Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency (16892 Views)

LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / UNGA74: Dabiri-erewa Knocks Presidency Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Tochi3(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:
You are standing by the report but Peter Obi is already calling Tinubu the President.

You nö fit buy sense with this credit agbado. Either you are born with it or the lessons of life will teach you.
In your own case none is appliacable

Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by NomborPhilip10: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Keep standing, leg never tire una
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by wayside: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Penguin2:

How dare you quote the opinion of one man who was purchased with Tinubu’s ill gotten dollars as the position of the United States?

For the avoidance of doubt and distortion of facts, below is the final report of US Observers as reported by Thisday Newspapers.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/14/us-groups-release-final-report-on-nigerian-polls-say-election-marred-by-logistical-failures?amp=1

There is always some logistics challenges and other forms of irregularities or short comings in any human endeavor, even in elections in US and EU countries. But my question is how does that translate to your claim that Obi won the election and why can't he prove it in the court, instead of coming up with propaganda and irrelevant witnesses and no evidence
? Another question that was thrown at Obi witnesses is whether the non transmission of the election results on IREV at real time change the result, does it change the result ? they answered NO.. so what is the buzz
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by AfonjaPriest: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you do not have skeleton in your cupboard, don't be afraid the air from its odoriferous humour will filter through its closet to contaminate your atmosphere.
And that's why it is said, a clean hand bears no dirty accusation.
And again, a guilty conscience invites strict condemnation and intense reprobation.
What is Tinubu, APC, and INEC afraid of? Honest Nigerians know the truth, but time will tell it all.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by BabaRamota1980: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is LP saying Obi is the winner?

So INEC rigged election for Tinubu and Atiku.
So Obi is a victim here.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by LEGHEND(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Aquila99:

Make dem come cancel am now. Abi nobi talk & report.

If them cancel am wetin you go do?
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by LEGHEND(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Is LP saying Obi is the winner?

So INEC rigged election for Tinubu and Atiku.
So Obi is a victim here.

Aunty ramota...try dey get sense and understand what is actually going on in the court..
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by unity004(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
I
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Electorate: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Nobody that was deported from the UK can legally enter the country while the deportation order subsists. Doing so amounts to Criminal Offense.

An example of such deportee is Naira Marley who was deported from the UK and that’s you have never seen him go for any show in the UK.

But Obi was back in the UK within 3 weeks.

So, it’s either you are a pathological liar or the UK Government respects Obi so much that they waved his Deportation Order within 3 weeks. Which one is it?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/deporting-non-eea-foreign-nationals/revocation-of-a-deportation-order-accessible#:~:text=The%20effect%20of%20a%20deportation%20order%E2%80%8C,a)%20of%20the%201971%20Act.

You even have time to be replying well known nairaland olodos femisplash and yarimo, both of them don't have sense na.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Aquila99: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
LEGHEND:

If them cancel am wetin you go do?

Untill den. U think say na ur kindred dem election.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by BabaRamota1980: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
LEGHEND:

Aunty ramota...try dey get sense and understand what is actually going on in the court..

Ah, help me nau.

So INEC rigged for Tinubu to come first, rigged for Atiku to come second, then victimized Obi into third place.

So what is Kwankwaso own, na rig abi na victim also?

Una don crase patapata. After court ruling i go print the pages and frame for eternity to show how utterly disgusting you Igbos/obidients are.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Newton2024: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Penguin2:

If Peter Obi was deported from the UK, how was he able to attend Dele Momodu’s birthday in London weeks after your imaginary deportation?
You are replying people who are employed by Lagos State government to spread falsehood and propaganda. That moniker belong to yarimo, one of the internet ur_chins. He is doing his job.
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Newton2024:
You are replying people who are employed by Lagos State government to spread falsehood and propaganda. That moniker belong to yarimo, one of the internet ur_chins. He is doing his job.
grin grin

Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by HRMK: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
should that be a surprise to anyone? when you miss your flight,you go back home!2027 is around the corner! OJO KEJI OJA!!
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by shimolv: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Christistruth03: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dbegining:

Look at date, 28 February.That is even before the results were announced, and two weeks before the gubernatorial elections.😂😂

And we are to believe this trash?😂

True and solid investigation will take time to derive at and that is what the AU, EU and US have done.

Nut one man giving his personal opinion of "largely" peaceful

Use glasses

April. 6 ,2023

Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by Penguin2: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Newton2024:
Lol!

I know my dear. The only reason I reply them is to make sure the unsuspecting public doesn’t believe their lies as truth.

That’s why I try to shut them up with facts.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by LEGHEND(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Ah, help me nau.

So INEC rigged for Tinubu to come first, rigged for Atiku to come second, then victimized Obi into third place.

So what is Kwankwaso own, na rig abi na victim also?

Una don crase patapata. After court ruling i go print the pages and frame for eternity to show how utterly disgusting you Igbos/obidients are.

.i just realized that you're one them sycophants....i heard tinubu is selling fuel in your area 50 naira..is that true?
Re: 2023 Polls: ‘We Stand By EU’, Labour Party Knocks Presidency by LEGHEND(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Aquila99:

Untill den. U think say na ur kindred dem election.

Go and sit your ass in the dirt...you cant do shiiitt...na mouth all of una get...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo) / Khadija Ibrahim Resigns As Foreign Affairs Minister For State / Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.