Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) (43646 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Kharol1234: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Allahu Akbar!!!
💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Nnadykings: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
To God be the glory , honestly the level of killings in the north has become too serious, I travel to a town in kaduna south , early this year and as I was interacting with the people, I was touched by their sorrowful reply given to me, hardly can you find anyone whose family members or relative were not killed or taken hostage by Boko Haram or bandit ,some were chased away from their main settlement by terrorist, some were force to pay large amount as a ransom for their kidnap relative yet they ended up killing them, I was really sadden to hear all of this , yet you can see military check points at every junction, and I began to ask my self of what use are the military, when the people live in fear waiting for their lives to be cut short by some dare devil terrorist and the government seems to do nothing ,
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by IVORY2009(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Paypal scammer @Hiiip
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by izubext007: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
thats is true oooh
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Poske95(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
....and the president and his cronies are battling the EU on paper......?!
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by permit225(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Purvan:

Fulani herdmen are sponsored by the government

90% of peeps in the army are Muslims
Ar u tryna b stupid or u ar born stewpid..is d victim a Christian?is high tym u lot keep religious carnage aside and face d fact dat politics has no religion
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Iamhawkeyez: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some one said he will defeat Boko Haram and sister groups in 6 months, how many months remain?
Abeg no vex!!!
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by SemperFid: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jihad war is ongoing. These Muslims believe they will enter paradise through these killings. For this reason, it will never stop.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by discusant: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:
Does it mean Nigeria army cannot simply win a war against Fulani herdsman terrorist in Nigeria?

The usual trend: shortly before and during the general elections; the Bandits and their Boko Haram fathers would go inert.
Once APC wins; they start operations again.
Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen are singing from the same book with objective of striking fear in Nigerians and soften them to quickly surrender to imminent Talibanization of Nigeria.
APC under Buhari set up a possible 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by fijihems: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

It's called unconventional warfare.

The aim of unconventional warfare is not to win. But to outlast your enemy.

And Tinubu said he will start from where Buhari stopped. That means that he will start right from the beginning.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by nairalanda1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
fijihems:

And Tinubu said he will start from where Buhari stopped. That means that he will start right from the beginning.

Maybe. At the end, if he wants Northern votes, he better sit up. Northerners voted for PDP in disturbing numbers this past election. Some even voted for LP.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Microwhy: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Purvan:

Southern Nigeria forefathers are very myopic.
In the north, a coater bus will park in a popular round about and who ever gets in have automatically became a personnel while their Western counterparts are busy with Education, vocation and trading.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tinubu is more concerned in Taxing the country to collect money than to Secure it.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Ykc2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
I hope tinubu is not asking where are the bandits cows ,all Apc members will pay dearly for all the innocents blood they shared in this bandits infested country called nigeria
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by geezynoni: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is one of the issues that needs urgent attention.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Tyktoker: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Now that shetima is even is giving them presidential waver in amnesty and rehabilitation! Who know this child would grow to a tougher TORJI or SHEKAU!
Islie:
A seven-month-old baby boy named Habibu has been found sleeping on his mother’s back 24 hours after she was shot dead by bandits..

https://dailytrust.com/baby-found-alive-on-mums-back-24hrs-after-bandits-shot-her-dead/

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
I feel for the baby embarassed

Yes! you do...
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Fujiyama: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:
These Bandits guys can't fight (just some low life I-diot with guns and the basic idea on how to shoot) and are really no match even for our Police. An independent NAF operation of just 12 Regiment personnels last year December in Kaduna killed over 70 bandits without the help of Air support. Then I realized Nigerian Government are not serious in ending insecurity in Nigeria

^^^
undecided

'They' can't fight.
'They' are a ragtag bunch of drug addicts.
'They' are low life idiots with guns
And so on.

Yet 'they' decide everything about road travel in Nigeria. 'They' decide when Nigerians travel, where they travel to, or if Nigerians even travel at all.

When Nigerians simply ask why all this is going on in a country that has a standing army, all they get in return are excuses and buck passing. Yet not a day goes by in this country without some friction between service personnel and civilians over 'respect' that the military claim they are not getting.

Nigerians are tired of excuses. They just want the military to do their jobs, full stop.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:
Does it mean Nigeria army cannot simply win a war against Fulani herdsman terrorist in Nigeria?

Nigeria shares border with Chad which have alot of weapons available 8n the hands of civilian which can easily exchange hand in the black market and ends up in Nigeria.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by 3lami: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emperormartin:

Did you have government? Or are you talking about those propagandist called politicians that doesn't care about human lives? The government itself is a blood sucking vampire.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
shocked shocked Lord of Mercy, and the worthless NYSC people are posting corpers there.
Thanks be to God,that I have rounded up my Youth Service in Niger state, and left the state at once.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by OmonnakOdapig: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalanda1:

I doubt that the Army is made up of 90% Muslims.

Unless you have proof.
cool
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Offpointng: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

'They' can't fight.
'They' are a ragtag bunch of drug addicts.
'They' are low life idiots with guns
And so on.

Yet 'they' decide everything about road travel in Nigeria. 'They' decide when Nigerians travel, where they travel to, or if Nigerians even travel at all.

