Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) (53524 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by RaptorX: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Same thing with Buhari anywhere he goes especially in the North he is always hailed by a crowd, so tell me how Nigerians are supposedly suffering at the same hailing their leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by lhurd: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Buhari did not visit the south as a whole in all 7 eids of his tenure as president. Abeg make una no tribalize everything.
SWaccomodator:

Bola is tribalistic na
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by TheZooHasFalln: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Just like Buhari always visit SW during Eid celebrations right?

Buhari always go to Daura for his Eid, I’ve not seen a case where he came to Oyo for example to do Eid so why should Tinubu do his in the North?
Because they're your slave masters you must please all the time.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Limusta777: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Welcome
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Basic123:

THE SAME REASON WHY OBI IDIOTS ARE HAILING PETHIEF OBI WHEN HE STATED UNEQUIVOCALLY that he will remove subsidy on the first day in office
Well, let me remind you again that Obi is not your President, so whatever Obi said or did not say is not the reason for your suffering. Now, I will advise you to hold your president accountable because he is the one in power, not his opponents.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Viq2orh: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu has remains reluctant on going back to Presidential Villa ever since he returned from France. Probably, he must have started noticing and feeling the heaty situation of the mandate he stole, together with inevitable reclamation to the rightful owner.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Because they're your slave masters you must please all the time.

We all know the slaves in Nigeria. Majority tribe that’s begging to rule since the creation of the country.

The Northerners massacred 30 thousand slaves in the 60s, slaughtered 3million more in the 60s and consistently held them against their will in the union called Nigeria.

Ask yourself, who exactly is the slave? Obi of Onitsha the drug lord can also explain better to you.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
VicM6:
Na wetin i talk yesterday bdat....Nigerians nd suffering be like 5 nd 6.
Exactly.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
candygist:

This once ar jobless people begging on the street. No business minded person or a busy person will have time for such.
You are very correct.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Toks2008:

It is called Stockholm syndrome
Exactly. You are right.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
chuksanambra:

Typical of senseless Igbos.
Who made you the spokesperson of the North?

That's how you paupers hiding in Alaigbo go around, causing trouble for Igbos outside Igboland.

Hahaha
I knew you would drag Igbos into the conversation

You blame everything on Igbos even when you can't perform on bed
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by azeezboi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
I dey come....

keep wailing
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by magzey: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
SpatialKing:

He has abandoned the North
The north never forgets... 😂
This is not a Northerner posting, Tinubu has help Buhari in his quest for presidency ,so no qualm ,Tinubu has to visit his people is Usual not a duty but casual visit to a Friend.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
b3llo:
Jagaban! Your policies look good on paper but the common man suffers the hardship more.

Economies are not like computer games where you add players, super powers and get instant results. The half way mark of his first term is a better milestone than four weeks.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by lukhas(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Oba lagoon and our very own Pablo escobat grin

Hope white substance will go round

Nah God go forgive oh 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
SWaccomodator:

So you are angry with zah North now ?

What happened to the love of the MUMU ticket?

As if Pandora criminal will do anything better.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Omobada(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
justified007:

Have you ever seen any president celebrating Sallah outside his state except may be in the FCT ? Buhari observed most if not all his eid celebration in Daura and that's where he host most of his well-wishers.

Tinubu is the only Muslim president I can recall visiting others at Sallah period
You shouldn't mind those baby-factory produced born throwaway children.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by TheZooHasFalln: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
LegendHero:

We all know the slaves in Nigeria. Majority tribe that’s begging to rule since the creation of the country.

The Northerners massacred 30 thousand slaves in the 60s, slaughtered 3million more in the 60s and consistently held them against their will in the union called Nigeria.

Ask yourself, who exactly is the slave? Obi of Onitsha the drug lord can also explain better to you.
Those you're referring to are actually the heroes who have the balls to challenge and rechallange and still challenging the statusquo and the oppressors, yet some coward unity beggers are always asslicking their slave masters to be at peace with their own oppressors despite many of their communities being maimed and sacked into IDPs in different neighboring countries; their women including their mothers and children are helplessly being raped and killed in most horrific manner on daily basis, yet the cowards are slowly dying and smiling, pretending everything is Ok with them while their slave masters keep ruling them by proxy. I rather die fighting for my freedom and the freedom of my children than to be a cowardic slave in the hands of my oppressors.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Those you're referring to are actually the heroes who have the balls to challenge and rechallange and still challenging the statusquo and the oppressors, yet some coward unity beggers are always asslicking their slave masters to be at peace with their own oppressors despite many of their communities being maimed and sacked into IDPs in different neighboring countries; their women including their mothers and children are being raped and killed in most horrific manner, yet the cowards are slowly dying and smiling, pretending everything is Ok with them while their slave masters keep ruling them by proxy. I rather die fighting for my freedom and the freedom of my children than to be a cowardic slave in the hands of my oppressors.

Lol 😂 heroes for where.

Then maybe millions of Africans slaughtered and enslaved during the trans-Atlantic trade are heroes too then.

