Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) (33610 Views)

President Buhari To Visit Ogun State By January 13 / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs / Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by fergie001: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0D5i_iK3gM
President Bola Tinubu is billed to visit the Awujale and Paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona in Ijebu-Ode and the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

President Bola Tinubu was accompanied to Ogun State by the Chief of Staff, Femi Gbajabiamila, the National Security Adviser, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu,and Dele Alake.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by TemplarLandry: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu the Omoluabi.
I dedicate β€œLongevity” by Benny the Butcher & Harry Fraud to him. Great jam!

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Ihateheadslamer: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2023
As a part of the Eid Mubarak celebration

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Moyolamusilo(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2023
It must be for the ojude oba

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Xwizard: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
this visit will favor me and my family

Peace to the world

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by kadraxkyle(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Go and rest Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by MykellOni(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Attendance: Present βœ”οΈ
It's good that he's going for 'thank you' visits.
It is well Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by IamdbuII: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Dbull on this one!!

Omooo I dey Ijebu like this, omo e be like say I go accept to perform at our prestigious ojude oba tommorow, if Tinubu will be there, omo can't wait to impress him with my music

Like my freestyle below

Will he like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsdkZij7AI

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by 001Lagos: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Illegitimate president

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by vibbb: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Presidential visit, Obviously BAT has personal issues with OBJ. He recently honored past presidents by naming International Airport after them but OBJ name was missing out - now again Presidential visit to Ogun State - obj still missing out - Anyways their problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by MatrixReloaded: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
As part to curtail economic hassle within the South West Region and build a security channel to tackle food insecurity and skull mining.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by ATEAMS: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Welcome

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Wow! This man no dey rest fa!
And some wΓ¨rΓ¨ said he’s sick, as if their useless fathers can do half of what my president is doing.

Awon omo ofo.

Long life and good health to you Jagaban.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by kadraxkyle(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Visit to remove subsidy in Ogun grin
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Yoruba tribalism and nepotism government

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido!!!!

27 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Brendaniel: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
And the political jamboree continues, sometimes I laugh when some people talk about Tinubu transforming Lagos, anybody that witnessed Tinubu's 8 years of governorship, it was all about party, political jamboree and night shift coliseum with Osoba of Ogun state, Lagos was a tight dust bin throughout his tenure.

I'm just laughing at people who have been deceived

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Peter Obi

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Pandev(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Wailing go soon begin

27 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
You're welcome sir

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Zidoh(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
We are still waiting hoping that things will turn around good soon on your mandate .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Wodu89: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Appeasements and visitations left and right isn't what national leadership is about. Get to work and quit all these.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Evii: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Hmm, President Tinubu in a state where Olumekun was said/formed...it's good to give back to those who supported you on your way to the top...he has just shown gratitude...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Pandev(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi
Wetin concern yes daddy for this matter now?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by olaboy33(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
BAT redefining the presidency.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Jestin: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
This man should sit in one place and face the problems of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by specialmati(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin una never start self. this one will surpass buhari

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Impecca(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Emi lokan

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by mbahdi(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Eyed froged man

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) by Cleanxc: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks / President Buhari Will Be In Lagos Today. See Why / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.