Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] (3834 Views)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by DeAdvokate(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
E don't dey reach everybody
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by sukar886: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
You never see anything
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by bukiah: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Is he just waking up?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by AlshEliXander: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Up to 2000 Naira bonus For new palmpay users, download PALMPAY app.

Enter invitation code CZLN9934. During
registration, then you get your 2k bonus

If you already have an account, clear your app storage and register using your second number
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Racoon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Get more petrol @ high cost in order to go places to clean gutters and drainages oga and stop disturbing public peace.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by greatiyk4u(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think he's trying to pass a message that everyone should discipline themselves. Those who didn't get the message are busy mocking him.

Well, I don't like Joe Igbokwe for anything, but truth must be told - that man can never be broke in his life again!

Conjecture?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by DatNiggaDaz: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Thr gutter man.. I thought his car got damaged recently while driving through the gutters.

Gutter man no need for lamentations, go back to your village
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by chubinwa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ah ah. This Ode did not go to BAT fuel station?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
I taught,he has a Filing station?. Idio*t

Must it always come with insult? Discipline yourself too.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by telleyway: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol, he posted on his facebook page

Sycophants, all of them will come to reality soon.
Senior advocates of nairaland will soon join the cue.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by obi4eze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Resurrection212: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
He is mocking poor people I guess.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by rolams(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
This is just the beginning! This government wants to save money!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by jmoore(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by redsun(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
It is time to go electric, but sadly you dont have home electricity yet, let alone electricity for motor vehicles.You muderrfuckers need to adapt fast,or become extinct.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by jmoore(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:

Where's the link to the Facebook page?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by jmoore(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Nice2023(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think he's trying to pass a message that everyone should discipline themselves. Those who didn't get the message are busy mocking him.

Well, I don't like Joe Igbokwe for anything, but truth must be told - that man can never be broke in his life again!

Says who.

I have seen men go broke before my eyes.

What does Joe has in his name...i have seen rich men go broke and poor.

Staying rich is harder than being rich.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by babydioku(f): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Joe igbokwes lamentations will favour me and my family
Re: Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] by Kukutenla: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
It has favored him and his family
The attendant lose guard. He should have rearranged his teeth when he noticed it's one of the APC senior rats rats complaining of fuel cost

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Bag Of Cement Is 10,000 Naira. / Anambra State: Governor Obi’s Administration Has Failed Enormously! / Ferma Has A New Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.