Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,526 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) (53503 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Mayor0047 post=124159630]He will remember the north when election is near [/quote

Wailing wailer cited 😂 Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
Long live Oba Akiolu!
Long live the Aholu!

Badagrian to the core....

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Basic123: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Go and watch the interview again he said he will remove it but not immediately. Stop all this childish rants and gaslighting, your man has messed up big time with this cowboy approach of removing subsidy. Una never see anything yet

You people will just be lying like made people to defend your messiah saint pethief OBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgp1pMZNSw

What is your elephant approach to removal?..your man plan to remove subsidy that is the fact and people reaction will be the same,the market will respond accordingly. That if that your slowpoke even has the liver to remove it in the first place.someone that chickened out from ordinary PDP primary because of wike,a former gov like him.....mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

This your statement is senseless honestly.

You're just a loser.

Go siddon for shit
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Basic123:

You people will just be lying like made people to defend your messiah saint pethief OBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgp1pMZNSw

What is your elephant approach to removal?..you man plan to remove subsidy that is the fact and people reaction will be the same,the market will respond accordingly. That if that your slowpoke even has the liver to remove it in the first place.someone that chickened out from ordinary primary..mtcheee

Oga you don't know how to lie. Like I said keep deceiving yourself very soon the hardship go reset your brain very well. Maybe if you shout Yoruba Ronu or present your APC membership card they will sell fuel for you at 87 naira per liter
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
Lagosians are suffocating.. please decongest Lagos and move out all port activities to places like Calabar, Warri, Onne and likes. Easterners should be persuaded to return home to develop their region as SW is collapsing due to overpopulation from people who have no business being in SW.
You think they want other regions to develop? Lagos will loose it (IGR) internally generated revenue, the south South and south East governors I will keep dragging them until they know they are failing their regions, it’s their duty to attract meaningful infrastructure to their regions they all are failures
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2023
tollyboy5:

Believeintruth

Nnandi kanu your icon was the reason people lay some false allegations on igbos. Some igbos went burning down lagos just like the brt bus guy arrested, But it was Lagos indigene that chased the oba out of the palace.
No igbo in lagos can get into an oba palace in Lagos to chase oba out.

Apart from that guy, name the igbos that were arrested. You think an Igbo guy would come to Oyingbo that is a purely Yoruba dominated area and burn BRT buses without mostly Yoruba collaborators? Make una get sense and connect the dots, they made a media show of this just for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2023
Why I love Tinubu and have hope in his Government is because, am still yet to hear anyone predicting He will steal Money.

That is so sure, He is not after Money.
This is the first time Nigeria will have Billionaire as President.

He doesn't need to steal or collect National cakes share...

And only can such fight corruption well.

So only this is enough for me to trust and hope on this Administration.

Tinubu my President!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by onuman: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu is still on political campaign; visit here and there with intention to influence election petition judges.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Just like Buhari always visit SW during Eid celebrations right?

Buhari always go to Daura for his Eid, I’ve not seen a case where he came to Oyo for example to do Eid so why should Tinubu do his in the North?

But if Obi visits only the Eastern states they will call him a bigot or start screaming foul. undecided
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by AareGaa: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
Lagosians are suffocating.. please decongest Lagos and move out all port activities to places like Calabar, Warri, Onne and likes. Easterners should be persuaded to return home to develop their region as SW is collapsing due to overpopulation from people who have no business being in SW.

Stop wailing here!
We have told you severally that ibos should relocate back to alaigbo.
Ports are in Warri, Calabar, PH. Don't use port as an excuse.

Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, etc are developed without ports.
Please, go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
omenka:
City boy goes back home to the City. smiley

This man builds political bonds so strong it would take super human machinations to destroy them. cool
Tinubu can't stay more than 10years alive again

Lagos will be bloody when he dies because many interest will spring up.

