Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Do Women Behave This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Behave This Way? (1764 Views)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? / 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
When you don't give them attention, they will think you are proud and hate you for it.
When you give them little attention they will demand for more.
When you give them lot of attention, they end up misbehaving.
When you remove your attention from them, they won't let you rest.

Why are they like this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by talented321: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Allow women to breathe abeg.
13sense:
[I]When you don't give them attention, they will think you are proud and hate you for it.
When you remove your attention from them, you will not have peace.

Why are they like this?
[/i@]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by Absuchat(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2023
grin
When you no be Dangote

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by GanagiBeetrus: 2:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Na lie. None of this will happen if you no get money or if you worwor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by Blaze9: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Women are better behaved when you are a man of varieties. Once in a while change your actions and do something new. Do a new activity or change your dress mode or something. Just be creative. Not because you are trying to please her, but by doing this you keep her mind occupied with expectation because you are now unpredictable. Women love adventures mentally, they fantasize a lot. But when you are a predictable guy, you become boring. Even if you give her money but not creative in the relationship, she will either cheat or make your life miserable with unnecessary complaints.
Only about 5% of women can tolerate a boring man for a long time without giving him problems. And most of them have full time jobs that keep them busy.

Just focus on your mental health(peace of mind) so long as you are treating her well and ignore her unnecessary demands. If she is tired, allow her to leave if she wants to. Because women are always running away from accountability. They always want to blame someone else for every challenge they face. That's why they always say "I'm looking for a responsible man for marriage". LolšŸ˜

That man will take responsibility for her nonsense behaviour too.

13sense:
When you don't give them attention, they will think you are proud and hate you for it.

Why are they like this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by Karlifate: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Women crave drama.

In fact, Iā€™ll go as far as to say they need it.

Think about this when you talk to her:

In her head, she is creating a story.
A story about you & her.

Sheā€™s thinking about the future & what she wants. (If you do it correctly).

In other words, sheā€™s fantasizing about you.

What fantasy do you want to give her?

My favorite: beauty and the beast.

Iā€™m the untameable, crazy, ā€œlife of the partyā€, ā€˜holds the roomā€™ kind of guy, and she knows other girls are fĆ¼cking me.

And every time I look at her sheā€™s wondering ā€œwho? Me! Oh shit heā€™s looking at me, be coolā€

That gets her heart racing & pumping, she becomes aroused ā€” Her emotions ā€˜peakedā€™.

This game is equally important in a relationship as ā€œduring the chaseā€.

If sheā€™s not getting her daily dose of drama & arousal, and ā€œfantasyā€ from you sheā€™ll seek it from somewhere else.

Best case: some crappy movie series.

Worst case: another manā€™s sheets in a hot steamy romance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
13sense:

Why are they like this?

When you are having sex and you allow them full control while you remain passive like lying down in peace while they do all the do, they will hate you and say you are like a dead wood.

When you decide to be active, giving Mouth Action, riding cow girl, moaning, being sexually expressive in bed they will still hate you calling you all kinds of demeaning names like ashawo. angry

Men are very a confused creature.
Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
This topic is not to bash Women. It for those with 13 sense. Since you don't have 13 sense, do not comment.

talented321:
Allow women to breathe abeg.
Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by talented321: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
U see ur life
13sense:
This topic is not to bash Women. It for those with 13 sense. Since you don't have 13 sense, do not comment.

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by Diego35M: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
13sense:

Why are they like this?
Women don't understand men, men are actually very easy to please, "behave well, listen & respect", others would be left to him if he has money

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by 13sense: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have already push her out of my life. She is heavily begging and disturbing me, but no way. I don't need any drama queen in my life right now. But anyway, thanks for the tips.

Blaze9:
Women are better behaved when you are a man of varieties. Once in a while change your actions and do something new. Do a new activity or change your dress mode or something. Just be creative. Not because you are trying to please her, but by doing this you keep her mind occupied with expectation because you are now unpredictable. Women love adventures mentally, they fantasize a lot. But when you are a predictable guy, you become boring. Even if you give her money but not creative in the relationship, she will either cheat or make your life miserable with unnecessary complaints.
Only about 5% of women can tolerate a boring man for a long time without giving him problems. And most of them have full time jobs that keep them busy.

Just focus on your mental health(peace of mind) so long as you are treating her well and ignore her unnecessary demands. If she is tired, allow her to leave if she wants to. Because women are always running away from accountability. They always want to blame someone else for every challenge they face. That's why they always say "I'm looking for a responsible man for marriage". LolšŸ˜

That man will take responsibility for her nonsense behaviour too.

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by flokii: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Let me now burst your brain.. while you are there busy simping for the girl, one rough bad guy is somewhere bleeping hell out of her and still treating her like trash.

You should place yourself first before any girl, if you don't feel like giving her attention, then let her fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Behave This Way? by UcheKingsley1: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just put your self and priorities above everything, the world would become a better place for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys What To Do In This Kind Of Situation : 2 GIRLS ONE GUY. / Can A Sickler Marry His Choice Girl ? / University Relationships:why dont they Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.