Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships (3756 Views)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / Implication Of Obi Kenneth Ifeatu's Defection on Godwin Maduka's Candidacy / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Adurax: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Is there a war brewing?
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2023
madscientist88:
they are smart just as you said not stup!d.nigeria is an ally to great Britain and united state of America,so they wouldn't dare to try it.
No reason am oo. We dey owe them and that's it. There's an agreement in there.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by madscientist88(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

No reason am oo. We dey owe them and that's it. There's an agreement in there.
if you read my earlier response well then you would know i made it clear what could happen,yes we owe them and there are terms to it ,war isn't one of those terms.7 billion dollars is not enough to destroy our relationship with them,noney they can revover in 15 months through due process. no war can ever happen between Nigeria and china Except in delusions.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2023
madscientist88:
if you read my earlier response well then you would know i made it clear what could happen,yes we owe them and there are terms to it ,war isn't one of those terms.7 billion dollars is not enough to destroy our relationship with them,noney they can revover in 15 months through due process. no war can ever happen between Nigeria and china Except in delusions.
War mag not come ooo but make we no remove am totally. Wetin b d reason to bring warship? As per wetin. Wetin concern country relationship with warship.?
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by madscientist88(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

War mag not come ooo but make we no remove am totally. Wetin b d reason to bring warship? As per wetin. Wetin concern country relationship with warship.?
wait for the Nigerian navy to release a press statement regarding the Chinese visit and warship.still its nothing to make a fuss about.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Abolodje: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I wonder how a country go borrow that kind money and still we no dey see the positive impact
Misappropriation of funds bro
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
People with low or below average IQ should not be giving commentary on issues like this
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by toluwahala: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
9ja immigration, go catch em and collect money.,they go fear and run away fast
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Joeyfizzo: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Rolings:

A nother
P aranoid
C itizen
I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not A Liar! Barrack Obama’s Wife Sparks Reactions To Obi’s Controve / Busted:presidency Lists Foreshore Estate In Lekki As Gej's Achievement In North / Why Linda Ikeji may end up in jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.