Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) (4128 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Rebuker(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2023
A young lady with an exquisitely supple physique demonstrates her impressive gymnastic skills.

Can you get to her 7 o'clock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YJ_-JyS0EI

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by pretydiva(f): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Omo! shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by AndrewTate(m): 3:19am On Jul 01, 2023
My baby blowing all over tik tok ❤️

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2023
I can too… but I won't. shocked
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by godofuck231: 3:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Nice spread , so when is she open for business, my dogs are wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Waterlilly: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2023
hmmmmm.......flexible
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by HPS3(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2023
What is exquisite about the physique?

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Imagine that last picture, doggy position correct.. nah to remove boxer and penetration take place
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Crystalom35: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Na this type dey disappoint for bed pass anything grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Imagine that last picture, doggy position correct.. nah to remove boxer and penetration take place

Men undecided we have total control over your destiny with our 'smelling puccy' grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Men undecided we have total control over your destiny with our 'smelling puccy' grin
funny you.... You nko we men have control over your Destiny too coz you have been dickmatized by many guys .. huh
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
disappoint me, na him sweet pass... To smash that pussy ni
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by wisdomkid: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2023
godofuck231:

Stop displaying huge stupidity in Public.
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Obakoolex(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Rebuker(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2023
HPS3:

Habba bros, Her type of physique is not common. She deserves some accolades.
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by madscientist88(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
nice content, she's been practicing her contours and yoga well.

1 Like

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by UcheKingsley1: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good rubber legs.

Put Your business on Google first page for people to see your business details whenever they google search anything related to your business.

My contact on my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by SIRTee15: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
HPS3:

Can u do it. Trust me, her labour will be seamless.
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Rebuker(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
godofuck231:

I am puzzled as to why we opt to exhibit such insensitivity and vulgarity in a public forum like this.

Some individuals make a profession out of something like this, but it is comparable to gymnastics in advanced countries, where athletes like her are greatly valued as they represent their country in the Olympics.

People even dedicate themselves to training and invest substantial amounts of money to attain a physique similar to hers.

Nonetheless, I hope I have enlightened you to some extent. I kindly request that you refrain from being narrow-minded and offensive, as not everyone fits into your derogatory categorization.

Well, I don't know if you are the dog in question though.
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rebuker:

I am puzzled as to why we opt to exhibit such insensitivity and vulgarity in a public forum like this.

Some individuals make a profession out of something like this, but it is comparable to gymnastics in advanced countries, where athletes like her are greatly valued as they represent their country in the Olympics.

People even dedicate themselves to training and invest substantial amounts of money to attain a physique similar to hers.

Nonetheless, I hope I have enlightened you to some extent. I kindly request that you refrain from being narrow-minded and offensive, as not everyone fits into your derogatory categorization.

Well, I don't know if you are the dog in question though.

may God punish you and your hungry generations , may your life be as empty as a sack of wine , oshii
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
wisdomkid:

Stop displaying huge stupidity in Public.
may your Labour be caused , may your name remain a disgrace and your breath till your death become an abomination to God, may the gates of St Peters reject you and your ancestors be denied benediction,
Sellah
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by Rebuker(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
godofuck231:
may God punish you and your hungry generations , may your life be as empty as a sack of wine , oshii

Not everyone can be cursed: one who is blessed already can not be cursed.

You just made a very big mistake in your life, you've cursed yourself. I am sure you've never heard about back to sender, yea.

Though it's obvious you are sick already but you crossed the line, so enjoy your calamity.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by talented321: 3:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Crystalom35:
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by talented321: 3:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Very lazy
Crystalom35:
Re: A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) by finallybusy: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2023
The only thing children on Nairaland can do is type insults. Twelve year olds. Tufia!

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? / Black American Men Are Scary! / Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.