Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him (50499 Views)

Coup d'États, Anti French Riots : Which Civilian Government Will Be Toppled Next / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't see anything wrong in his tweets....

Just some frustrated Agbado boys venting all over.

Why would you, Mr Anarchist?

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by N3TRAL: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
drlateef:

You don’t live in Europe, stop talking nonsense. France is the only country against multiculturalism. They refuse to integrate immigrants unlike UK etc. Multiculturalism is practised in Uk and few other European countries. Refusal of France to integrate is the cause of these problems.

-From a dogmatic and biased Muslim who would kill for a genocidal pedophile who was called Mohammed during his blood thirsty spell on Earth.

What do you mean by integration? When you're integrated into a society, you respect the core values of the society and not vice versa.

How do I become integrated into Saudi Arabia? By forcing them to open bars in the so called holy city where I can drink alcohol or by respecting their policy of no alcohol and drinking secretly in my room away from public view?

You're so blinded by dogma. Britain adopted indirect rule as its colonial policy while France's policy was assimilating the natives of the colonies. Today, the French National teams have more black players than white players and more than 70% of those players are practicing Muslims.

What the hell do you mean by integration? That the French who built their Nation on the principles of Freedom, liberty and democracy should bow to caprices of the followers of an Arabian war lord? That the French should not tighten security to prevent heavy duty trucks from running into pregnant women who are involuntarily engulfed in the jihad of primitive immigrants?

That the French should watch their school teachers stabbed by parents who scream "Allahu Akbar", in pleasure and fulfilment, after killing for their powerless motherfucker of a god?

Check the meaning of integration before you reply.

2 Likes

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Lukuluku69(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

I feel disrespected that you ask me to Google the "assimilation" policy of the Colonial era 😂. I can give you a 10 hours lecture on that.

No you can't give me any Lectures on it rather you will need to relearn them and this time around the French Version of it.

And if you had thoroughly understand the implications of that Policy, you ought not to have quipped in with that Multiculturalism thing. What do you expect when you want to make a Citizens of close to a hundred Nationalities and Cultural into being French?
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by onuman: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
richie240:

Lost to Igbophobia.
Enuf said.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by richie240: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
....and where is d tb joshua now?
Dey play!
cool

AskNgige2:

TB Joshua said it..

Revolution is coming

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Lukuluku69(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

-From a dogmatic and bias Muslim who would kill for a genocidal pedophile who was called Mohammed during his blood thirsty spell on Earth.

What do you mean by integration? When you're integrated into a society, you respect the core values of the society and not vice versa.

How do I become integrated into Saudi Arabia? By forcing them to open bars in the so called holy city where I can drink alcohol or by respecting their policy of no alcohol and drinking secretly in my room away from public view?

You're so blinded by dogma. Britain adopted indirect rule as its colonial policy while France's policy was assimilating the natives of the colonies. Today, the French National teams has more black players than white players and more than 70% of those players are practicing Muslims.

What the hell do you mean by integration? That the French who built their Nation on the principles of Freedom, liberty and democracy should bow to caprices of the followers of an Arabian war lord? That the French should not tighten security to prevent heavy duty trucks to run into pregnant women involuntarily engulfed in the jihad of primitive immigrants?

That the French should watch their school teachers stabbed by parents who scream "Allahu Akbar", in pleasure and fulfilment after killing for their powerless motherfucker of a god?

Check the meaning of integration before you reply.

The Saudi Arabians do not want every Ethnic Nationalities to be a Saudi Arabian to start with, what they hand out is Islam. The French want a Malian, a Nigerien, An Ivorian, a Togolese etc to be French.

As you can see, one will need Integration while the others don't need one. The Saudi Arabian never asked nor have a Policy to make you an Arabian, so why are you looking to integrate into that society? You can of cos stay as an Expatriate but not as a Citizen.

So, note the difference
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by marlow1962(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
HayB100:
Were, wahala lo ba Iwo ATI ebi e, if nah under Obi administration them remove subsidy, e for be the right move abi? Koni daa fun yin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nigerians go still curse am. Removing subsidy without proper planning.
No more white collar jobs.
People that did white collar jobs and retired, majority of them are dead because government didn't pay them their money.
It is good if government embezzle $500b, but it turns to war when the masses demand to get paid for working (white collar job ppl).
Education dead.
Infrastructures dead.
Basic amenities for the masses dead.
Basic infrastructure dead.
Food, hahaha, no Nigerian eats balanced 3 square meal again.
Currency, very useless.
Poor man keep tackling his fellow poor man, but baba nla the elites making their lives miserable.

