Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab (10342 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Iranoladun(f): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mutallab just dey for court room dey demo; he is demonstrating  craze grin
By the time the Americans finish with him he would not recognize his father again angry
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Limaoscar: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
c dis small bwoi trying 2 play smart. . .acting like he is mentally unstable   

Exactly!!!! this is what i thought too on reading his "sleep-walking conversations"
I hope the judge/jury won't play into that kind of local mallam tact cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must have been well Coached by some silly ar-se U.S. lawyer, OOps He doesn't have one. He is representing himsself to a long jail term. When him come out him pubic area will be all grey and will burn faster if He attempts making another IED.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Limaoscar: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
What freedom has Islamic States given to her women? It is Islamic States that has made their women slaves, and you know it. Women are treated like--just as you said it--slaves in Islamic States.

By denying women the right to vote!

Denying women the right to drive a car!

Denying women the right to decide whether they want to wear a barca or cover their head!

Denying women the right to open bank accounts!

Denying women the freedom to speak freely and pursue the profession of their choice.

Sharap and be truthful for once.

There is no other country on earth like America where you experience freedom. Can Christians freely and openly practice their religion in Islamic States? Hell nah!

The U.S. killed Osama Bin Laden and Al Al Alwaki, and they will keep killing all the terrorists who kill, attempt to kill, or conspire innocent people.

Guy, I'm mad at you for wasting all of this info on an ID.OT who can't read except to be weilding dagger and taking zombie orders like He's learnt and spewing on here like a Denge fever patient
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Siga: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fools blowing up themselves looking for 72 fake a$$ virgins, last time I checked Osama got a 72 yr old virgin, not 72 virgins, get ur facts straight punks, idi0ts, someone go tell u to go blow urself up and him dey play golf and sipping champagne,
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by manny4life(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
I read the saga this morning on my way to work; I was laughing so hard that the lady sitting beside thought I was losing it. I said to myself, the dude is really sick and need psychiatric HELP and FAST
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
does anyone know what happens to prisoners at guatanamo bay? They lose their mind and say rubbish. The same treatment has been meted out to Abdul.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by donem: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
snthesis:

Jack Bauer in da house tongue grin grin
no its not a joking matter, i personally have also being monitoring the posts of this nairalander by name abujabir24 and i came to the conclution that he is kind of affiliated to islamic extremist most especially the one's terrorizing innocent nigerians back home which goes by the name BOKO-HARAM and urgent methods ought to be taken to apprehend this fellow for interrogations etc.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
Since Al Alwaki and Osama are alive. Americans should send him there quickly so three of them would be alive. grin grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by AAAdam(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
@princek12. Where have you that info? Can you cut the verse or the chapter 4me? Wow 4u!
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by AAAdam(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
@frosbel. You are right but, you should learn how to spell Qur'an first b4 predicting. Null ! !
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2011

This life is funny. Most times, rightly so, whatever we wish unto others end up happening to us, our close ones and relatives.

@arsenefc

Funny this statement is coming from you. It then means your entire tribe, family, next of kin, extended families and your children yet unborn will be wiped out by genocide based on your statement in a previous post!

It also means that your best friend will kill and butcher you  - based on your statement that your best friend is an ibo guy and he will be the 1st guy you will track down and butcher in situation of genocide against the igbos!

Av met some mentally derailed, sick and evil minded bigots on Nairaland but believe me you excel above all of them. The above post have proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are also a born slowpoke - i guess your mother feed you your umbilical cord after giving birth to you that's y u r so daft and wicked!
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by tkb417(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
donem:

no its not a joking matter, i personally have also being monitoring the posts of this nairalander by name abujabir24 and i came to the conclution that he is kind of affiliated to islamic extremist most especially the one's terrorizing innocent nigerians back home which goes by the name BOKO-HARAM and urgent methods ought to be taken to apprehend this fellow for interrogations etc.
if we discover some elements on NL are rolling with the extremists, lets alert the people that can take them out

no time for rubbish

@topic
If the boi had any street sense, he'll know the difference between enjoyment on earth and some phantom virgins in heaven

