Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters (38973 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DOM7: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Let Dasuki treatment begin!
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by chinonfelix2(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Has the money been recovered or you guys are just giving us news.. make una no reloot the money like when we will hear Abacha recovered money we won't hear anything again or what the money recovered was used for.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Slymontee: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

Nothing anyone can tell me

There is money in this country...

Emefiele you are in deep hot soup
I'm not here to defend anyone, but is it cowardice that make all of una to be having erection over Emefiele and fearfully avoid mentioning Munguno, Pantami, Dambazzau, Malami, the women in Finance and so-called conditional cash transfer, Kyari of NNPC, and many others and the main Oga Buhari who was requesting such monies? U expect any CBN govnor to resist such devils and be sacked, framed up and jailed? We should only take this noisy govt seriously if they go after the Ogas I mentioned also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Titogbanski: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Distraction news.......same tactic from May 2015....billions discovered in Deziani golden apartment.....

1 Like

Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by treatise: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
This man is in hot water, he should be prosecuted for all his crimes and malfeasance.

But don't make him a lightning rod, get all of them

How about the c in c and others that are mentioned?
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Twist4u: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Agbado mentality is one of a kind. such derange slaves to the north

Buhari ordered Emiefile to transfer $616 Million to mungonu.

Agbado refused to attack Buhari, they refuse to accuse Monguno that recieved the money and they are high on Emiefile who acted on order

What an inferior mentality.

The EX Aviation Minister Kyari Scammed a whole Country in a broad daylight. Agbado has completely gone silent.

What a set of beings we co-exist with.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

i dont know how people missed this part of the story

My brother, this is the situation if this country, tribe and religion is fast sweeping out every decency left in this country called Nigeria.....

That name he bears.... Emefeile....is what some are attacking and not even the man....

Look at what Buhari warned Tinubu not to disturb his main actors in his 8 years or him personally.....

Let's be watching anyway
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Twist4u:
Agbado mentality is one of a kind. such derange slaves to the north

Buhari ordered Emiefile to transfer $616 Million to mungonu.

Agbado refused to attack Buhari, they refuse to accuse Monguno that recieved the money and they are high on Emiefile who acted on order

What an inferior mentality.

The EX Aviation Minister Kyari Scammed a whole Country in a broad daylight. Agbado has completely gone silent.

What a set of beings we co-exist with.

For this country to be handed to the Chiefs in media Propaganda , our country has been set on auto pilot......
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by denko(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2023
One side story
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DOptical: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2023
superCleanworks:
After all this narration, the worst that will happen is that he will spend 3 to 5 years in a very comfortable jail eating the best foods and banging the hottest babes they will be arranging for him. His heavily paid lawyers will secure his release for medical treatment abroad. He will still be better than over 150 million Nigerians and his family will never smell poverty for the next 2 or 3 generations.

will we ever get ACTUAL JUSTICE? not in this country

Lol. He should at least be made to release the looted money. At least 3/4 of the money if he's spent some of it. Also his other cronies should be fetched out.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by superCleanworks(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2023
DOptical:

Lol. He should at least be made to release the looted money. At least 3/4 of the money if he's spent some of it. Also his other cronies should be fetched out.

3/4 of what? will you release such money if it was you?

and this is a financial guru and not just your ordinary bank manager. can you trace where he hid money in this era of electronic money and tokens.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by EDOSBROWN: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
God punish him, let him face what Nigerians pass thru
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by DOptical: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
superCleanworks:

3/4 of what? will you release such money if it was you?

and this is a financial guru and not just your ordinary bank manager. can you trace where he hid money in this era of electronic money and tokens.

Not just 3/4 of it but all of it and also that of his accomplices or he continues to sit his ass in prison. Likewise, other government officials who stole money. That will serve as a deterrent to others. All of them must vomit everything they stole. Seriously, the way which these government officials go with these daredevil looting is quite annoying. Look at Ortom for example, who failed to pay his pensioners/workers for several months yet was collecting his own salaries but didn't care about others while still looting on top of it. Not to mention the appointed government officials. I don't even see why any government officials should have any immunity clause to them. I also hope there are better ways to tighten the looting loophole in the country.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by superCleanworks(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
DOptical:

Not just 3/4 of it but all of it and also that of his accomplices or he continues to sit his ass in prison. Likewise, other government officials who stole money. That will serve as a deterrent to others. All of them must vomit everything they stole. Seriously, the way which these government officials go with these daredevil looting is quite annoying. Look at Ortom for example, who failed to pay his pensioners/workers for several months yet was collecting his own salaries but didn't care about others while still looting on top of it. Not to mention the appointed government officials. I don't even see why any government officials should have any immunity clause to them. I also hope there are better ways to tighten the looting loophole in the country.

i wish the same thing too but in the end, this is all WISHFUL THINKING
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Cromagnon: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

Even the wealth gotten legally gets wasted in the hands of stupid children so this your talk has nothing to do with anything. Or is that what you say to make yourself feel better?

Huh
You just repeating what I said
What's your point
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Solaceworld(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Money dey this state..quote author=Islie post=124103324]How Emefiele Moved Over Shady N400billion To Former National Security Adviser, Monguno’s Office In Two Years

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/29/how-nigerian-central-bank-under-emefiele-moved-over-shady-n400billion-former-national[/quote]
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by Solaceworld(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Money dey this state.
Re: How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters by ambale(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
I just hope this is not a dasuki kind of case again

Na so so money we go hear nothing we come out

So laidis buhari government don loot pass Abachas

Omo we in a long thing oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.