Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? (962 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by BOSSkesh(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2023
tamdun:

She has the right to practice whatever religion she want
yes your point being?……. She was killed by local community people for being a witch not because she blasphemed against any god(s)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by Mrkindness: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2023
tamdun:
A woman was burned to death few days ago for being a witch,it happened is Akwa Ibom,a Christian Dominated state,now tell us wetin be her offence,in fact we have more lynching in South compared to north
go school mba read no. Now see how you are disgracing your family on a public forum like this. If a woman was killed over witchcraft accusations how does that relate to blasphemy of Christian Faith, you Muslims reason thru your anus and you think you are smart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by ANTlSLAAM: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2023
HERE ARE THE REASONS:

The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Quran 5:33–34

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4349

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by tamdun: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrkindness:
go school mba read no. Now see how you are disgracing your family on a public forum like this. If a woman was killed over witchcraft accusations how does that relate to blasphemy of Christian Faith, you Muslims reason thru your anus and you think you are smart.
Is witchcraft not a religion
Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by STRI1: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:
HERE ARE THE REASONS:

The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Quran 5:33–34

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4349

The verse is a judgement against those who cause violence or destruction on earth. See, you have to really understand the Quran. There are verses used fir judgement in the Quran. Don't just cherry pick.

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by ANTlSLAAM: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:

The verse is a judgement against those who cause violence or destruction on earth. See, you have to really understand the Quran. There are verses used fir judgement in the Quran. Don't just cherry pick.

Your comprehensive knowledge is faulty, you better enrol at Montessori school

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
STRI1:

Is it not in the Quran/Hadith that if a muslim converts from his religion, kill him?
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Punishment for spreading "mischief"
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
Quran 5:33

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? by ANTlSLAAM: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2023
STRI1:

Even the bolded na judgment abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Christians On This Section. / Bulk Sms / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.