may he rot in hell whenever they fix a bullet in his skull
bloody vermin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by kemmeye: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
i think this boy was brainwashed or something cuz he is acting like someone with no brain
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2011
Nonsense! angry
It is because he is still seeing good food to eat 3 times a day. The solution to his problem is to transfer him to Agodi prisons. After eating watery beans for 1 month straight, he go sharp up.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by KDULAR: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2011
Is he not a British ?
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2011
This nasty little jihad insect and would-be mass murderer should be sent off to the 77 virgins with a lethal injection, or a .38 slug to the cranium.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by 1luvkipsus: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2011
Oh God,when wil they stop callin 2 dis guy a 'nigerian'?a 'yemenis' nigerian_based terrorist wud sound beta.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by babestella: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2011
If he had succeeded in killing hundreds of people, what would you have said, probably feel pity fo rthose that would had lost their lives, please. The boy knows what he is doing, I don't know what they did to him, but i think he has been transfigured into a beast living in human flesh.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by AliJames1(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2011
I wounder the kind of orientation this guy had. He's always proud about his action no matter any pressure. I wounder if he is actually a Nigeria carbon copy .
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by waleola1: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2011
That boy should av been shot. I dont blame him. Even Muhammed that told them to be killing and allowed all kinds of rubbish in their religion was asked where he would go to after death he did not know. And they are all destined to go to hell fire first it is written in their quran. They want to die cos of the stupid virgins and the drinks that awaits them in Aljana. It not a was against the U.S but a war against christianity they have lost it. The U.S and the west need to review their liberal policy on religion. U cant do somethings in the Arab world as a non muslim. All these diplomacy with the muslim nation is full of deceit. Their mentor Muhammed is a master deceiver. He deceived the people of medina that he was for peace and later launched an attack. Jesus wil continue to rule.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Hotshot90: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
@frosbel if u dont know about the Quran, just keep ur mouth shut and stop posting rubbish,
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by dozai: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
Let them extradite the boi to Naija, lets show America how to handle ppl like him. So daft in thinking. Why not go for Obama or a top shot. Why going for harmless ppl that are enjoying their ride.

Person wey not fit spin one chic in life they will promise him 99 virgins for paradise. Arrant nonsense.
Make them throway the idiot inside Guantanamo bay prison. mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by niviso: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
"Imagine the world without religion" I saw that on desktop as screen saver.
True talk, There will soon be a world without religion.
A sad end for Babylon the great and its cohorts.

UN we are waiting.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by bestman09(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
I really dont know why the Americans are still wasting the tax payers money feeding the FOOL. A bullet is enough to settle all this issue
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by juman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
greateros:

@arsenefc

Funny this statement is coming from you. It then means your entire tribe, family, next of kin, extended families and your children yet unborn will be wiped out by genocide based on your statement in a previous post!

It also means that your best friend will kill and butcher you  - based on your statement that your best friend is an ibo guy and he will be the 1st guy you will track down and butcher in situation of genocide against the igbos!

Av met some mentally derailed, sick and evil minded bigots on Nairaland but believe me you excel above all of them. The above post have proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are also a born slowpoke - i guess your mother feed you your umbilical cord after giving birth to you that's y u r so daft and wicked!

Nairaland! This is really funny. grin grin grin
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by juman(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
auwal87:

I pity this guy so much. I think he was set up by the extremists regarding that bomb, they knew well what they have given to him. There is really something behind him going to prison.

It reminds me of "Prison Break".

I also think so.

diluminati:

does anyone know what happens to prisoners at guatanamo bay? They lose their mind and say rubbish. The same treatment has been meted out to Abdul.

Hmmmm
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by labidox: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2011
Guys dont be hard on abdulmutalab,he is in great need of virgins in aljona.Osama bin Laden and Alwalki are enjoying with 72 virgins each in islamic heaven.Both great prophets of Islam are abdulmutalab's heroes and fore runners n the religion of peace
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by henrysam(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2011
Can u imagine why america is being rfferd,to as God's own country. Can this happen in naija where this boy comes from. We will not forget so quickly the extra judicial killing of Yussuf the leader of boko haram sect.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by henrysam(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2011
I continue to wonder the type of country we are in. This guy's father is one of d director of Jaiz bank an islamic bank and his son is a terrorist and we are letting his father out of the hook. I wonder hw american pple and Jack Bauer could have reason concerning this issue raised if it were to be their country. In terrism u dnt ovelook things. I jst hpe smebody is thinking allong wth me.
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Lantean(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
[b]Considering emotions flying high in Nairaland, I’ll say Muslims and Christians are so alike in everything – violence, ignorance, arrogance, hatred of each other, little knowledge of their Holy Books and their religious heads, especially, their religious head’s DOCTRINES.

1. Violence
Christians’ Accusation: Muslims are always out to bomb, maim, butcher… them because they believe in being rewarded with virgins.
Muslims’ Defence: The Holy Qur’an did say there would be reward for those who fight in defence of Islam. True.
Muslims’ Accusation: Christians plundered and killed in Europe too in The Middle Ages in the name of the Jesus for Catholic churches so they’ll be rewarded in heaven for giving their life for Jesus.
Christians’ Defence: It was the Catholic Church’s doing not the entire Christian world. And not all Christians are Catholics. True.

