Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks (35722 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft / NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Menclothing:

The good we voted in Osun Abia Anambra Kano hope they have turn their state to Dubai

Have they

None of them are atleast owing pensions and salaries, the states you mention are better than most Apc controlled states like ogun, ekiti,kogi etc
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

Being negative all the time is a curse

I call it being realistic, go get educated
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by complexstuffs(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You will still trek to work tomorrow, that's even if you have a job.

Keep supporting nonsense

Oya come lemme give you a real job so that you will stop this hookup wey you dey do upandan
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Oya come lemme give you a real job so that you will stop this hookup wey you dey do upandan

Aaaawn darling, that's so nice of you...but don't you think your sisters need it more?

I saw one the other day in garki, she left UI to collect some D grin, haha she's a very cool headed person shaa
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Keep praying while voting nonsense...it was through praying that Russia and China are where they are today despite US and the West resistance.

E go clear for your eyes soon.
You people have turned obi to your messiah and saviour to the extent you don't believe in anybody again even God.
Obi that allowed doctors to be on strike more than one year when he was a governor.
Obi that allowed university school fees to be increased to 120k while he was a governor.
All these and other negative actions of obi are on the internet for u to google.
Obi too is not perfect.
Continue to deceive yourself
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You people have turned obi to your messiah and saviour to the extent you don't believe in anybody again even God.
Obi that allowed doctors to be on strike more than one year when he was a governor.
Obi that allowed university school fees to be increased to 120k while he was a governor.
Continue to deceive yourself

Yes, Tinubu also made sure you trek to work since he resumed office, any problem?

That was how you supported buhari for solid 8yrs...continue oo
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by complexstuffs(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Aaaawn darling, that's so nice of you...but don't you think your sisters need it more?

I saw one the other day in garki, she left UI to collect some D grin, haha she's a very cool headed person shaa

Don't confuse your sisters with mine abeg. Olosho na Una family business sef.

See olosho done expose herself. Wetin you dey look for for night for Garki
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Don't confuse your sisters with mine abeg. Olosho na Una family business sef.

See olosho done expose herself. Wetin you dey look for for night for Garki

I was with your sis darling.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by 77up(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Buhari did the same and what was the end? Stop disassociating the disaster buhari from his counterpart tinubu.

The only different is time, and he'll prove you wrong.
The way una dey expect bad things to happen in his government and Nigeria, one will think if it happens ,it won't affect you and your family.

Can't we atleast be optimistic for good things.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes, Tinubu also made sure you trek to work since he resumed office, any problem?

That was how you supported buhari for solid 8yrs...continue oo
Do you think it's every body that is broke like you.
Stop comparing tinubu with buhari and even your obi,
Tinubu is far ahead of them, obi even as a governor did worst things.
Just wait and see what tinubu has to offer, but if you want to continue to wish this administration bad, you are the one that will carry your evil wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by complexstuffs(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I was with your sis darling.

She doesn't hang out with your kind
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by adedayoa2(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Buhari did the same and what was the end? Stop disassociating the disaster buhari from his counterpart tinubu.

The only different is time, and he'll prove you wrong.
so you will be happy if it is the way you stated it?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by AfonjaPriest: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu asslicker, your much loved OBItuary is coming. I will be discussing your issue with the god in my shrine. The Devil has a place for you.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by AfonjaPriest: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu asslicker, your much loved OBItuary is coming. I will be discussing your issue with the god in my shrine. The Devil has a place for you.
Okealaaye:

Talk about YOURSELF, Obi ass-licker.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by adedayoa2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
77up:
The way una dey expect bad things to happen in his government and Nigeria, one will think if it happens ,it won't affect you and your family.

the thing dey baffle me, always happy if things go wrong. Is that not witchcraft?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

She doesn't hang out with your kind

Exactly, she said her people at home believed she's the earthly virgin Mary.

She was right
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Do you think it's every body that is broke like you.
Stop comparing tinubu with buhari and even your obi,
Tinubu is far ahead of them, obi even as a governor did worst things.
Just wait and see what tinubu has to offer, but if you want to continue to wish this administration bad, you are the one that will carry your evil wish

You now want to disassociate yourself with buharu you supported for a solid 8yrs??

Tinubu has offered you nothing but suffering in the past 1month, he has nothing to offer Nigerians, he even said God will fix Nigeria.

The administration is already evil and bad, what other wishes are you saying?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
77up:

Go vote buhari for third term nau and keep being optimistic forever,lol.

Were you not warned??
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
adedayoa2:
so you will be happy if it is the way you stated it?

That's the fact babe...Next time we dont attach tribalism where it matters most.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by 77up(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
adedayoa2:
the thing dey baffle me, always happy if things go wrong. Is that not witchcraft?
The level of their hatred is alarming, it has gotten to a stage that they have been hating themselves unknowingly.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Menclothing: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

None of them are atleast owing pensions and salaries, the states you mention are better than most Apc controlled states like ogun, ekiti,kogi etc

Osun Abia and Anambra. Better than ogun lol 😆
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Menclothing:

Osun Abia and Anambra. Better than ogun lol 😆

Ogun state has only huge igr on paper, Osun has better roads and electricity, Anambra is far better than Ogun in every aspect.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by adedayoa2(f): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

That's the fact babe...Next time we dont attach tribalism where it matters most.
because your preferred candidate no win, you come dey wish your country bad? You dey listen to yourself?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
adedayoa2:
because your preferred candidate no win, you come dey wish your country bad? You dey listen to yourself?

Your preferred candidate buhari ruled for 8yrs abi? You no learn any lesson??

Keep typing rubbish
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by adedayoa2(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Your preferred candidate buhari ruled for 8yrs abi? You no learn any lesson??

Keep typing rubbish
nawa o, na real wa
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Incredible128: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Shut up
YinkaOlusesi16:
I don't know why Nigerians never pray for the good of this country, do you think this is how Nigeria will continue till the end of the world? But am sure with your very eyes you will chop your words. Just with time we will have a better Nigeria with Tinubu 🙏
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by hslbroker2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Babzrockman:
Me i sha know say Tinubu no go assemble scrabs and delay like Buhari
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by MiztaDynameek: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
bejick:

looking at the list of those that have been ruling Nigeria since independent, na still Almajiri and our sophisticated south was.te brother and yet Nigeria is still in the ditch. It is only a mad man that does same thing and yet expecting a different result.

But when a supposed b..... Region ruled before Buhari all of you were shouting he was clueless. When the real clueless took over over all of you have cried for 8 long years and now want to give another clueless and silent poison the Nigeria to rule. Sometimes I wonder if many Nigerians think at all or it's just one particular region that has refused to have common sense
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by magzey: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Tinubu's government will succeed if he steer away from the former Northern Governors in his cabinet.
Former Northern Governors will form a stiff cabal that will derail his beautiful governance.

PBAT, it's too dangerous to appoint former Northern Governors into your cabinet.
He has no Choice but to Appoint them because they are Instrumental to his Election success ,it is a game of do me I do you, if not they will Vote him out come 2027. He should be wise to take them along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.