Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab (10343 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by bisiaet: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2011
d guy is speaking d truth, sheikh awlaki is alive. D u.s re jst a bunch of liars and hypocrites. U call u.s a state of freedom. Tel me wat freedom has it given to its citizens? By legalising same sex marriage? Pathetic, vry pathetic. By making d women slaves. Slave to d society, slave to men. D u.s will surely be wiped out.

Hellooo brosie. Please do you read what you wrote before posting it at all?

Do I hear you saying US make woman a slave and slave to the society

I guess something is missing here right away.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by justwise(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2011
llbhuds:

keep shut, u are indisposed for saying dat
when will you guys learn your lessons that you are fighting a war u cant win?
if you knw the real meanings of freedom then you wont be saying this trash. go to Saudi or any Arab country and lets see how free you will be to exercise your freedom and you will know that u ar nothing but a black boy.
i have never seen anything that is a holding peeps in captivity like Islamic religion.(sorry to say)
why cant your leaders go and blow themselves up because  leaders lead by examples

They are afraid to die as there are no virgin in hell. grin grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by islamrules(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2011
America should do what they did to wakili.

They should take him to Yemen and dedicate a hellfire drone missile to him.

That is economical.

Imagine what they are going to spend on putting him in jail.

The costs are stated below:
1.  Court Sitting
2.  After jail verdict, Jail room, Jail cloths, feeding, email, medicals e.t.c.

America should weight the options!
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Sike(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2011
donenick:

Please somebody tell America to hand that little boi to us to amend him, we will handle him better,
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by auwal87(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2011
I pity this guy so much. I think he was set up by the extremists regarding that bomb, they knew well what they have given to him. There is really something behind him going to prison.

It reminds me of "Prison Break".
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2011
Quote from: donenick on Today at 10:17:36 AM
Please somebody tell America to hand that little boi to us to amend him, we will handle him better,

They may not be impressed by the way you are handling your own terrorists.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by nagoma(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2011
meanwhile his family in Nigeria are carrying on like nothing has happened. One wonders if the SS have his father and the rest of the family under observation. Or are we going to claim his case is an isolated one ?

Father was (is?) an American informer and he did inform them about his son - in time.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by joudini(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2011
Ain't a certified pyschiatrist but l know this is a marked anxiety psychosis of the depersonalisation type. His reaction is just an offshoot of his unconscious guilt complex.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2011
Kx:

Is BOKO HARAM not enough to keep SS busy instead of keeping an eye on the father?
Kx:

Is BOKO HARAM not enough to keep SS busy instead of keeping an eye on the father?
how are u sure his family is not among the secret sponsors of Bokn haram. U never can tell, Maybe his family is on cause too. Where was his family when he was being trained by al queda?. A small boy of his age at that time who is suppose to be under the supervision and care of his family, went for al queda training without his family knowing. The security suppose to monitor the family well.mily knowing. The security suppose to monitor the family well.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by joudini(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2011
Ain't a certified pyschiatrist but l know this is a marked anxiety psychosis of the depersonalisation type. His reaction is just an offshoot of his unconscious guilt complex.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Israehell(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2011
@folbel Hate is a very is a disease if u do not treat it it will surely destroy u u should be careful hate is what is Destroying this boy now and don't lie against God bc Christ neva lie to any body so beware the lies u say against God He is all hearer and one day He will call u to account for ur world!
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by vinkela(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2011
It is so clear that this guy is mentally sick,please i suggest he should be taken to a psychiatric hospital before passing judgement on him.image refusing a lawyer and saying that dead people are alive.To me that guy is still suffering from acute brainwash.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by holluwizzy: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2011
c dis small bwoi trying 2 play smart. . .acting like he is mentally unstable

lolz i can't shout! calling a guy that wants to bomb the U.S  a boy , well Nigerians should just wake and get more info from this guy , using the muslim clerics instead of the court stuff, yes we all know he will die, but on the second thaught , have you reasoned within ur self if this guy has somethings hidden inside of him which will be of use to the world at large?
        Don't judge by one side of the coin, stand the coin together and hear him out.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Gbenge77(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2011
unrepentant
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by nagoma(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2011

I tend to think that his initial obvious suggestibility has a related cognitive disorder most likey paranoid ideation of compartmentalization or even the prodrome of persecutory delusion. His current la belle indiffe'rence and denial will continue, and we expect to see more tangentiality in this trial.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Israehell(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
nobody has the right to take innocent civilian life no matter what he didt have any excuse sad
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
nagoma:

I tend to think that his initial obvious[b] suggestibility[/b] has a related cognitive disorder most likey paranoid ideation of compartmentalization [/b]or even the [b]prodrome of persecutory delusion. His current la belle indiffe'rence and denial will continue, and we expect to see more tangentiality in this trial.