Nigerians are wonderful suffering and smiling people.

Tinubu is punishing the masses (ppl that stand on his mandate and people that didn't not), and nobody dares do shit. But Nigerians were living in luxury during the time of yaradua and Jonathan, the same people living in luxury started shouting "we need change".
My bro change is here to stay.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Westerville: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Those people asking for his arrest, where una dey when mc oluomo threngthing the whole of Igbos in Lagos. We can only take you guys serious when the law enforcement agency arrest oluomo
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by BENEAMATA: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
The tweet by @localfarmer said it all . That locust are the headless mob of the insect world , only there to destroy and lay waste , never build , those lots . A major leader of the quasi-pariotic headless mob , once again couldn't hide their true traits . " if they can't have it , let it all burn " , not surprised one bit .

One character on page one not unsurprisingly , was lashing out at a moniker for rightly slamming a septuagenerian calling for anarchy but his decapitated mob members can drag a nobel laureate that pointed out their aversion to contrary views ! And then the dingbat has the nerves to say the other side started what they've been dishing out since the days of the disgraceful vanguard editor ! Whoa .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by richie240: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
georgeakins:

Let it happen in your region, first.
Ibo leaders have been performing below expectations since independence, what have you done to question them?
Shebi u sef dey see Their hypocrisy, abi?

------------------------------------------------------

joba4luv:

I pity some glutton slaves in this country Charles Boy is calling for the youth to react to the hardship place on them by the wicked government yet some fools are going against him because of crunch they are getting from the table of the politicians even some stupid who can't even eat 2 meals in a day calling the man names when are we going to be liberalised in this country? The most suffering people are the one that do go against a solution to their problem infact many are born to suffer in this country and most have even compromised with poverty

We totally agree with him.....on one condition: let d 'protests' destruction start from alaigbo.
Dassol!
That's not too much to ask, or izit?

You can't protect ur own properties in alaigbo and be stoking the fire of destruction in another man's property/land.
Na madness?
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by BENEAMATA: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Remii:
now you can see faces those who wanted to take advantage of endSARS to destroy Lagos.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by TenQ: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Non of your questions is worth my time. You know you lied about how Andrew and his brother became Jesus disciples. Two distinct account but like Paul, just jumble many words together, garnish it with some fine grammar and you delude yourself that you have answered them. Had you answered them correctly, I actually have Dozens of them for you but as always, just empty and windy words that won't cut to the chase.

A lie can easily be proved my dear.
Your problem is just as you don't read the Qur'an for comprehension, you are even worse with the Bible.

All you needed to do was SHOW my lies from the Bible I Quoted!

I asked you then a simple question which you refused to answer because your deliberate misconception would be exposed
In John 1:35-42, how many months did Andrew spend with Jesus?

I am still waiting for your answer! LOL!!

What I see is ESCAPIST strategy!

Like I always say:
Even if you won't answer Islamic theological questions for your sake, answer it for the sake of other Muslims

Lukuluku69:

So, you agreed that the Arabs once reigned? Alleluia!

No one forced the French to want to make French of every Nation their Waka Waka made them enter. No one, so whatever issues that come out of it they should bear patiently.

So, you are still waiting for that imaginary Kingdom of God of Daniel 2/7? You go wait tire like a Waiter. Kingdom wet don come tey try.

cheesy
Salaudeen was a great warrior and intelligent leader of his people. The Arab were versed in Astrology, Medicine and Mathematics. No one can. Take that away from their history!

It seems you don't know that the Kingdom of God is Paradise!

Let me Prove it:
1. Who will reign as king over the inmates of Paradise?
2. To whom will the Allegiance of everyone in paradise be?

Can you check this question?
https://www.nairaland.com/7746688/according-islamic-narrative-it-appears#124144445
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by TruthinAction: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Those who are afraid of act should not flex their muscles on the poor masses. I mean they should not steal, kill for rituals or kidnap poor people ooo for survival.