Observation:
• Extremists claiming allegiance with either religions did and do commit grievous acts.
• Muslims and Christians forget they are also accusing relatives, wonderful friends, nice neighbours… who are Muslims or Christians.
• Both Holy Books are true on the reward issue.

Opinion:
• Muslims and Christians shouldn’t be fooled that the extremists (Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and Crusaders) are/were supporting God’s cause.
• A True, pious, faithful or devout Muslim or Christian would know ( without being sentimental) that were Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad alive, they would live in the same house, eat from the same plate/dish, talk, be fond of each other and would stand in defence of each other.
• I know this because they both preached TOLERANCE & LOVE.

2. Ignorance
Muslims’ Accusation: Christians don’t know anything about God that’s why they call God Jesus and vice versa.
Christians’ Defence: Muslims don’t understand the relationship between God and Jesus.
Christians’ Accusation: Muslims worship Prophet Muhammad and he was a blood-thirsty man.
Muslims’ Defence: Muslims worship Allah or God (in English) and Prophet Muhammad was following the instruction of God to defend himself and his brethren.

Observation:
• Muslims and Christians spend too much time telling the other what they think the other doesn’t know about his/her religion.
• While they spend little or no time in learning more about their own religion.
• Most don’t know Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad craved knowledge about their Creator: As a boy Jesus Christ enlightened elders in the Temple in Jerusalem while Prophet Muhammad taught spiritual enlightenment by questioning pagans’ sensibility over idol worship.

Opinion:
• Muslims and Christians indulgence in “low Blows” shows how little one understands of the other’s religion. Children… Slaves… why should either care what the other calls themselves? Isn’t the “end road” PARADISE?
• Both Christians and Muslims have forgotten that:
Jesus Christ chided people for condemning Mary Magdalene for her sins. And Prophet Muhammad warned Muslims that Allah despises those who think they will gain Paradise just because they observe the Five Pillars of Faith.
• Neither takes the pain in reading the other’s Holy Book without an intent to criticise but to understand the other’s perspective without accepting or rejecting it. It’s called Objective Reading and it’s possible.

3. Arrogance
Both Muslims and Christians express their arrogance by claiming being better or true believers of God than the other.
Christians’ Defence: Giving your life to Jesus makes you a child of God and you will ultimately gain Paradise.
Muslims’ Defence: All creations are slaves of Allah and submission to Him is the only way to Al Janat (Paradise).

Observation:
• Both Muslims and Christians are always saying things to criticise each other’s relation with their God.
• Should it matter to others how you regard your relationship with God?

Opinion:
• Both Muslims and Christians worry themselves dead over people knowing their relationship God.
• This begs to tell that Muslims and Christians only want people to know that they are this or that someone to recon with. That’s rather SHALLOW of ANY BELIEVER.

CONCLUSION:
• Only a FOOLISH MUSLIM will call an EXTREMIST a Muslim at all. Have you forgotten Prophet Muhammad didn’t wage way without PROVOCATION? And those wars were mandated by Allah NOT based on the Prophet’s will.
• His first war was instituted by Mecca pagans. The people of Medina supported him because they believed him to be a good man but the people of Mecca to be trouble makers.
• He was a man who led every campaign from the front not the rear and you dare compare the Holy Prophet to a bunch of COWARDLY-RICH-AND-BORED people posing as deputies of the Prophet. While they send fools like you to go out and cause chaos.
• Only a FOOLISH CHRISTIAN would open his mouth to disgorge nonsense about another man’s religion. Little do you know if Jesus were here he would disassociate himself with you because, despite reading the Bible, you are not following his teachings.
• You call yourself a TRUE CHRISTIAN, how many GOOD DEEDS have you kept yourself busy over since the beginning of the year. NONE!
• Rather, you would RAP YOUR MOUTH like a FOOL about another religion when you can’t tell (without consulting the Holy Bible) the name of Ruth’s mother-in-law.
• Good for you if you’re a Child of God. Leave people who call themselves Slaves be.
• And good for you if you are a Slave because you want to humble yourself. Leave Children of God alone.
• How many PAGAN SOULS has either of you saved from damnation to hell? Nada! But you would rather exhibit your stupidity by pointing fingers at each other.
• Humble Slaves, how many Christians (who are not relatives) have you associated with this year in your quest to follow Prophet Muhammad’s teachings of relating with people to show that Islam is a religion that encourages friendship, peace and other positive situations.
• Dear Child of God, How many Muslims (who are not relatives) have you associated with this year in your quest to follow Jesus’ teaching that you must not only condemn but can also associate with them because there is some good in them? Consider Mary Magdalene’s case.
• I say Muslims and Christians are a bunch of fools. They turn on each other and abandon the pagans, the very people God intended all His messengers to preach to so they would not be damned, the same people our religious heads are supposed to convert to either Christianity or Islam. NOW THEY MAKE FUN OF OUR IDIOCY. HOESTLY, OUR STUPIDITY IS BEYOND WORDS.
• WE’VE PROVEN IT BY LUNGING FOR EACH OTHER’S THROAT OVER THE PERFECT RELIGION.
[/b]

Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by 2mch(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lantean:

[b]Considering emotions flying high in Nairaland, I’ll say Muslims and Christians are so alike in everything – violence, ignorance, arrogance, hatred of each other, little knowledge of their Holy Books and their religious heads, especially, their religious head’s DOCTRINES.

1. Violence
Christians’ Accusation: Muslims are always out to bomb, maim, butcher… them because they believe in being rewarded with virgins.
Muslims’ Defence: The Holy Qur’an did say there would be reward for those who fight in defence of Islam. True.
Muslims’ Accusation: Christians plundered and killed in Europe too in The Middle Ages in the name of the Jesus for Catholic churches so they’ll be rewarded in heaven for giving their life for Jesus.
Christians’ Defence: It was the Catholic Church’s doing not the entire Christian world. And not all Christians are Catholics. True.

Observation:
• Extremists claiming allegiance with either religions did and do commit grievous acts.
• Muslims and Christians forget they are also accusing relatives, wonderful friends, nice neighbours… who are Muslims or Christians.
• Both Holy Books are true on the reward issue.

Opinion:
• Muslims and Christians shouldn’t be fooled that the extremists (Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and Crusaders) are/were supporting God’s cause.
• A True, pious, faithful or devout Muslim or Christian would know ( without being sentimental) that were Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad alive, they would live in the same house, eat from the same plate/dish, talk, be fond of each other and would stand in defence of each other.
• I know this because they both preached TOLERANCE & LOVE.

2. Ignorance
Muslims’ Accusation: Christians don’t know anything about God that’s why they call God Jesus and vice versa.
Christians’ Defence: Muslims don’t understand the relationship between God and Jesus.
Christians’ Accusation: Muslims worship Prophet Muhammad and he was a blood-thirsty man.
Muslims’ Defence: Muslims worship Allah or God (in English) and Prophet Muhammad was following the instruction of God to defend himself and his brethren.

Observation:
• Muslims and Christians spend too much time telling the other what they think the other doesn’t know about his/her religion.
• While they spend little or no time in learning more about their own religion.
• Most don’t know Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad craved knowledge about their Creator: As a boy Jesus Christ enlightened elders in the Temple in Jerusalem while Prophet Muhammad taught spiritual enlightenment by questioning pagans’ sensibility over idol worship.

Opinion:
• Muslims and Christians indulgence in “low Blows” shows how little one understands of the other’s religion. Children… Slaves… why should either care what the other calls themselves? Isn’t the “end road” PARADISE?
• Both Christians and Muslims have forgotten that:
Jesus Christ chided people for condemning Mary Magdalene for her sins. And Prophet Muhammad warned Muslims that Allah despises those who think they will gain Paradise just because they observe the Five Pillars of Faith.
• Neither takes the pain in reading the other’s Holy Book without an intent to criticise but to understand the other’s perspective without accepting or rejecting it. It’s called Objective Reading and it’s possible.

3. Arrogance
Both Muslims and Christians express their arrogance by claiming being better or true believers of God than the other.
Christians’ Defence: Giving your life to Jesus makes you a child of God and you will ultimately gain Paradise.
Muslims’ Defence:  All creations are slaves of Allah and submission to Him is the only way to Al Janat (Paradise).

Observation:
• Both Muslims and Christians are always saying things to criticise each other’s relation with their God.
• Should it matter to others how you regard your relationship with God?

Opinion:
• Both Muslims and Christians worry themselves dead over people knowing their relationship God.
• This begs to tell that Muslims and Christians only want people to know that they are this or that someone to recon with. That’s rather SHALLOW of ANY BELIEVER.

