Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments (19139 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Laments on high cost of petrol [picture] / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2022
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has lamented that the All Progressives Congress, APC reward system is poor.

Igbokwe’s statement is coming at a time when the APC released its Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) for the 2023 general elections.

The council list, which comprises about 400 members, was released on Friday by the PCC Secretary, James Faleke, a federal lawmaker.

The likes of Femi Fani Kayode, who defected to the APC last year and Senator representing Enugu East Senatorial District, Chimaroke Nnamani, who was a member of the PDP made the list.

Reacting, Igbokwe in a post on his Facebook page said, ”All things considered APC Nigeria poor reward system in Nigeria worries me to the marrows.

”The party rewards idle people, hangers-on, layabouts, interlopers, cowards, onlookers etc.”

Meanwhile, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, said Nnamani was listed as a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council because Tinubu enjoys support beyond the APC and it is not unusual for the “cross-party alignment”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/25/pcc-list-apc-reward-system-poor-i-am-worried-joe-igbokwe-laments/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Anigreat: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

This gutter cleaner suddenly realized that upon all the asslicking he's inconsequential before Tinubu, nobody regards him.

Joe, it's not all about cleaning dirty gutters in Lagos and insulting your people just for crumbs.

I love the way Joe Gutterkwe is crying.

373 Likes 31 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by GuyWise101(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Mystic216: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Always take your children to the village every Christmas to avoid having Joe Igbokwe in your lineage

362 Likes 40 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by nnachukz(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Mystic216:
Always take your children to the village every Christmas to avoid having Joe Igbokwe in your lineage
Vaulence raised to power ten. No option for peace.

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by BurialGround: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This gutter cleaner suddenly realized that upon all the asslicking he's inconsequential before Tinubu, nobody regards him.

Joe, it's not all about cleaning dirty gutters in Lagos and insulting your people just for crumbs.

Of all the positions in Lagos they gave him gutter to manage, this is to show you how useless he's.

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Opintiwa: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2022
BurialGround:

Of all the positions in Lagos they gave him gutter to manage, this is to show you how useless he's.

Structure

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by owobokiri(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Mystic216:

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by bennybuhari: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Has Tinubu rebuilt his house in Anambra burnt by IPOB? grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by owobokiri(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2022
bennybuhari:
Has Tinubu rebuilt his house in Anambra burnt by IPOB? grin grin grin
Tinupoo will rather "rebuild" him from Igbokwe to Gutterkwe.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Mhykel217(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2022
This one own dun finish.

After sanwo olu's tenure, he'll be done for.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by MaliCampus: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
As e dey pain Joe e dey sweet Me
As e dey sweet Me,e dey pain joe
As e dey sweet us,e dey pain joe
As e dey sweet Me,e dey sweet us

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Solsix(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2022
Mystic216:
Hahaha today is Sunday comarade

19 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Unclem...we need as many hands as possible. I understand what you are saying but I believe that the sky can accommodate as many people as possible.

I Love PMB
I Love BAT
I Love Lagos
I Love APC

187 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by GeneralOjukwu: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Joe Igbokwe is the greatest Igbo politician dead or alive.

I love how Sanwo Olu showed his worth by his portfolio.

Stop crying. That's the most senior Igbo man in Government.

See your kinsmen when they went to beg Tinubu for the appointment.

Anigreat:
shocked

5 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2022
iwaeda:

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has lamented that the All Progressives Congress, APC reward system is poor.

Igbokwe’s statement is coming at a time when the APC released its Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) for the 2023 general elections.

The council list, which comprises about 400 members, was released on Friday by the PCC Secretary, James Faleke, a federal lawmaker.

The likes of Femi Fani Kayode, who defected to the APC last year and Senator representing Enugu East Senatorial District, Chimaroke Nnamani, who was a member of the PDP made the list.

Reacting, Igbokwe in a post on his Facebook page said, ”All things considered APC Nigeria poor reward system in Nigeria worries me to the marrows.

”The party rewards idle people, hangers-on, layabouts, interlopers, cowards, onlookers etc.”

Meanwhile, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Felix Morka, said Nnamani was listed as a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council because Tinubu enjoys support beyond the APC and it is not unusual for the “cross-party alignment”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/25/pcc-list-apc-reward-system-poor-i-am-worried-joe-igbokwe-laments/
Lol this one thinks selling Igbos would get your favours lol

Just think about it if tinubu wants Igbo votes would he use igbokwe ? He knows that would anger Igbos more

It's like asking FFK to campaign for you in Yoruba land waste

This is what hope uzodinma doesn't get

Igbo is a major tribe in Nigeria .. Any opportunity for any politician to get Igbo votes would be grabbed with both hands

Atiku would sacrifice Reno with that would get him Igbo votes . Reason he choose okowa

37 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by slivertongue: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2022
The list of committee of friends is what Joe is worried about.

7 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Jflex07(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Mumu man... You will die in Lagos and you will be buried in Lagos..

24 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol this one thinks selling Igbos would get your favours lol

Just think about it if tinubu wants Igbo votes would he use igbokwe ? He knows that would anger Igbos more

It's like asking FFK to campaign for you in Yoruba land waste

This is what hope uzodinma doesn't get

Igbo is a major tribe in Nigeria .. Any opportunity for any politician to get Igbo votes would be grabbed with both hands

Atiku would sacrifice Reno with that would get him Igbo votes . Reason he choose okowa

Ofe luleee grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Penguin2: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Be like dem no include Joe “Efulefu” Igbokwe name grin

Sooner or later, the idiot go get sense

25 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Tamara676(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2022
This gutter cleaner in Lagos has not seen anything yet. A betrayer to the core

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by festacman(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Joe Igbokwe has ABSOLUTE NEGATIVE electoral value both in Anambra his home State and in Lagos his State of residence.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by festacman(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
As he got older over the years, Joe Igbokwe has come to become easily excited and more emotional than an average female that any little privileged information he is privy to is released to the public not minding how classified it may be. He is bad candidate for any serious strategic sessions and decisions.

16 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Always give your kids to the village every Christmas to avoid having Joe Nigerians s kwe in your lineage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by iwaeda: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Uncle Joe our SA on gutter matters grin grin grin grin angry

10 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Racoon(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stop the Lamentations Mr Joe Igbokwe. You don't have any reward or value. Please continue cleaning the sewers, gutters and drainages in Lagos.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by onez: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Has Reno insulted Obi today? Stay OBIdient folks

14 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Antyislam: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Day don break, trust Yoruba Muslims at ur own peril

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Wisetrue99: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
iwaeda:

Your lamentation just started

They are talking of big weight, this errand boy too is talking

Person wey fani kayode even better pass grin grin grin you no see say your own don finish

While Fani Kayode is enjoying good meals, brown envelopes and better position, you are sniffing gutter upandan

Just enjoy your gutter in peace

26 Likes

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by Godjone(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ejiot

Don't go to the gutter where you are stationed as the cleaner. Be leaving your duty post and be talking rubbish. By the time jagaban sacks you, I go know where you go enter. Don't even consider coming to the east because you know what I mean.

So my advice, just continue enjoying your time jejely untin Obi will emerge for your party's funeral next year

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments by paramakina202: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mystic216:

Joe Igbokwe was born and bred in the village and schooled in the village went to Lagos as an adult but chose asslicking Tinubu as his profession.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Meets Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed / Adamawa LP Guber Candidate, Umar Mustapha Dumps Obi For Tinubu / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.