobody is supposed to say anything about Banky and Davido's conduct? undecided
Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by obinna58(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
The more men see things like this the more they lose respect for women
No rich dude would want to stick with one woman after experience lots of rejection in the time of struggles, he knows it all game of pretence

No man want to get the least of puxy while there’s an option you can get plenty and it’ll be justified

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
1Sharon:

No you talked about only Davido.

Are you saying nobody is supposed to say anything about Banky and Davido's conduct? undecided

If that's all you got. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Cheers. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
obinna58:
The more men see things like this the more they lose respect for women
No rich dude would want to stick with one woman after experience lots of rejection in the time of struggles, he knows it all game of pretence

No man want to get the least of puxy while there’s an option you can get plenty and it’ll be justified

Gbam. It's the numbers game my gee.

A woman with plenty toasters will have plenty boyfriends, some that she's dating and others that are dating her.

A man with money will have plenty options, some he's marrying, others that are marrying him, some he's dating, others that are dating him.

Remove David and put Emeka or Ola in his place, they'll do the same. Yet na them na dey complain pass, πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, dey pity Chioma.

Ladies that have 5 boyfriends and can open leg for David this period still join dey bash am.

Abegi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by Reminderz: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
exactly you've said it all, nothing to be added, and nothing to be removed...

that's what the game is all about, you either play or get played... just like when they were bashing Regina, most would jump into it if presented with the same opportunity...

the thing is that, most women don't love struggling or broke guys, and we know all what it takes to be successful, it's not a day's work.. so how do you now expect them to be loyal to one person when they now finally break through and become powerful? Never! this is why even religion permits marrying more than one but we want to go against nature.. it's not possible... women want successful men, successful men want lot of women.. it's what it is...

you can't eat your cake and have it, if you want a made guy, then you have to deal with the fact that other women also want him... even if he doesn't get married to them, he will cheat or have multiple side chics... if you want a broke guy, then you have to struggle with him and have him to yourself...

if a woman is beautiful and of high quality, a man has to deal with the fact that other men will find her attractive... if she's ugly, then he has to deal with her face and doesn't have to worry himself with other people finding her sexy...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Reminderz:
exactly you've said it all, nothing to be added, and nothing to be removed...

that's what the game is all about, you either play or get played... just like when they were bashing Regina, most would jump into it if presented with the same opportunity...

the thing is that, most women don't love struggling or broke guys, and we know all what it takes to be successful, it's not a day's work.. so how do you now expect them to be loyal to one person when they now finally break through and become powerful? Never? this is why even religion permits marrying more than one but we want to go against nature.. it's not possible... women want successful men, successful men want lot of women.. it's what it is...

you can't eat your cake and have it, if you want a made guy, then you have to deal with the fact that other women also want him... even if he doesn't get married to them, he will cheat or have multiple side chics... if you want a broke guy, then you have to struggle with him and have him to yourself...

if a woman is beautiful and of high quality, a man has to deal with the fact that other men will find her attractive... if she's ugly, then he has to deal with her face and doesn't have to worry himself with other people finding her sexy...

Finito

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by skywalker240(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2023
A society that says a broke nigga doesn't deserve an erection, doesn't have the right to determine the myriads of erections a made nigga can give to multiple women

Your points are reality

If me as a guy tells atheistandproud, all about how my sexual escaped with Adesuwa went, Atheistandproud will just praise me and then strive to replicate my achievements on Tola or another entirely different girl that crosses his path

But if Adesuwa tell's Tola how much of a Gorilla stallion i am in bed plus in finance, Tola will be like

"Aww what a caring person he is, you must be lucky to have him"

But the worst part is that Tola will be hungry for a share of the pie from what Adesuwa eats

So Instead of going for another entirely different guy or encourage Atheist her Man to be better, Tola will rather seduce me to get some of what Adesuwa is getting

This is the bitter truth, Women wants what they don't have,

That's why most Men easily bed's their wives/GF close friends and even sisters, it's not a coincidence

I always recommend Ubunja s miseducations for these little boys that are yet to know the wiles of these weaker gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by Karlifate: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2023
atheistandproud:

Gbam. It's the numbers game my gee.

A woman with plenty toasters will have plenty boyfriends, some that she's dating and others that are dating her.

A man with money will have plenty options, some he's marrying, others that are marrying him, some he's dating, others that are dating him.

Remove David and put Emeka or Ola in his place, they'll do the same. Yet na them na dey complain pass, πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, dey pity Chioma.

Ladies that have 5 boyfriends and can open leg for David this period still join dey bash am.

Abegi

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―
Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
skywalker240:
A society that says a broke nigga doesn't deserve an erection, doesn't have the right to determine the myriads of erections a made nigga can give to multiple women

Your points are reality

If me as a guy tells atheistandproud, all about how my sexual escaped with Adesuwa went, Atheistandproud will just praise me and then strive to replicate my achievements on Tola or another entirely different girl that crosses his path

But if Adesuwa tell's Tola how much of a Gorilla stallion i am in bed plus in finance, Tola will be like

"Aww what a caring person he is, you must be lucky to have him"

But the worst part is that Tola will be hungry for a share of the pie from what Adesuwa eats

So Instead of going for another entirely different guy or encourage Atheist her Man to be better, Tola will rather seduce me to get some of what Adesuwa is getting

This is the bitter truth, Women wants what they don't have,

That's why most Men easily bed's their wives/GF close friends and even sisters, it's not a coincidence

I always recommend Ubunja s miseducations for these little boys that are yet to know the wiles of these weaker gender

You nailed it.

