Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . (2724 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by MrCork17: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Again this story is not about me geeezz. lol

You try Cork, but go back to page1 and read again.

^^^^Typical african woman.   A simple **thank you Mr Cork would have been nice**. No wonder she cant find a man.    Chuuupiiid girl![color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by maclatunji: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

We do not freaking tell our heart who to fall in love with.
Very true, but we can decide who we will get married to.

That make a lot of sense and that is exactly their worry.

But trust me this guy is truthworthy. And offcourse he is willing to learn about the religion.
Blind love is talking here.

You are right dear, but how can you marry without your family approval?

Let him go (I am not denying the fact that it hurts) but it is better to be hurt now than for you to lose both ways as an unhappy wife and your parents being resentful of your decisions.

Forget the fact that it hurts you will get over it. Immerse yourself in distractions for the time being.

rokiatu:

Again this story is not about me geeezz. lol

You try Cork, but go back to page1 and read again.

Sure, and my advice is not meant for you.  tongue grin cool
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by MrCork17: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
****Thank God we have nicer  options:  WHITE WOMEN!!**  angry
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
Honestly,i rily fink there's no solution,LOVE no matter how blind still has AT LEAST SOME SENSE IN IT! SO,if he is ready to break up fine or dey elope!! At d end of d[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided cool day,the gals parents myt have a RE-THINK!!!
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****Thank God we have nicer options: WHITE WOMEN!!** angry
Joker. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by sexsinners(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
it`s not your familys life its your life and if you and him are both madly inlove and your family dissaproves of it fine.

you have two options

marry him and get insults from your family

or respect your family and lose the love of your life.

there was one case where a nigerian girl ,wanted to marry a jamaican man.Her family were fully against it,but she went and had a baby with him and married him without their permission.at the end of the day the family finally accepted the husband.
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
**First hand Experience**
A very close family friend wanted to get married to an ishan lady! His parents objected! Why? She was ishan, they were ibo, the lady was 29, he was 26! The father was distraught when the guy insisted. Mother called the lady a slut! they did everything they knew to stop this two from getting married! The guy sought the advice of his aunts and uncles, The family of the lady were in support, Some part of the guys family were in support! DEADLOCK!!!

The guy refused to let go! He begged and begged his parents. They blatantly refused! Well he proceeded without them! Well meaning friends of the parents spoke to them and they reluctantly budged! Now it's 2011! The guy is 31, the lady is 34! they have 2 kids, his parents have 2 grandchildren! Everyone is happy! Mother inlaw and daughter inlaw are inseparable, as i write this!

Bottom line is that they did not Elope! They continued tying to make his parents see reason!  It only took time! Now, all that is in the past!

Time works wonders! But how your friend puts her time to use, sexkillz doesnt know! No parent has the heart of stone! Sooner or later, they'll budge!. . .
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by MrCork17: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^Pastor undecided
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^Peckham Pastor's Puppy! undecided
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Too much kissing people. Are you guys lady-loving-ladies? grin

Jealous wifey? tongue kiss kiss
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by 2nex(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
u jst nd to listn to ur parents tho its nt goin 2b ezy bt to avoid future problems.blv me dey r sein wt u cant c.if u av trustin and obeyn dem eva since en if truly dey r ur parnts and u trust dem my dear u jst av to let go, i no its nt ezy.ds myt sound stp bt i no wat am sayn
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by HotieTima(f): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Jealous wifey? tongue kiss kiss

grin grin don't mind her kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin don't mind her kiss kiss kiss kiss
Stay on topic. angry angry angry angry

sexkillz:

**First hand Experience**
A very close family friend wanted to get married to an ishan lady! His parents objected! Why? She was ishan, they were ibo, the lady was 29, he was 26! The father was distraught when the guy insisted. Mother called the lady a slut! they did everything they knew to stop this two from getting married! The guy sought the advice of his aunts and uncles, The family of the lady were in support, Some part of the guys family were in support! DEADLOCK!!!

The guy refused to let go! He begged and begged his parents. They blatantly refused! Well he proceeded without them! Well meaning friends of the parents spoke to them and they reluctantly budged! Now it's 2011! The guy is 31, the lady is 34! they have 2 kids, his parents have 2 grandchildren! Everyone is happy! Mother inlaw and daughter inlaw are inseparable, as i write this!

Bottom line is that they did not Elope! They continued tying to make his parents see reason! It only took time! Now, all that is in the past!

Time works wonders! But how your friend puts her time to use, sexkillz doesnt know! No parent has the heart of stone! Sooner or later, they'll budge!. . .

Oh wow inspiring story.

sexsinners:

it`s not your familys life its your life and if you and him are both madly inlove and your family dissaproves of it fine.

you have two options

marry him and get insults from your family

or respect your family and lose the love of your life.

there was one case where a nigerian girl ,wanted to marry a jamaican man.Her family were fully against it,but she went and had a baby with him and married him without their permission.at the end of the day the family finally accepted the husband.

ROFLMAO dude, well this one is a different case, na death you want cause upon the girl? grin grin

That is the last plan on our minds.
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by HotieTima(f): 5:01am On Oct 06, 2011
chill woman undecided undecided gosh!!!!!
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2011
LOL I am quite relaxed. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by HotieTima(f): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2011
i hope so

but it don't look so undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by ektbear: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2011
Your family is too strict Rokiatu sad
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by HotieTima(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Your family is too strict Rokiatu sad

lol just because she is seeking for advice don't mean it's her lol i can't stop laughing
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nayah(f): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
^lol HOTTIE
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by HotieTima(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
i swear man he don't even know and he straight away thinking it's my sister lol undecided undecided
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i swear man he don't even know and he straight away thinking it's my sister lol undecided undecided

LOL

I have said it like 500 times. I am not the girl.
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by MrCork17: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^ Yea right, she aint one. Elton Jon must be straight undecided
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by Dabss(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^^^ lol
Dude u are so crazy.
Re: He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . by ektbear: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL

I have said it like 500 times. I am not the girl.

Hmm, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention / How To Know If A Woman Is Single, Married Or Happily Married. / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.