Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna (748 Views)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / What Value Is Bashing Nigerian Ladies Adding To Some Guys? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Tunde835(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2023
I'm just enquiring if guys can list any benefits apart from the pussy that they have attained from any female. Truth is more often than not females have come across as a liability with not much upstairs.

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Reminderz: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2023
virtuous women will add values to your life... damaged women will add more problems to your life...

for example, virtuous women will make you realise how important you are as a man, they will lower your burdens, bring peace, reduce financial stress, make your kids well trained and much stronger, make you plan your finances well as a man, make you look more respectable and powerful, lessens your worries, make you spiritually and physically strong, and if other people have left you, they will act as a rock you can fall back on...

damaged women will bring the opposite to your life...

5 Likes

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Jimmythewise: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Listen to Andrew Tate. Will change your life forever
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by ChukwukaEze: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2023
A woman ended my apostacy and took me back to God.
A woman ended my idleness and established my first business enterprise.

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Hollybratt(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Women are like special advicer to we men, at the same time, they have master degree in spending someone's money. undecided
IRMC

4 Likes

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Tunde835(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I've already listened to Andrew tate
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by diogo23: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I don't listen to that guy , He is awesome

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by chocboi78(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
did u life change forever ??
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Jimmythewise: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
If that is true then you have seen your answer already. He said that as a man you need to go for women who aren't thrashy but submissive and see you as a champion and super hero. Your job is to actually become that super hero.
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Jimmythewise: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2023
diogo23:

I don't listen to that guy , He is awesome
*do

He's not perfect but his energy and mannerisms alone is enough to make him enviable. The western ideology has womanized men but that guy is waking up the spartan in men.
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2023
A submissive woman is a supportive wife(Help meet).
If she's not submissive.na only Puna she carry come.
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by diogo23: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:
*do

He's not perfect but his energy and mannerisms alone is enough to make him enviable. The western ideology has womanized men but that guy is waking up the spartan in men.
Sorry it was an error , I do listen to him

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Quadribabaalagb: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2023
This topic actually make people look like dunce.
Why the f are we still having this conversation.

Just buy herbs and lash recklessly
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by henndukwe18: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Kpekus
Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Epositive(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Babe do come through for me when I'm low on finances. The most notable one was in my finals when I dived into project writing for my mates. What sapa cannot inspire does not exist grin On the course of the job, my phone broke and the screen off. Heck, I was so "po" that I can't even afford the "or" so getting a new phone wasn't an option. I already collected the biggest part of the money to fund school fees and rent so I can't even ask for balance until I finish their work. They wan chop me for class so tey I come dey miss class grin

She gave me her android phone to use for 2 months. I mean, in exchange with my small phone that I should not worry. I was awed. She sacrificed her social media life and friends' side talks for two months so I can excel in my business. During that period, I will check for her classes in department groups to inform her. I no fit forget.

I became the talk of the department because olofofo course mates-turned-clients saw her pic on the phone's screen whenever they come to collect their corrected copies. Should I mention that she's pretty to cap her virtues. tongue

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Value Does A Woman Add To Your Life Apart From Puna by Merry100: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tunde835:
I'm just enquiring if guys can list any benefits apart from the pussy that they have attained from any female. Truth is more often than not females have come across as a liability with not much upstairs.
I'm just enquiring if ladies can list any benefits apart from financial gestures that they have attained from any male. Truth is more often than not males have come across as stressed fellows with not much upstairs. What else can a guy offer?

(1) (Reply)

RE: She's Not Happy I Changed / 3 Crucial Lessons From This Woman's "N5 Million" Undying Loyalty To Her Husband / We Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.