Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? (2309 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by dealordea(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2011
How come Our Nigerian ladies are always nicer to white men Many Nigeria Guys notice this too You will see a white guy open a door for a Nigeria Girl and she will be with all smiles throughout the day and return unlimited calls!!! When a brother does it, she may just ignore or nod her chicken head and run through quickly as if his chivalry is just something to be expected. Imagine if they are in a normal store and a white guy just says something to them just to make a small talk, there will be a lot of smiles yet our Nigeria brother does it, they act as if he has some bad hidden agenda

Peace out
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Jenifa1: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2011
deal_ordea:

How come Our Nigerian ladies are always nicer to white men Many Nigeria Guys notice this too You will see a white guy open a door for a Nigeria Girl and she will be with all smiles throughout the day and return unlimited calls!!! When a brother does it, she may just ignore or nod her chicken head and run through quickly as if his chivalry is just something to be expected. Imagine if they are in a normal store and a white guy just says something to them just to make a small talk, there will be a lot of smiles yet our Nigeria brother does it, they act as if he has some bad hidden agenda

Peace out

It is simple courtesy.
as a nigerian i'm sure your parents taught you to be nicer to visitors and strangers .
it's just a welcoming attitude to have toward people. either male or female.
I only notice it on middle age and older nigerians though. young people could care less. lol

I'm sure you would also do the same. how old are you?

for the small talk thing. Yes some nigerian guys almost always have a bad hidden agenda. experience is the best teacher so I learn to avoid small talk with suspicious nigerian men I don't know. lol for white guys 9.9/10 times it's just friendly chatter. no insidious motivation behind it. at least in my experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by HighChief4(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^Your last paragraph messed up your post
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Jenifa1: 2:22am On Oct 05, 2011
well it's the truth.

i've modified it though.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by BABE3: 2:24am On Oct 05, 2011
^^The truth that must be spoken needs modification? **chuckles**
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Jenifa1: 2:26am On Oct 05, 2011
^   wink

I didn't modify it much. I just tried to avoid generalization which I did in my previous post.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2011
Op i notice it as well.Naija babes are nice to oyibo men coz they need da green card as well grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by BABE3: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2011
Jenifa_:

^   wink

I didn't modify it much. I just tried to avoid generalization which I did in my previous post.

lol. Seen.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by kabukabu50(m): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2011
deal_ordea:

Peace out

It goes back to the deep self hate that some of them have,the notion that white guys don't have hidden agendas is just laughable. grin
Relax and pay them no attention,those are the bottom feeders.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by lagcity(m): 2:41am On Oct 05, 2011
i think it is just the novelty thing. there is nothing new about black men to naija babes but white man be like some new toy i guess.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 05, 2011
I am nicer to good people. But I am not a Nigerian anyway, so I guess this doesn't apply to me.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2011
Another unfounded unverified compartmentalized generalization yada yada gibberish theory?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Mamken(f): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2011
becoz of personal interest. . . .
nigerian men r aslo nicer to white women. . . .at least until they get what they r looking for.
after that. . . well, that's another story.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by tellwisdom: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2011
Is it true these white guys pour sperrm on our gurls?? sad sad
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Mamken(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2011
where
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by MrsChima1(f): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2011
Just Nigerian girls? undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by dealordea(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

becoz of personal interest. . . .
nigerian men r aslo nicer to white women. . . .at least until they get what they r looking for.
after that. . . well, that's another story.

Well, not all Nigerian guys compare to our ladies!!!  Smiling unwanted when they receive just hi. I always think the heck are this ladies thinking? Am getting my green card soon without hassle.  Peace out,  grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2011
Has anybody wondered why is that that many of the oyibo men that nigerian women date are always bald headed and look like they are 90 yrs old.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by MrsChima1(f): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2011
lefulefu:

Has anybody wondered why is that that many of the oyibo men that nigerian women date are always bald headed and look like they are 90 yrs old.

Has anyone wondered why is that many of the oyinbo women that Nigerian men date are always lumpy and swollen like Hillary Clinton and chewed up looking like Monica Lewinsky from a bad Mouth Action? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Mamken(f): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2011
as long they havent achieve thier target they dont care who's living with them, who's lying on them, who's riding them, how lumpy and swollen they look like, how they smell. . . . . i mean even if she/he got only one leg and 3 eyes it's still good enough to get what they want. . .

P.S. Exceptions considered
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Eiregirl(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2011
I often wonder why people spend so much time worrying about what other people are doing!!!! Who cares about black men dating white women or black women dating white men or green women dating purple men or whatever else?? Seriously, don't people have other, more important things going on in life worth worrying about?   It baffles me!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by MrsChima1(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2011
Damn you Tom28! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Mamken(f): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2011
eire, u feel called into question . . .isnt it?
i understand u . . smiley i used to feel this way too. .
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Eiregirl(f): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

eire, u feel called into question . . .isnt it?
i understand u . . smiley i used to feel this way too. .

Called into question about what?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Mamken(f): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
u r asking me!?!
u replied to the topic. . .excuse me m'am undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Eiregirl(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yes, I replied like lots of other people. What I don't understand is why I must feel called into question as you have stated? You said you understand me?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by lagcity(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

I am nicer to good people. But I am not a Nigerian anyway, so I guess this doesn't apply to me.

Rokiatu, this ya backside na something else oooo. kai, lawd have mercy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by omega25red(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Jenifa_:

It is simple courtesy.
as a nigerian i'm sure your parents taught you to be nicer to visitors and strangers .
it's just a welcoming attitude to have toward people. either male or female.
I only notice it on middle age and older nigerians though. young people could care less. lol
for the small talk thing. Yes some nigerian guys almost always have a bad hidden agenda.
Contrary to what this lady has said, those white guys are being nice because just like every other man they want to get in your pants too. Being white they already know that you see dollar signs and you will be looking forward to them spending on you so they just act nice. Trust i know this for a fact because there are forums online where all these so called nice guys talk about how they pick up all these Nigerian chicks either on the street or afro introduction or even at the mall etc and they take and post pics on line of the girls they slept with. Im sure posting the links to such a site would violate this sites rules but trust me they just want some azz too

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Has anyone wondered why is that many of the oyinbo women that Nigerian men date are always lumpy and swollen like Hillary Clinton and chewed up looking like Monica Lewinsky from a bad MouthAction? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
my white girlfriend aint fat embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by MrsChima1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
lefulefu:

my white girlfriend aint fat embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Guilty?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
OP abeg leave nigerian girls alone.Its we nigerian men who chase oyibo women more than nigerian girls chasing oyibo men.And the most funny thing of it all is that most of the white women who hang around the arms of nigerian men are sized like elephants.Its seem we naija men are just good at taking the rejected women of europe as our wives and girlfriends.And we try to defend our dating obese oyibo women by saying we love women who are thick.Let me set the records straight in here.Yes we african men love thick women and when we say thick we mean women with a weight like that of Beyoncy or Eva Mendes.Those women are thick and if ur woman is sized like Rosie O'donell then she is a fat cow.
Point blank:
The main reason a nigerian man would want to date those fat buck teeth european women is for green card.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? by Ranoscky(m): 4:13am On Oct 08, 2011
lefulefu:

Lol.

Im not only wondering, but pondering!

(1) (Reply)

Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / 8 Reasons Why To Have Sex Every Day / Should I Or Should I Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.