Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident (23272 Views)

The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Onyeka8: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
May their gentle Souls Rest in Peace, Amen.
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by tnerro1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Why can states do inter local government rail lines and work with other states to link them. The constitution has been amended to accommodate such, this is why I love the lagos government, always proactive
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by geementontop(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yes I understand that many state governments where willing to intervene in federal roads but the irony of it all is that the federal government will tell them not to touch their road that its not them that will tell them that its bad . then if you insist on repeating it ,then there is certain amount you will pay to the federal government for them to give you go ahead .

I never see a country like this Nigeria in the face of earth 🌍🌍

Oyedepo wanted to tar a road to canan land and ogun state governments bill him 30m else he should not touch tamper with their road
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by dayorich: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Define and explain what you mean by "second Quarter of the year".

Bidema:
I want no bad news in this second Quarter of the year.
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
How about intra- roads in Edo State.
Nothing to write about them.

Iruekpen, uromi, ogua, Igueben roads are worst.
Only Ekpoma road is getting new face of recent.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Heard that story

It was really damnnn

You are not a real niggar

It was Benin-lagos Road niggar

That road belongs to federal government

Have you seen Benin-abuja own that one is worse niggar
Apc Buhari tinubu's administration is a disaster

Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Fira09(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Only Ekpoma road is getting new face of resent.
Did you mentioned igueben?

Which part of igueben? you really don't what you are talking about.
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Finestgurlie(f): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Only Ekpoma road is getting new face of recent.
baby boo how are you
I've missed you so much
do you miss me ?
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by propsvilla1: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
My nsit ubium Akai village salvation army pastors were the ones in dat accident..the whole 13 village pastors went with their wives

A huge blow..I don't know why GOD allowed this but HE always knows best. Live ready champs. For akwaibom state, Nsit ubium local govt and Akai community , salvation Army comrades so sorry for your loss..may the Holy Spirit comfort u and strengthen you amen
One Army
May the souls of our beloved comrades rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
I missed you as well baby boo kiss
Finestgurlie:
baby boo how are you
I've missed you so much
do you miss me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Sebocious(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fira09:

Did you mentioned igueben?

Which part of igueben? you really don't what you are talking about.

D guy even mentioned ogwa...
D guy no sabi dat route at all.
Ogwa, igueben route is now one of the best route in Edo state
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Fira09(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sebocious:

D guy even mentioned ogwa...
D guy no sabi dat route at all.
Ogwa, igueben route is now one of the best route in Edo state
Dude is trying too hard to be smart, he clearly don't have any idea about 70% of the LGAs/places he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Sebocious(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fira09:

Dude is trying too hard to be smart, he clearly don't have any idea about 70% of the LGAs/places he mentioned.

Apparently

1 Like

Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by IyanuDeb(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
rip cry
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by shineeye1: 1:35am On Jul 02, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/06/30/edo-govt-mourns-11-travellers-killed-in-benin-lagos-expressway-accident-metrowatch/

Is that a responsible response expected from a leader? Now that 11souls have been wasted, which may have been averted by a timely fixing of bad roads within your space, how sincere is your Lamentation over the avoidable waste of human lives?! Most of the deceased are likely to be indigenes of Edo, is the state money expended on road repairs comparable to the value of human lives wasted ?
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Xiaohei(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Nigeria die preventable deaths daily on our roads through flagrant violations of road safety regulations by drivers, bad roads… If there were trains running through every states and major cities in Nigeria, more people would prefer them to traveling by road. Our government doesn’t care about us. As humongous as China is there are trains (speed and slow ones) to all provinces and major cities. Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident by Probz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Janiobi:
Sacrifice. Blood money

Can you keep quiet?

R.I.P. to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016) / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.