Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) (51202 Views)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Guyman01: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
They are pretending to each other, they both enjoyed the outing

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Pokerface1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
The Gee is a good man ☺️
He did them well and they both enjoyed it 😎

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by OZIOGU1: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Whats the gain? My father use to tell me that, the moment a man can control what is in between His legs, you have solve 80% of your problem on earth.

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Quicksilver5: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
correct guy grin
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by abobote: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Legend
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
I remember how we used to brag back then, how we will date one sister and knack all the sisters....

This is how we do it.... We understand that women brag alot to their friends about the fun they had with a man and their friends always wish to have such moments as well.... So you make promises to all of them on the low and they will fall for it.

The moment you click one, you should be able to touch the rest...
Their sister dey always dey hotter why?
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Don't hate the PLAYER... Hate the GAME! cool
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
He loses out at the end of the day.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by mismore(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
FatherFIG01:
Wahala pro max cheesy

Hello Mr, please check your DM, I sent a mail regarding the application
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Whats the gain? My father use to tell me that, the moment a man can control what is in between His legs, you have solve 80% of your problem on earth.

Wise words!

Some men just like unnecessary drama in their lives!

One woman's drama is already too much in this difficult Earth of today, how someone will choose to complicate his sanity with multiple feminine dramas beats me!
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Now they will both be on the Guinness book of dating records.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kemadealadire:
He loses out at the end of the day.
rest.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Josbreed: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is a revenge for men for what SAME GIRL dis to R. Kelly and Usher.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Stephaniegold(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wajala be like bysicle
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Verified dude.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
iammo:
cool

Very funny

The guy chop them both on a low key

There is love in sharing

I agree, so stop calling we ladies Oloshos if we like to chop different men. Nobody wants to keep eating the same food day in day out.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by omooba969(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kini big deal
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by diggindeep: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Guy man isn't creative.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And is that really supposed to be funny, why are they laughing and making fun about it?

Because they themselves dey chop other guys, so no skin off their back.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by omooba969(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zooposki:

I agree, so stop calling we ladies Oloshos if we like to chop different men. Nobody wants to keep eating the same food day in day out.

Múra si shotigbó...grin
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Iamthoney(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
That man is goated for life
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Abolodje: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAKgIg5Vvtw

2 friends find out that the same man took them on a date to the same location cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

They went out with a king I see nothing wrong with it, a W for men.

And it’s old news by the way.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Cloudflare: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
KingDash09:
I be living witness bros😂

You must be a real niggar like me Bro 😂

No be only friends sef, I dey knack even theirs sisters join in the Same hotel room on a different date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
I remember how we used to brag back then, how we will date one sister and knack all the sisters....

This is how we do it.... We understand that women brag alot to their friends about the fun they had with a man and their friends always wish to have such moments as well.... So you make promises to all of them on the low and they will fall for it.

The moment you click one, you should be able to touch the rest...

Everybody likes to chop. Ladies are now catching up with with you guys with the chopping of different dicks. That's why they don't take you guys serious when you call them Oloshos, cos you guys dey chop different toto steady.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by MightySparrow: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
chocboi78:
They didn’t add the last part. Same paint , same canvass, same shirts , same location and same ...... grin

Poii

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by izubext007: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
both of you were just spare tires to each other.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by finallybusy: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Immature report for teenagers.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Dchampion65: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
Shey him scatter their toto sha?na dat one be koko o.No be only date,na calenda.

Life is beyond toto.

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Tlordi: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharp guy..like davido
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Real Nigga cool
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Mryacks: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:
looking at the friends the dude has a clear and unmistakable spec

Exactly....fine looking babes, they could pass for sisters grin
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by supremsuccess(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
cheesy

The man no try, he for marry them. My pops man married 2 best friends, not on the same day, but within a month as his 3rd and 4th wives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.