@the bolded, the Yorubas have produced two president through the ballot. The Yorubas have won the presidential election four (4) times through the ballot.

Infact since 1999, the Yorubas have governed this country almost at the same amount of years like the Hausa/Fulanis and when Tinubu complete his 8 terms, Yorubas would have governed for 16 straight years ever since the return to democracy in 1999.

If any Ibo man dead or alive have the balls to say “Emi Lokan” and still proceed to win the election, we will continue this conversation.

There is only one slave tribe in Nigeria. That is a majority tribe held against their will in the union and not allowed to govern free born people like Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

God bless the Ijaw people. They’ve been president before and according to Asari Dokubo, their ancestors sold a certain majority tribe as slaves.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
You're still haling People that stole from you LoL humanity especially we Africans
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by TheZooHasFalln: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂 heroes for where.

Then maybe millions of Africans slaughtered and enslaved during the trans-Atlantic trade are heroes too then.

@the bolded, the Yorubas have produced two president through the ballot. The Yorubas have won the presidential election four (4) times through the ballot.

Infact since 1999, the Yorubas have governed this country almost at the same amount of years like the Hausa/Fulanis and when Tinubu complete his 8 terms, Yorubas would have governed for 16 straight years ever since the return to democracy in 1999.

If any Ibo man dead or alive have the balls to say “Emi Lokan” and still proceed to win the election, we will continue this conversation.

There is only one slave tribe in Nigeria. That is a majority tribe held against their will in the union and not allowed to govern free born people like Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

God bless the Ijaw people. They’ve been president before and according to Asari Dokubo, their ancestors sold a certain majority tribe as slaves.
You can only make boast on what you have interest in. I'm telling you about those who has the balls to ask for their independence and you're busy foolishly yapping about your One fraudulent Nigeria. If the Yorubas has the balls let them outrightly demand for their independence and also challenge the Fulanis to their faces like Igbos did and does. But No, a coward is always one.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Basic123: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
ogbe88:
nuisance like this one should be dealt with.
By who?,IPOB TERRORISTS
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by orisa37: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
VERY GOOD. WE ARE GETTING FATTER AND MORE INFORMED.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS NOW.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Manolo213: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
SpatialKing:

He has abandoned the North
The north never forgets... 😂

Who Una remembrance help 🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by WritingContract(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu's workrate is too much for his age. Nigeria has missed such actionable President at Aso Rock. God Bless Nigeria!
That said, please let me shamelessly advertise my writing gig now. i write contract winning proposals for individuals and businesses. Let me help you win that next contract through my expert writing. i also write business plans, blog articles, e-books and proofreading of long materials for publication. Save my contact on the flier and call me let's talk about closing that deal right away.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by norriswood(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
SWaccomodator:
On colos

No give Oba cocaine o
zombie.....noise makers...ur opinions no really count
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Naaaaaaa.

His brouhaha with Obasanjo back then made him keep a low profile.
What happened that time ? Can't remember.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
You can only make boast on what you have interest in. I'm telling you about those who has the balls to ask for their independence and you're busy foolishly yapping about your One fraudulent Nigeria. If the Yorubas has the balls let them outrightly demand for their independence and also challenge the Fulanis to their faces like Igbos did and does. But No, a coward is always one.

Nigeria is our project.

Truly we have some few Yorubas that caught the wave of Oduduwa republic but majority of Yorubas don’t want that and still want to remain in Nigeria. They just want Nigeria to work and they keep hope alive.

Trust me, the moment Yoruba in their entirety decide that we want to leave Nigeria and our major politicians are invested into it, it will be much easier to leave and will happen faster compared to Ibo people almost 60 years of clamoring to leave.

Take Amotekun for example, see how Yorubas just execute it in record time even when FG seems to be against it. We Yorubas are people with balls, we don’t make noise not find trouble but when we are ready, we go all out for it.

Why should Yoruba challenge the Fulanis when we have also ruled as much as the same number of time as then since 1999? What moral right do we have to do that in that instance? We are free born and true majority tribe with as much equal stake in Nigeria as the Hausa/Fulanis.

The flag, the national anthem, first true capital, the struggle for independence, the majority first pioneers in Nigeria education, the first university, economic capital, industries, entertainment, finance, and etc are mostly domiciled in the region of the Yoruba people.

Ibos are just majority tribe on paper, in real Nigeria politics, you are minority tribe. There is only two majority tribe in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
President shetima is working sha while this one is gallivanting
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by Mexyz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
Lagosians are suffocating.. please decongest Lagos and move out all port activities to places like Calabar, Warri, Onne and likes. Easterners should be persuaded to return home to develop their region as SW is collapsing due to overpopulation from people who have no business being in SW.
I 100% support this your comment, Lagos needs to be decongested and one of the way to do this is by moving ports to this places you mentioned.
Re: President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
priceactionx:

What happened that time ? Can't remember.

He had an issue with Obasanjo regarding Globacom and since he didn't oblige OBJ, OBJ decided to DEAL with him and baba relocated to London till OBJ left office before moving back and began living quietly.

You can google for more information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.