Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. (572 Views)

People With Female Children Are COMPLETELY bleeped![PICS] / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. by elated177: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2023
When they do, they will likely become the enemies of their fathers' houses. They can easily be used by the enemies of their fathers' houses to work against their fathers' houses.

The Creator didn't create the female children to stay for too long in their fathers' houses. They are supposed to get married as early as possible and go to their husbands' houses.

More than 95% of the time that families are worked/fought against, the female children born in those families, especially the ones who stay unmarried for too long in their in their fathers' houses, are usually the media via which the enemies penetrate such families.

What am I saying?

I am saying that the female children of any family can easily become the household enemies of such family when they stay unmarried for too long in such family.

I am also saying that the female children who have stayed unmarried for too long in their fathers' houses will most likely become the enemies of their families and work against their fathers' houses.
Re: Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. by talented321: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. by elated177: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Apt.
Re: Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. by Zigzagman: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Female children should realize

1. There are brutal truths about fertility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3jkN-6dOw

2. The female relationship window closes early

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzWY98kIUqE

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Female Circumcision Will Not Stop Her From Opening Her Legs So Wide / Could This Be Love? / How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.