Very rarely do guys gun for their friend's babe. It's usually out of character. In cases where this happens, both friends are usually snakes that are ready to bite each other in the back. This is usually the exception, not the norm.

In the norm, if Skywalker tells me about *Adesuwa for example, I'll look to go and recreate it with *Sarah. That's generally the norm.

On the other hand, I may be free and single, *Tola who is Adesuwa's friend after listening to her will want Skywalker, instead of the free single men around her. This is true time and time again.

In my university days, from 100 level to 300 level, I was single as f*ck (2011 - 2013). As soon as 1 babe started to visit, I was suddenly surrounded by options that I didn't even know that I had. It's a female mating strategy I'll never understand. Even girls that usually ignored me (because I was mostly a loner) would go out of their way to greet me or generally be nice to me. Weird.

It's very easy to knack your gfs sisters and close friends than an outsider because they'll all want a taste of what their sister/friend sees in you. A lot of men will shamelessly take advantage.

As wiser men have said, people are only as good as their options.

If you limit a man's access to sexual opportunity by the size of wallet, what you are telling him is that when he has a big wallet, he should have limitless sexual opportunities. So after working hard to EARN these opportunities, do you really expect him to throw them away?

Women can joke sha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

* = Names with asterisks are fictitious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by Philosopher1979: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
atheistandproud:

You nailed it.

Very rarely do guys gun for their friend's babe. It's usually out of character. In cases where this happens, both friends are usually snakes that are ready to bite each other in the back. This is usually the exception, not the norm.

In the norm, if Skywalker tells me about *Adesuwa for example, I'll look to go and recreate it with *Sarah. That's generally the norm.

On the other hand, I may be free and single, *Tola who is Adesuwa's friend after listening to her will want Skywalker, instead of the free single men around her. This is true time and time again.

In my university days, from 100 level to 300 level, I was single as f*ck (2011 - 2013). As soon as 1 babe started to visit, I was suddenly surrounded by options that I didn't even know that I had. It's a female mating strategy I'll never understand. Even girls that usually ignored me (because I was mostly a loner) would go out of their way to greet me or generally be nice to me. Weird.

It's very easy to knack your gfs sisters and close friends than an outsider because they'll all want a taste of what their sister/friend sees in you. A lot of men will shamelessly take advantage.

If you limit a man's access to sexual opportunity by the size of wallet, what you are telling him is that when he has a big wallet, he should have limitless sexual opportunities. So after working hard to EARN these opportunities, do you really expect him to throw them away?

Society limited a man's sexual access to how much money and resources he had
so as to be able to cater for the next generation and reduce poverty.
A man without money will impregenate women if granted access to sex and
this will create children who he cannot take care of and wallow in poverty.
To give birth to children you need money to tae care of them.
Granting poor men access to sex will lead to poverty and single mothers
as most poor men are reluctant to mary.
The poor and neglected children will then take to crime as they have no money
and have no home training
They will be like Almajiri children in the NOrth.
So yes society has a point in trying to limit a man's access to sex to money
And making sure only rich men can mary multiple wives
Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Society limited a man's sexual access to how much money and resources he had
so as to be able to cater for the next generation and reduce poverty.
A man without money will impregenate women if granted access to sex and
this will create children who he cannot take care of and wallow in poverty.
To give birth to children you need money to tae care of them.
Granting poor men access to sex will lead to poverty and single mothers
as most poor men are reluctant to mary.
The poor and neglected children will then take to crime as they have no money
and have no home training
They will be like Almajiri children in the NOrth.
So yes society has a point in trying to limit a man's access to sex to money
And making sure only rich men can mary multiple wives

And I absolutely agree with you. I live in an expensive city myself and I am currently single and have no plans of marriage because I would most probably burn through my savings within 2 years of marriage. Why? My income may not keep up with inflation. Simple.

So if rich men can have multiple women, more power to them. They're already doing so.

The issue here is that one part of society is vilifying these rich men for doing exactly what you have said. That's why I said what I said.

Imagine being told that you cannot get a job because you're uneducated. Then you go and get educated, and become the best in your class and then people try to restrict the amount of jobs that you should apply for.

I dunno if you can see the logic there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by kelspinall(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
una wahala
Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by skywalker240(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
atheistandproud:

You nailed it.

On the other hand, I may be free and single, *Tola who is Adesuwa's friend after listening to her will want Skywalker, instead of the free single men around her. This is true time and time again
From a strategic point of view, that's why majority of young single ladies, living in the midst of single guys would prefer the one married Man in that neighborhood

In my university days, from 100 level to 300 level, I was single as f*ck (2011 - 2013). As soon as 1 babe started to visit, I was suddenly surrounded by options that I didn't even know that I had. It's a female mating strategy I'll never understand. Even girls that usually ignored me (because I was mostly a loner) would go out of their way to greet me or generally be nice to me. Weird
They always crave for what they have not tasted when they see their fellow ladies having it,

Brings the old mythological fact

"Everything between Women is COMPETITION"

Am telling you, what a very annoying joke πŸ˜‚

I've been offline for sometimes, extremely busy, i only visit as a guest nowadays

* = Names with asterisks are fictitious.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Average Nigerian by atheistandproud(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
skywalker240:

Am telling you, what a very annoying joke πŸ˜‚

I've been offline for sometimes, extremely busy, i only visit as a guest nowadays

Same my guy, same.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys / I love cute girls / Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.