When Nigerians simply ask why all this is going on in a country that has a standing army, all they get in return are excuses and buck passing. Yet not a day goes by in this country without some friction between service personnel and civilians over 'respect' that the military claim they are not getting.

Nigerians are tired of excuses. They just want the military to do their jobs, full stop.

Perhaps you fail to understand the military is not an Independent body that can just act on their own without daring consequences. Look I've heard of a Wing comdr who have not been promoted till date cuz he bombed Boko haram after being told to stand down and he couldn't cuz they were much and there was no better time to kill them in large numbers. Go and read about Maj. General OG Adeniyi who killed boko haram so much that Army had to court Marshall and withdrew him from the theatre of operation/command and many of his soldiers imprisoned. How bout Colonel Samaila, Lt Colonel Abu Ali, Lt Colonel Sakaba that were all killed cux of their Patriotic resilience and dedication to ending Insurgency in Nigeria

The truth is, what you don't know about insecurity in Nigeria is more than you
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Asswipemod: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:
A seven-month-old baby boy named Habibu has been found sleeping on his mother’s back 24 hours after she was shot dead by bandits..

https://dailytrust.com/baby-found-alive-on-mums-back-24hrs-after-bandits-shot-her-dead/

A certain mad man on this forum will not see this but blame a man's murder of his only son on Christianity.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
phorget:

So Muslims are the ones killing us then?🤷‍♂️

What else do you want to hear🤷‍♂️
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Asswipemod: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Purvan:

Buhari spent all of his 8 years trying to transfer the Commonwealth of Nigeria into the hands of the Fulanis. When he couldn't get it done constitutionally, he resorted into arming them with assault rifles and allowing them to get what they wanted, albeit minimally, by murder and kidnapping.
You rightly pointed out the fact that a large percentage of guys in the army now are Muslims. They consist of dangerous Fulanis from within and neighboring countries; and also former BH members.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Fujiyama: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:
Perhaps you fail to understand the military is not an Independent body that can just act on their own without daring consequences.

^^^
undecided

What does this even mean?

Offpointng:
Look I've heard of a Wing comdr who have not been promoted till date cuz he bombed Boko haram after being told to stand down and he couldn't cuz they were much and there was no better time to kill them in large numbers.

^^^
So what are civilians supposed to do about this? undecided After all, civilians have always been told to stay out of military matters. This is the result.

Nigerians just want the military to do their jobs and end the insecurity - they don't want any more excuses!

Offpointng:
Go and read about Maj. General OG Adeniyi who killed boko haram so much that Army had to withdraw him from the theatre of operation/command and many of his soldiers imprisoned.

^^^
You are being economical with the truth.

The man's problems started with the video/audio recording on the front where he was reporting to his superiors and affirming that his men were not "running away". undecided The video leaked and the man was done after that.

Offpointng:
How bout Colonel Samaila, Lt Colonel Abu Ali, Lt Colonel Sakaba that were all killed cux of their Patriotic resilience and dedication to ending Insurgency in Nigeria

^^^
I remember Ali's story - he had a reputation as a competent tank commander. But the blame for his and others deaths should be placed where it belongs. Where was military intelligence when the point men in the war effort - men crucial to the military's success - were being tracked and eliminated? undecided

Offpointng:
The truth is, what you don't know about insecurity in Nigeria is more than you

^^^
I don't know what this means. What I do know is that if a soldier is hurt or killed anywhere in this country by criminals (who invariably disappear after the deed), innocent people end up paying a very heavy price. It happens time and time again.

If the military can level a village and kill aged men and women in blanket retribution for the killing of their personnel by unknown persons - then they should be able to completely finish bandits that have taken over Nigerian villages, towns and highways. Instead, all we keep hearing are excuses. Nobody has any time for that.
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Annistars: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Some people will still say there is no God
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Abemy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

Believe Nigerian media at your own peril.

How is the timing done, how did they know when the mother was shit dead?
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by Offpointng: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

What does this even mean?

^^^
So what are civilians supposed to do about this? undecided After all, civilians have always been told to stay out of military matters. This is the result.

Nigerians just want the military to do their jobs and end the insecurity - they don't want any more excuses!

^^^
You are being economical with the truth.

The man's problems started with the video/audio recording on the front where he was reporting to his superiors and affirming that his men were not "running away". undecided The video leaked and the man was done after that.

^^^
I remember Ali's story - he had a reputation as a competent tank commander. But the blame for his and others deaths should be placed where it belongs. Where was military intelligence when the point men in the war effort - men crucial to the military's success - were being tracked and eliminated? undecided

^^^
I don't know what this means. What I do know is that if a soldier is hurt or killed anywhere in this country by criminals (who invariably disappear after the deed), innocent people end up paying a very heavy price. It happens time and time again.

If the military can level a village and kill aged men and women in blanket retribution for the killing of their personnel by unknown persons - then they should be able to completely finish bandits that have taken over Nigerian villages, towns and highways. Instead, all we keep hearing are excuses. Nobody has any time for that.

lol tbh I don't even know where to start from with you. Yeah I agree with you the military are incompetent. Happy now? grin grin
Re: Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) by TenQ: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Islie:

Lukuluku69,
You Muslims again!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Costly Mistakes Couples Make After Marriage / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.