Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships (3669 Views)

Implication Of Obi Kenneth Ifeatu's Defection on Godwin Maduka's Candidacy / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 4:09am On Jul 03, 2023
We saw in the news that China visited Nigeria with three warships to strengthen their bilateral relations. Contrary to that, there's more to their visit. China is very smart. They know what they are doing and they know what they want.
Listen carefully. You can share your own opinion too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhZhvIw0slc

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Rolings: 4:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:
We saw in the news that China visited Nigeria with three warships to strengthen their bilateral relations. Contrary to that, there's more to their visit. China is very smart. They know what they are doing and they know what they want.

A nother
P aranoid
C itizen

7 Likes

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Rolings:

A nother
P aranoid
C itizen
Na them

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by ngwabuoy: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2023
3 Warships to strengthen bilateral relationship
Isn’t that too much?
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by endsarrrs(f): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2023
DAVIDO'S New baby mama declares SHE SAID: “I am a rich girl, I have over $3m in real estates in America, I am about to hire lawyers for myself and the 6 other baby mamas, Davido must pay dearly for all he has been doing, I know Davido is a billionaire, but by the time he pays Child support claims according to us or the court, it will run into several millions of dollars and his finances shall be tested severely— he’s about to know the weight of what he has done to us ladies”.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Lol
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by stonemasonn: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Are they marketing warships for sale or what?

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by helinues: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2023
The good thing is China don't get their service men involved in any war but they are ready to provide all necessary service.

All the miscreants in Nigeria are in trouble. Repent now or journey to 6 feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by talk2hb1(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Nigeria Flag not in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by accordadoga26(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2023
They are just here to retrieve Obi's stolen manhood as he is the biggest importer always claiming from consumption to production.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Chiha and Russia are expanding their interests to erode Anglo-American sphere of influence in Africa and Middle East just as US is getting to China and Russia through Taiwan and Ukraine.
Tte end game is war.
Africa shouid not jump from one neocoloniasm to others. China and Russia don't rate us. Freedom doesn't not mean being recolonized in another form.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Kingcalls: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:

DAVIDO'S New baby mama declares
SHE SAID: “I am a rich girl, I have
over $3m in real estates in America, I
am about to hire lawyers for myself
and the 6 other baby mamas, Davido
must pay dearly for all he has been
doing, I know Davido is a billionaire,
but by the time he pays Child support
claims according to us or the court, it
will run into several millions of
dollars and his finances shall be
tested severely— he’s about to know
the weight of what he has done to us
ladies”.

She must be very deluded... she took advantage of his grief to sleep with him...if a man did this to a woman , it will be classified as rape .. women will end up ruining the free law they enjoy... US law system have gradually started to reverse mistake laws they made , like gay rights, racial discrimination rights and abortion laws ... women's right is the next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Jostoman: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
China is doing all this rubbish to Spite USA and their Allied. When they started visiting APC presidential candidate before election i knew they are planning something.

God bless America and their Allied.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Baronthecelebri: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by goodmuscopi(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

wetin this one know rest abeg. She is just promoting her chanel but she is better than those YouTubers with ugly voices explaining trash 🗑️ while playing another person video
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by madscientist88(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2023
nothing would happen, only ignorant people would worry about this,yes Nigeria owes china money but there are terms and paperwork to these things,they may take over our valued assets such as ports and air ports to split revenue income until they recover their loans,but definitely not a war threat,china isnt stupid to threaten Nigeria with war for any reason.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Abolodje: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Normal we suppose collect for China hand with all that plenty debts sha
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Britain a go soon do their own visit
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Khyrvxjzy: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

bro sorry when will the war start? when will they invade Nigeria, tell me d exact date, pls i need this info to be safe?
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by NSNO(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2023
joyandfaith:
Chiha and Russia are expanding their interests to erode Anglo-American sphere of influence in Africa and Middle East just as US is getting to China and Russia through Taiwan and Ukraine.
Tte end game is war.
Africa shouid not jump from one neocoloniasm to others. China and Russia don't rate us. Freedom doesn't not mean being recolonized in another form.
God bless you.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
The good thing is China don't get their service men involved in any war but they are ready to provide all necessary service.

All the miscreants in Nigeria are in trouble. Repent now or journey to 6 feet
Naija matter tire everybody ooo
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Diego35M: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:

DAVIDO'S New baby mama declares
SHE SAID: “I am a rich girl, I have
over $3m in real estates in America, I
am about to hire lawyers for myself
and the 6 other baby mamas, Davido
must pay dearly for all he has been
doing, I know Davido is a billionaire,
but by the time he pays Child support
claims according to us or the court, it
will run into several millions of
dollars and his finances shall be
tested severely— he’s about to know
the weight of what he has done to us
ladies”.
Please let her leave davido alone afterall she was acclaimed to have taken the advantage of the young man...
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro sorry when will the war start? when will they invade Nigeria, tell me d exact date, pls i need this info to be safe?
grin grin grin grin u don off me aswear
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Abolodje:

I wonder how a country go borrow that kind money and still we no dey see the positive impact
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2023
madscientist88:
nothing would happen, only ignorant people would worry about this,yes Nigeria owes china money but there are terms and paperwork to these things,they may take over our valued assets such as ports and air ports to split revenue income until they recover their loans,but definitely not a war threat,china isnt stupid to threaten Nigeria with war for any reason.
There's reason to panic oo my bro. No reason am. China smart die
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Abolodje:

We don dey collect am already ooo
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2023
ngwabuoy:
3 Warships to strengthen bilateral relationship
Isn’t that too much?
They know wetin dem dey do na
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by Nsogbu001(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2023
joyandfaith:
Tte end game is war.

Eggzatily. U have said it all.
Re: The Implication Of China Visiting Nigeria With Three Warships by madscientist88(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Nsogbu001:

There's reason to panic oo my bro. No reason am. China smart die
they are smart just as you said not stup!d.nigeria is an ally to great Britain and united state of America,so they wouldn't dare to try it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Official Portrait Of Governor Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom State. / Obasanjo’s Opinion About #our5k Has Got Everyone Talking / Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.