Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah (22916 Views)

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS / Protest In Ebonyi As Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by EminenceJnr: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Hanndye:
I wonder why we cannot just do equity, Justice and fairness, if not anything, and hope for the best.

Even if election is conducted on NL, all this blabamouth will still rig it

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by occfx: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1g51aMqk4o

How Nigerians Contribute To The Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah

Faulty foundation.... Why MNK wants a fresh start. Nigeria cannot work without a reset or revolution. Every generation comes and shifts the burden to the next generation.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thanks to the Religious north and tribal west.

And also thanks to the hypocritical irrelevant east.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Brendaniel: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

And also thanks to the hypocritical irrelevant east.

Hypocrisy.....

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by thunder74(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2023
kelvindj98:
If you check the supporters of the manhood seeker, especially here, most of them are scammers and thieves. Why else will someone believe that the person who was 3rd won. How does that make sense.
Let me explain the second to the last statements to you this way:

TINU, TIKU, TOBI contested for class captain position where I was the class teacher.

On the election day, I asked all the students to close their eyes and raised up ther hands to vote for the candidate of their choice.

At the end of the count,
TINU scored 20 votes
TIKU scored 25 votes
TOBI scored 35 votes.

I thereafter asked the students to open their eyes and wrote the following results on the notice/class board.

TINU total votes 40 (1st)
TIKU total votes 25 (2nd)
TOBI total votes 15 (3rd)

Unknown to me, before the election and just before the students closed their eyes, Tobi opened his phone's camera to record the proceedings. I have also forgotten that there were CCTV cameras in the classroom. Tobi has watched and obtained copied of the videos.

To the other members of the class, Tóbi came 3rd but in all truth and honesty, he was actually the winner, I actually removed some of his votes and added it to Tinu's votes.

Tobi now said he won and will proof it before the school's management and board. To the simples and ignorants, it does not make sense for a boy that came 3rd to be claiming he won the election, does it?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Mccullum: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Thanks to tribal Eastern crusaders and chest beaters.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Brendaniel: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Mccullum:

Thanks to tribal Eastern crusaders and chest beaters.

Crusaders.....

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by SenatePresdo(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
kelvindj98:
If you check the supporters of the manhood seeker, especially here, most of them are scammers and thieves. Why else will someone believe that the person who was 3rd won. How does that make sense.

Did Tinubu win Rivers State?

That should start making sense to you.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Mccullum: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Thanks to tribal Eastern crusaders and chest beaters. grin
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Brendaniel: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Mccullum:

Thanks to tribal Eastern crusaders and chest beaters. grin

Your repeating comments will favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by KGREAT(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2023
So I should be listening to igbo language. ...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Chetas81(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Sick citizen create their own sick nation, that is why Wailed is at high 😜
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by knowhowk: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2023
kelvindj98:
The 1st, 2nd and Position as Declared by INEC is the Main Scam and thief
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Chiefpriestt: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Dittodat:
The loudest mouths about rigging are the same IPOB monkeys who rigged election for pandora pathological liar Obi in the SADEAST. Go figure.
You type like a lu**tic
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
knowhowk:
The 1st, 2nd and Position as Declared by INEC is the Main Scam and thief
Jealousy
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by sunnyprof: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

and the naive EAST and junk South
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Brendaniel: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
sunnyprof:

and the naive EAST and junk South

Naive and junk....

Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by sunnyprof: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
patriotic007:
Not Nigerians but political torgues employed by politicians to kill, intimidate, snatch ballot boxes, and even troll people online is what you should be talking about.......sane Nigerians came out peacefully to vote and exercise their political right but the whole process was hijacked by satanic politicians who have their boys depending them online here.......God will visit everyone who see the truth and turns his back at it because of money and tribe......Amen angry

And those boys are Ghanaians ? oh ... ok they Nigeriens... ok!!
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Dittodat: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
You type like a lu**tic

OSU slave Lunatic monkey.
Re: How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah by Chiefpriestt: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Dittodat:

OSU slave Lunatic monkey.
This urchinn is pained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN / Peter Obi With US Former House Speaker At 25th Anniversary Of Rev. Fr. Paul Ugo / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.