Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) (43701 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by OgbeniOja1: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Normal levels for north!!!
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by igwebuike01: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Insecurity growth in that state means more money for the Politicians there and the Military chiefs, trust me none among the above two will be enthusiastic in ending banditry.

These Bandits guys can't fight (just some low life I-diot with guns and the basic idea on how to shoot) and are really no match even for our Police. An independent NAF operation of just 12 Regiment personnels last year December in Kaduna killed over 70 bandits without the help of Air support. Then I realized Nigerian Government are not serious in ending insecurity in Nigeria
Reason why ESN flushed them out easily
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Purvan(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
permit225:

Ar u tryna b stupid or u ar born stewpid..is d victim a Christian?is high tym u lot keep religious carnage aside and face d fact dat politics has no religion

Politics has religion innit

80% of APC members are Muslims
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Purvan(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

I doubt that the Army is made up of 90% Muslims.

Unless you have proof.
I

Check the admission list of the NDA
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by nairalanda1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Purvan:
I

Check the admission list of the NDA

Which doesn't get delineated by religion, just states.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Jagabanarmy: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Insecurity growth in that state means more money for the Politicians there and the Military chiefs, trust me none among the above two will be enthusiastic in ending banditry.

These Bandits guys can't fight (just some low life I-diot with guns and the basic idea on how to shoot) and are really no match even for our Police. An independent NAF operation of just 12 Regiment personnels last year December in Kaduna killed over 70 bandits without the help of Air support. Then I realized Nigerian Government are not serious in ending insecurity in Nigeria
Honestly, if our security agencies in our country are serious, they will defeat these criminals but I'm hopeful that things will change pretty soon
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Justiceleague1: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Who is the “Known Hypocrite APC Ymm” Abbeggii??
Oh sorry bro..I mistook you for one of those sophisticated "human beings"!
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oh sorry bro..I mistook you for one of those sophisticated "human beings"!

Ok Naa..

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Fujiyama: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

lol tbh I don't even know where to start from with you. Yeah I agree with you the military are incompetent. Happy now? grin grin

^^^
I am just telling it like it is.

Nigerians rip into the police whenever we hear of police misconduct - and that's the way it should be. That's the only way to keep them honest. If the police complain (about poor staff welfare and remuneration, poor conditions of service, little or no training, outdated communications equipment etc.) they are often shouted down. Yet when there is clear evidence of military misconduct some of us make excuses for them - for reasons that are not clear. We justify their failures and non-performance. Should we be surprised that the country is a haven for bandits? undecided

We need to tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Keep religion outside of this matter,a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of his faith,no religion promote killing and terriorism unless the lies and deception of the western media consumed you.
SemperFid:
Jihad war is ongoing. These Muslims believe they will enter paradise through these killings. For this reason, it will never stop.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
What do you mean by this?,why can't you put aside religion from all matter concerning or involving the north??,recently,a man in the south killed his wife because of a 2k loan and also killed his son during a heated argument,no muslim blamed christianity for that although your bible commanded you to kill the disobiedient child.You guys really need to change the way you percieve things
Bimpe29:
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen!

Allahu Akbar Kabeerah!!!
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by todugo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

It's called unconventional warfare.

The aim of unconventional warfare is not to win. But to outlast your enemy.
Meaning? angry undecided
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Safyqueen: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
I don't the army and government is interested in fighting them, all this things are actually tied to Islam and one way or the other most other muslims give them tactical support

you can see the thread on frontpage about Emir and chief of Kwara stopping the annual celebration of some non-muslims (Traditionalists)
do you think if this same emir have means to secretly eliminate this traditionalist he won't give covert and tactical support

only muslims can end this thing and for now they are not interested

See a long islamaphobic write-up without Buhari's name mentioned. Clap for yourself.
Buhari and his Fulani are no more the killer but the entire Muslims.

How will you feel if the Muslims are like you guys saying all the killings in the south be it IPOB, ESN, cultism, Bado boys etc are christainic and sponsored by pastors?

If you point fingers to somebody, more of the fingers will point at yourself.

Stop looking for troubles from Nigerian Muslims.

Crime has no religion nor tribe. Get this into your skull.

Kidnapping is still going on in the South where it even originated from till today.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by DaRuud(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yet one useless Yerima is telling FG to dialogue with bandits

Islie:
A seven-month-old baby boy named Habibu has been found sleeping on his mother’s back 24 hours after she was shot dead by bandits..

https://dailytrust.com/baby-found-alive-on-mums-back-24hrs-after-bandits-shot-her-dead/

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by fkelly(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls why isn't there senators parading the street with armed men to checkmate the activities of the bandits just as there counterparts in the east.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by SemperFid: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Keep religion outside of this matter,a terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of his faith,no religion promote killing and terriorism unless the lies and deception of the western media consumed you.

Can you swear you have not killed anyone in this ongoing jihad war so you can enter paradise?

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2023
You don't know anything about IIslam,did you look into history why the verses where revealed?,No.stop misquoting the verses of the Qur'an to spread hate
SemperFid:

Can you swear you have not killed anyone in this ongoing jihad war so you can enter paradise?
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by kacheezy: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Otasikwe:
are u ok
Will you raise her? Do you know what happens in IDP camps?
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Bimpe29: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2023
You must really be a confused person while quoting me. For the avoidance of your doubts, I am a Muslim born into a serious Muslim Family. As for your confusion and instances cited/referenced, how has that concerned my appreciation and glorification of Allah for saving the life of the victim's son 24 hours after her unfortunate massacre?
Ibrahimlagosian:
What do you mean by this?,why can't you put aside religion from all matter concerning or involving the north??,recently,a man in the south killed his wife because of a 2k loan and also killed his son during a heated argument,no muslim blamed christianity for that although your bible commanded you to kill the disobiedient child.You guys really need to change the way you percieve things
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Exceed15: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2023
APC brought nothing but.....
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oh grin,sorry,i thought it was one of those christian bigot trying to look for trobule
Bimpe29:
You must really be a confused person while quoting me. For the avoidance of your doubts, I am a Muslim born into a serious Muslim Family. As for your confusion and instances cited/referenced, how has that concerned my appreciation and glorification of Allah for saving the life of the victim's son 24 hours after her unfortunate massacre?
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Steady259(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2023
Successpoint15:
Good day everyone, pls sorry to derail the topic pls, but where can I get a professional female stylist in ring road, Ibadan.

Thank you

Hi there, you can call this number, she is a professional fashion designer in that location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.