CONCLUSION:
• Only a FOOLISH MUSLIM will call an EXTREMIST a Muslim at all. Have you forgotten Prophet Muhammad didn’t wage way without PROVOCATION? And those wars were mandated by Allah NOT based on the Prophet’s will.
• His first war was instituted by Mecca pagans. The people of Medina supported him because they believed him to be a good man but the people of Mecca to be trouble makers.
• He was a man who led every campaign from the front not the rear and you dare compare the Holy Prophet to a bunch of COWARDLY-RICH-AND-BORED people posing as deputies of the Prophet. While they send fools like you to go out and cause chaos.
• Only a FOOLISH CHRISTIAN would open his mouth to disgorge nonsense about another man’s religion. Little do you know if Jesus were here he would disassociate himself with you because, despite reading the Bible, you are not following his teachings.
• You call yourself a TRUE CHRISTIAN, how many GOOD DEEDS have you kept yourself busy over since the beginning of the year. NONE!
• Rather, you would RAP YOUR MOUTH like a FOOL about another religion when you can’t tell (without consulting the Holy Bible) the name of Ruth’s mother-in-law.
• Good for you if you’re a Child of God. Leave people who call themselves Slaves be.
• And good for you if you are a Slave because you want to humble yourself. Leave Children of God alone.
• How many PAGAN SOULS has either of you saved from damnation to hell? Nada! But you would rather exhibit your stupidity by pointing fingers at each other.
• Humble Slaves, how many Christians (who are not relatives) have you associated with this year in your quest to follow Prophet Muhammad’s teachings of relating with people to show that Islam is a religion that encourages friendship, peace and other positive situations.
• Dear Child of God, How many Muslims (who are not relatives) have you associated with this year in your quest to follow Jesus’ teaching that you must not only condemn but can also associate with them because there is some good in them? Consider Mary Magdalene’s case.
• I say Muslims and Christians are a bunch of fools. They turn on each other and abandon the pagans, the very people God intended all His messengers to preach to so they would not be damned, the same people our religious heads are supposed to convert to either Christianity or Islam. NOW THEY MAKE FUN OF OUR IDIOCY. HOESTLY, OUR STUPIDITY IS BEYOND WORDS.
• WE’VE PROVEN IT BY LUNGING FOR EACH OTHER’S THROAT OVER THE PERFECT RELIGION.
[/b]

Muslims and their actions represent their religion. Instead of trying to justify nonsense by creating comparisons, you should be more interested in proving that your religion is a religion of peace by denouncing terrorism. It is only the muslims in the SW that have done this. I am yet to hear one imam in the north out rightly denounce terrorism around the world. When Nigerian muslims start to denounce terrorism other African countries like mumu somalia will take note. Soon terrorist groups will know that Nigeria has low tolerance for this dumbness. Charity begins at home, and in this place your mosques. Until then, stop wasting your time with all these dull justifications. Mutallab needs to be Mutallabed. They should wrap him in explosives in the middle of a desert. undecided
Re: The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab by Lantean(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
"Muslims and their actions represent their religion. Instead of trying to justify nonsense by creating comparisons, you should be more interested in proving that your religion is a religion of peace by denouncing terrorism. It is only the muslims in the SW that have done this. I am yet to hear one imam in the north out rightly denounce terrorism around the world. When Nigerian muslims start to denounce terrorism other African countries like mumu somalia will take note. Soon terrorist groups will know that Nigeria has low tolerance for this dumbness. Charity begins at home, and in this place your mosques. Until then, stop wasting your time with all these dull justifications. Mutallab needs to be Mutallabed. They should wrap him in explosives in the middle of a desert."

Islam is a religion of PEACE. But your mind's already made up, you will NEVER ACCEPT ISLAM AS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

How else do you need it told that Muslims denounce terrorism? September 11, Abdul Mutallab, Boko Haram, to mention a few were condemned?

In the interest of those Muslims and mosques in the South West that condemned terrorism in Nigeria, like you said, did you stop to THINK before typing "Muslims and their actions represent their religion."
Did you bother to find out what the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith compilations say before basing it on the actions of delusional humans?

Charity begins at home you say, so to what degree have you shown "mumu Somalia" that we are a nation resolute TOGETHER AGAINST TERRORISM.

You really should think, if after reading a fellow Nigerian's call to harmony, co-existence, you can't make sense of it. It begs to ask:

What sort of a Nigerian are you?
Do you delight in DISHARMONY, CHAOS AND VIOLENCE?
What steps have you or are taking towards making Nigeria ONE?

2mch, ARE YOU NIGERIAN? 'COS YOUR WORDS LACK ONE WITH LOVE FOR FATHERLAND!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. / Fuel Price Hike: NLC, FG Resume Talks Today / Exclusive: Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Ikoyi Prison Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.