But the direction this government is going is a no no.

He is suffocating the poor and giving more to the rich. And if you complain, well fed soldiers are ready for action. This is the game plan. But God will deliver us from this evil scheme.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by arsenal33: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Tribalism is the reason such thing cannot happen in Nigeria.

It was only during the Endsars protest nigerians came together to challenge government, though not the entire country.
and targeted a certain politician's businesses
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by skj1377(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
He is from the east .

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by MechanicMike: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1675117765672284160?t=RWCLeSpvBAdOReZ0BYj20g&s=19

some body neeeed to shoooot this 99year old wannna-be faggggot call charlis boy!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by JOemmy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerian corrupt politicians have used ethnicity and religion to divide nigerian youths it will take a miracle for them to unite and fight for their rights.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Jagabanarmy: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why would you wish that Nigeria burns in the first place?

Why would you wish destruction for "your" country?
Perfect question? He should be questioned by DSS because he's instigating violence in our country. It's very unfortunate and I know his father, one of the best judges in our country will be disappointed if he was alive. Let anyone that tries rubbish will face the consequences of his actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by deleo16(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Image123:
A man baby. His fellow Obi lamba supporters think the same way. The country must burn because your candidate was beaten silly.
the lady not long ago join NED .this organization is used to unseat sitting government through protest they have been banned in some asia countries

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Setaleonoz(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2023
E think say na king of boys we dey

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Charly will Neva grow to manhood by his evil deeds sad
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Kingcalls: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Napata77:

I was studying history when your dad was a kid. You are a bumbling ignoramus feeling inferior because you are a historical illiterate with zero clue of the PIVOTAL role AFRICANS played in the building of world civilisation.

U are a dirty fool... illiterate like u...do u even have a father ..bastard like u
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Bigchristo: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
Tribalism is the reason such thing cannot happen in Nigeria.

It was only during the Endsars protest nigerians came together to challenge government, though not the entire country.
challenge government how e take end? People lost their lives and we all moved on like nothing happened, this is why I can never get involved in a protest ever again in this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Smh...reason the white man's land is so developed and reason they call us monkey ...we can't stand for ourselves, we celebrate mediocrity and our intimidators .... Nigeria will never get it right ... even the simple task of supporting and electing the right leaders is a very big deal ...
nonsense, why we and which right leader? APc,pdp and lp ,even sdp, furrrk all of dem!
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Larryndelaw: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2023
God1000:
we are talking about peaceful protest man, as guaranteed in the constitution

Are you happy with the situation of things in Nigeria at the moment?
Did you remember how the end Sars ended. Properties burnt, people died. Let the Charly put his children aalnd family in front, then Obi children and Obidient next. Soar looser

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by BabaRamota1980: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
France is currently facing the outcome of the long-term multiculturalism experiment.

Lagos, this is your future if you dont do away with tolerance and accomodation now.

Reminds of Nnamdi Kanu and his ibo boys hijacking Endsars in October 2020.

1 Like

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by Drsmartphilips: 3:02am On Jul 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I am not surprise a bit. What do you expect from an 86yrs old lunat!c who takes nude photoshoots.
He once said Peter Obi is his Christ. That same messiah who also declared a religious war. Birds of same feather, reason alike.

At this point, the truth must be said. There is no point mincing words or deceiving ourselves in a bid to be politically correct or socially accepted. This particular tr!be want to see our country burn. All of them, i mean every single one of them share this same sole purpose. Both old and young, men and women, illiterate and educated, sane and insane; they all mirror each others evil thoughts against the country and reflects the hatred. The election defeat just gave them an avenue to publicly display this hate nonchalantly without being questioned. After all 'we were rigged and angry' , they will always use as an excuse.

It is time we face reality and approach this issue swiftly and decisively. We all cant be dodging and avoiding this discussion all because we dont to be seen as being tribalistic.

any mob in Lagos or southwest this time around will be used for target practice,let them start burning from the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by CodeTemplar: 3:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Let the muslims do the acting. It it is largely a Islamic affair over there.
Re: French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him by plaindealer: 4:09am On Jul 02, 2023
Same thing chinedu justified here when his ipob terrorist burnt Lagos.

These clowns just keep proving to us that they are all terrorists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.