Jesus!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by PurestBoy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
nagoma:

I tend to think that his initial obvious [b]suggestibility [/b]has a related cognitive disorder most likey paranoid [b]ideation [/b]of [b]compartmentalization [/b]or even the [b]prodrome [/b]of [b]persecutory [/b]delusion. His current la belle indiffe'rence and denial will continue, and we expect to see more [b]tangentiality [/b]in this trial.

Bros why all dis naw??
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Sleekjd(f): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
This boy is DEMENTED!!! What a waste; d expensive education n all. If not for d fact that d US is a civilised Nation, he should ve been wiped out immediately after he made that statement. Let him say that in d Arab countries. Mtweew
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by joudini(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
Er . . .@nagoma, suggestability of cognitive disorder in relation to his overall action might be minute, though its definitely an after effect but it can't be negated.

His systematic and furious determination to deny others their lives definitely signifies cognitive breakdown. His outburst is a typical reactionary psychosis, if l will use the ready made label, which his, is just a mental pathology of soldires or people who feel they have failed god-like authorities in missions, of which his punishment will be exclusion from some form of divine reward.

His undifferentiated homicidal impulsions warrants him being taken to a psychiatrist before it reaches a serious stage of development.

But as he come be naija boy, l dey suspect o.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by obelisk(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
na wa o
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by ifffffy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
FRANCIS EKE:

He should be recycled to manure.
i gbadun u jare, i dnt knw wot d guy is still doing alive.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
I am just wondering why the Muslim World have abandoned this Brave and Fearless Malu! grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Akwenukemarho(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
my fellow nairalanders i greet una, the young man is not suffering 4rm any form of dementia, he is a result of what can be described as religious/cult mind control. It's very painful 2 see what islam is turning out 2 be, islam is the most bloodthirsty and most dangerous religion on earth. DAMN. And the socalled muslims are nt even speaking out against these heinous acts, which means they support these activities.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by sweet9ja: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
Whatever the case, he'll never be a threath to anyone again.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by snthesis(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
nasoeb:

@Abujabir24

You remembered the call you had 3 weeks ago on Wednesday precisely.

I promise you we will catch up on you soon. now we have so much information about you and your link to extremist. For security reasons i will not mention names here but that guy you always speak to on phone has been taken in for questioning and has given so much facts about you.

bet you real soon you will be in.

Fu.king Extremist
Jack Bauer in da house tongue grin grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by edoyad(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
duduspace:

Ed, nobody wants to be judged solely on the basis of what a black sheep in the family chose to do, people should be judged as individuals. The pain of being kindred with someone like this is already more than enough punishment for any mistakes in his upbringing. Leave the family be abeg.

dudu, if Michelle Obama was found dead today, murdered in cold blood, do you know who the 1st person the police will start interviewing to determine his innocence or otherwise ? Yes, the US president.

From time immemorial there're certain things that rarely defy the statistics, husbands kill wives, people rob neighbours and people are introduced to extremism by people around them.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
They should shoot the fool already
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
\

[/quote][quote author=nagoma link=topic=774969.msg9280069#msg9280069 date=1317812569]
I tend to think that his initial obvious suggestibility has a related cognitive disorder most likey paranoid ideation of compartmentalization or even the prodrome of persecutory delusion. His current la belle indiffe'rence and denial will continue, and we expect to see more tangentiality in this trial.
LMAO why u wan kill us naw
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by nadkaf: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
dis boy don craze finish!!! abi him just dey pretend?
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by agog: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
trust America, the right justice will be done in this case.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by executinal(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
nagoma:

I tend to think that his initial obvious suggestibility [/b]has a related [b]cognitive disorder most likey paranoid ideation of compartmentalization or even the prodrome of persecutory delusion. His current la belle indiffe'rence and denial will continue, and we expect to see more[b] tangentiality[/b] in this trial.
Sorry ooh are you related to Obaigbon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Correct Map Of Delta State:the Official Map Of Western Region And Eastern Region / Members Of Islamic Movement In Nigeria Protest In Kaduna / Amaechi Warns Against Use Of Tricycles, Okada For Criminal Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.