Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Can I Travel To Canada With 5M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Canada With 5M (2505 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by 3shadi: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Please help Guys.
Is it possible relocating to Canada with 5M currently, I’m 25 years old and single.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by JASONjnr(m): 5:47am On Jun 29, 2023
I'm sure you voted for Buhari and Tinubu, where do you think you're going to?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by Ever8090: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Why not!....abi you want go buy d country?...na waoooo when me too go touch this millions of my own naa?

God!!!....me and you get problem abi na wetin ?..... disappointment everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by 3shadi: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Ever8090:
Why not!....abi you want go buy d country?...na waoooo when me too go touch this millions of my own naa?

Please do you have any idea how I can start the whole process?
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by 3shadi: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
I'm sure you voted for Buhari and Tinubu, where do you think you're going to?
My Brother you won’t understand
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by Adv14(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2023
3shadi:
Please help Guys.
Is it possible relocating to Canada with 5M currently, I’m 25 years old and single.

Don't get scammed, look for information, check student route or express entry it you are qualified, if you have first degree and you have upper, you can check scholarship for graduate programs but if you want to pay for the tuition your 5M won't be enough, Canada visa rejection rate self is high now you can check European countries....do research you can't just expect people to spoon feed you, there are many topics on Nairaland about canada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by Biola67: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
3shadi:
Please help Guys.
5M isn’t enough for Canada study visa. Study route is the best way for you. If you like go pay 1.5M for fake visit visa wey you go later change to work permit(as dem Dey talk)

Study visa needs like 30k CAD X whatever the rate is…
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 5M by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ever8090:

Obviously, you speak like this because you don't have that 5m now.

When you have it, you'll discover it's not enough for you to travel to the said country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad And Their Lavish Show-off Lifestyle,why? / Canada Federal Skilled Worker Class / Appointment With Switzerland Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.