Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks (35720 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft / NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Beess(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mnh
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by mediclife1987(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-ministerial-nominees-undergo-security-checks/

Akinwunmi Ambode is surely going to be a minister.

Make we bet?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Nononsense247: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Paddy paddy list
I dey like that kind list
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by tnerro1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
The one that used 6 months still failed woefully,
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by integrity16(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
To contribute their quota of corruption. Stella oduah, deziani madueke comes to mind.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Pandev(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Racoon:
You don't get a good or better country based on corruption and criminality
ok, we donate all APC votes in Rivers to yes daddy, what's the result? I'm happy to see you wailing, it gives me joy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by AfonjaPriest: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
I hope one of Tinubu's asslickers on NAIRALAND would be made minister of Nairaland affairs.
With the downturn in the economy, I am sure the person will accept to be paid in agbado and cassava.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by kamalbob(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
I'm from core north but abeg Tinubu should make sure that his people dominate his cabinet. Our people wasted our chances for good 8 years. So don't even try to balance anything. We are behind you, so if you like appoint yorubas 100%, you will still have our votes in 2027.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by HBB1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
kamalbob:
I'm from core north but abeg Tinubu should make sure that his people dominate his cabinet. Our people wasted our chances for good 8 years. So don't even try to balance anything. We are behind you, so if you like appoint yorubas 100%, you will still have our votes in 2027.

If he has a cabinet like Obasanjo's, we will be fine.

So happy you could say the truth.
You are a true Nigerian
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I don't know why Nigerians never pray for the good of this country, do you think this is how Nigeria will continue till the end of the world? But am sure with your very eyes you will chop your words. Just with time we will have a better Nigeria with Tinubu 🙏

Not Nigerians, but Afghaneasterns. We love our Fatherland.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
I hope one of Tinubu's asslickers on NAIRALAND would be made minister of Nairaland affairs.
With the downturn in the economy, I am sure the person will accept to be paid in agbado and cassava.

Talk about YOURSELF, Obi ass-licker.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Ofunaofu: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Security checks!
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Menclothing: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Keep praying while voting nonsense...it was through praying that Russia and China are where they are today despite US and the West resistance.

E go clear for your eyes soon.

The good we voted in Osun Abia Anambra Kano hope they have turn their state to Dubai

Have they
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Poske95(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
From this Long thing.......
Madam Pauline...Rwandan women don't loud like their Nigerian counterparts.
....... we've seen the likes of those in the last cabinet play housewife to the boss and defraud us.
Leave that thing wetin man do woman wan pass am especially. 'Loud things'

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Moufan40: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
I hope ambode will be made a minister, he performed really well as a governor
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by SalamRushdie: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
If Tinubu can pass security clearance check anybody can
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by complexstuffs(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Tinubu's government will succeed if he steer away from the former Northern Governors in his cabinet.
Former Northern Governors will form a stiff cabal that will derail his beautiful governance.

PBAT, it's too dangerous to appoint former Northern Governors into your cabinet.

Same northern governors who stood by Asiwaju like a rock during the elections when even a lot of Yorubas betrayed him.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by juman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fake news.
Apc dont do any Security Checks.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by juman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pauline Tallen dont get mouth.
Woman like her spoil women folk.
Allegation of stealing against her is still there..
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by complexstuffs(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Buhari did the same and what was the end? Stop disassociating the disaster buhari from his counterpart tinubu.

The only different is time, and he'll prove you wrong.

Sweetrosie:

Keep praying while voting nonsense...it was through praying that Russia and China are where they are today despite US and the West resistance.

E go clear for your eyes soon.

Ever since Nigerians kicked LAMBA Obi to the gutters during the elections, Bitter and hateful IPOB CANNIBALS are always happy when they hear any negative news about Nigeria

This attitude will only harden our hearts from voting IIGB0S in future elections as they keep showing their hatred for the progress of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by sekolaj82: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
They must put my name ooo
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by juman(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Any kind of ministers tinubu will do well.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by mrblessed(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
DSS shouldn't leave no stone unturned, anyone among the nominees found corrupt should be disqualified tongue
That means Tinubu is not worthy to sit on that seat. Seekers of equity must come clean hands.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by 4TFK: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Tinubu's government will succeed if he steer away from the former Northern Governors in his cabinet.
Former Northern Governors will form a stiff cabal that will derail his beautiful governance.

PBAT, it's too dangerous to appoint former Northern Governors into your cabinet.
Former Northern Governors made Southern presidency happen. You think Tinubu can win with them?They are Nigerians and they would definitely be carried along.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by MiztaDynameek: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tinubu came prepared and will deliver. Nigerians are just the problem because they think things can change over night. Even when a president makes a change that is going to be positive, you will see many Nigerians complaining already. I don't know if they think a president is God that will just sit down and declear words that will happen immediately. The painful thing is that there is a particular region in Nigeria that seem not to have sense at all. Anything they hear is an error and a means to agitate. Those are the people really giving Nigeria a bad name. Now imagine if those people are given a chance to rule Nigeria, I don't think Nigeria will make any headway because they don't have any sense at all about governance except for import and export business.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by damoobaba: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
I don't know why Nigerians never pray for the good of this country, do you think this is how Nigeria will continue till the end of the world? But am sure with your very eyes you will chop your words. Just with time we will have a better Nigeria with Tinubu 🙏

Nigerians pray for the good of Nigeria. Those people are the famous "CHILDREN OF HATE" that everybody is talking about, the headless mob. That's their nature. Nobody takes them serious again, except maybe you.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Josephkabila12: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good one Mr President
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Xox1945(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Not Corruption check what a funny country
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by oseahumenb(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why wasting our time and resources when ex convidits will still make the list. Some senators having criminal charges are holding positions
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by bejick(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Tinubu came prepared and will deliver. Nigerians are just the problem because they think things can change over night. Even when a president makes a change that is going to be positive, you will see many Nigerians complaining already. I don't know if they think a president is God that will just sit down and declear words that will happen immediately. The painful thing is that there is a particular region in Nigeria that seem not to have sense at all. Anything they hear is an error and a means to agitate. Those are the people really giving Nigeria a bad name. Now imagine if those people are given a chance to rule Nigeria, I don't think Nigeria will make any headway because they don't have any sense at all about governance except for import and export business.

looking at the list of those that have been ruling Nigeria since independent, na still Almajiri and our sophisticated south was.te brother and yet Nigeria is still in the ditch. It is only a mad man that does same thing and yet expecting a different result.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks by Sweetrosie(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Ever since Nigerians kicked LAMBA Obi to the gutters during the elections, Bitter and hateful IPOB CANNIBALS are always happy when they hear any negative news about Nigeria

This attitude will only harden our hearts from voting IIGB0S in future elections as they keep showing their hatred for the progress of Nigeria.

You will still trek to work tomorrow, that's even if you have a job.

Keep supporting nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.