A very big danger is coming up and we all will be here to witness what u guys have allowed him to create
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by flokii: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Bigchristo:
You think they want other regions to develop? Lagos will loose it (IGR) internally generated revenue, the south South and south East governors I will keep dragging them until they know they are failing their regions, it’s their duty to attract meaningful infrastructure to their regions they all are failures

Your SE, SS development isn't tied to SW please.. FYI I'm Yoruba.

Tell your governors and politicians there to think outside the box and attract investments.. Stop blaming those who do not send you or your petty trading. We're looking towards industrialization just like China not to be importing junks in the name of doing business.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Basic123: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you don't know how to lie. Like I said keep deceiving yourself very soon the hardship go reset your brain very well. Maybe if you shout Yoruba Ronu or present your APC membership card they will sell fuel for you at 87 naira per liter
😆.....exactly, I dont know how to lie.
Like you plan to buy the fuel with Igbo Amaka or Nzogbu Nzogbu or present labour party card membership or sticker to buy fuel at 65naira when pethief OBI remove subsidy like he planned in his virtual reality country.

Your brother pethief obi has lost the election and he will never be president till he die,the shift of your childish obsession with fulanis of 8years to Yorubas will not save you from deppression

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by flokii: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2023
AareGaa:

Stop wailing here!
We have told you severally that ibos should relocate back to alaigbo.
Ports are in Warri, Calabar, PH. Don't use port as an excuse.

Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, etc are developed without ports.
Please, go.

Yes.. they should please go and use the ports in their domain.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Jnana19(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2023
This is why u remain stupid how would that be the only thing u can say,nah ur father dey give people drugs idiot
SWaccomodator:
On colos

No give Oba cocaine o
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by MarketDispatch: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
E kira fun Baba!

Eko tia!

As you can see, Lagos is doing well!
May God bless Nigeria for ever!

In the pictures, Those same cars hardly get any space to move due to Crowd when Buhari was visiting his home state.

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Reality kicking in

Lol😂😂
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by CursedOsuPigs: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Pablo Escobat visit Shina Rambo of Lagos tongue

Inu rirun nii pa'ko agilinti 🤪

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Why I love Tinubu and have hope in his Government is because, am still yet to hear anyone predicting He will steal Money.

Tinubu my President!!!!
A drug baron will not steal money 🤣🤣

Someone that successfully made Lagos treasury his own will not steal money 🤣

Omo! The mentality many of u get sha🤦‍♂️
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Tinubu my President!!!!
A drug baron will not steal money 🤣🤣

Someone that successfully made Lagos treasury his own will not steal money 🤣
A whole father of corruption will not steal money 😁

Omo! The mentality many of u get sha🤦‍♂️
Just as we prayed for Buhari tenure to end, we are already praying for Tinubu tenure to end even b4 it started
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Tinubu my President!!!!
With all this that you penned down on paper, you're a goner. I won't say much!
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Bola is tribalistic na

I don’t know whom you are but you are a fool sir
How would you expect him to go and celebrate Salah in another man land when he has his own origin
Think please

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Hotwest: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Just like Buhari always visit SW during Eid celebrations right?

Buhari always go to Daura for his Eid, I’ve not seen a case where he came to Oyo for example to do Eid so why should Tinubu do his in the North?
or useless Buhari going to Enugu for Christmas
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by complexstuffs(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2023
omenka:
How many times did Obasanjo visit the North to celebrate Christmas? How many times did Yar Adua visit the South to celebrate Salah? How many times did Jonathan visit the North to celebrate Christmas?

When you imagine it is mandatory to wail over every single thing the president does, you wind up making such caricature of yourself. I'm sure the only thing that would please you people is to see the gentleman stop breathing.

Smh.

Thank you for that wonderful reply to IPOB/OBIDIENTS. Even Buhari always celebrate Sallah in Daura, Katsina State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu doing Omo luabi stuff.
He was with the awujale and alake earlier on.
See how awujale dey famz tinubu grin. Mike Adenuga even sat in a humble manner. Tinuba na man abeg grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.