Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached (6543 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
There is a wide held view that every girl loves long lasting and perhaps rough sex but having experienced what I experienced, I’m going to demonstrate with this post why I differ.

So I have this girl whom I have sex with at least twice a month mostly every fortnight because she works and everyone is busy. Well the second to the last sex we had, she slept over and after the 3rd round in the morning; she told me craves to be fucccked hard but by then my dicck couldn’t stand again but her request stuck in my head. Prior to that, I had held or believed that it is not mentally easy to rough handle a girl your love on bed, it’s easier with hoes. I mean my mind would not allow me choke and spank my wife while giving her multiple fast strokes like tatatatata. But since she made the request for it herself, I prepared for it.

On the day of our next week around three weeks ago, I was on origin bitters diet, I was like on the 3rd can and tipsy or even high. So when she came, I was all touchy and funny and wanted to tear her apart that she was even telling me “Oga calm Down now nah”. Fast forward to action, first round, I fucck babe like actor and I wouldn’t have cum if not that she shifted her waist position during doggy, and my Dicck didn’t foresee that sensation …d gats spill out. I almost cried, I told her babe “why did you shake naw? Now I have cum” she said don’t worry I’m still here.
It was the second round that broke the camel’s back lols; because I was high, I was fucking her really wild; my behaviors were different from the the guy she used to fucck. I was practically dancing and training on someone’s pussy, spanking and I couldn’t cum. She begged me to cum. When I saw she wasn’t enjoying it again and I was causing her pains, I had to withdraw without cumming.

The next day, she called and was telling me “you want to kill someone’s daughter baa? . But guess what, since that day, she has refused to visit me for our normal conjugals, the last we hung out, I wanted her to follow me home but she said she was not ready and scared of that of kind of sex again: she’s probably having pstd.
Now son of man is starving of sex lols.

6 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Xwizard: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2023
let me break the bench here any good sex shouldn’t last past 25min

My opinion

8 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Xwizard:
let me break the bench here any good sex shouldn’t last past 25min

My opinion

Bro I have experienced cumming under one minute and have also fuccked for several minutes. I will always chose the latter sir. It makes you feel manly.
It gives ample joy seeing a woman stretch in ecstasy for you and even for more joy if she is your senior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Not that I want justify cheating, but most men who go outside to Bleep hoes do so because most of their fantasies cannot be freely done with their wives. You will most probably be looking at her tender and soft. Imagine you do this and she starts complaining. Tell your spouse to touch her toes, pull her hair, spank her ass and give her multiple fast pace thrusting.

6 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Every girl is different. Honesty, it’s a hit or miss. Some girls really don’t like it rough no matter how good you are. Some don’t like it gentle either. It’s best to experiment till you find the one she’s comfortable with.

Like my girl doesn’t like my stick touching her cervix cause it hurts a lot and not in a good way. She has to beg me before sex to promise not to reach there. So I now believe her that the pain is not a sweet one

13 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Wilson300: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Every girl is different. Honesty, it’s a hit or miss. Some girls really don’t like it rough no matter how good you are. Some don’t like it gentle either. It’s best to experiment till you find the one she’s comfortable with.

Like my girl doesn’t like my stick touching her cervix cause it hurts a lot and not in a good way. She has to beg me before sex to promise not to reach there. So I now believe her that the pain is not a sweet one

Hmmm is that how you are long?

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by TheFreshVanilla: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2023
She got dry while you kept forcing it. Sillllly. If everywhere stew, she won't feel pain. Get a good lubricant.

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Wilson300:

Hmmm is that how you are long?

Kinda
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

This is apt …provides perspective

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
She got dry while you kept forcing it. Sillllly. If everywhere stew, she won't feel pain. Get a good lubricant.

No, I don’t think so because I was still sliding in and out smooth

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Wilson300: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Kinda
How long?
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Xwizard: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:

Bro I have experienced cumming under one minute and have also bleeped for several minutes. I will chose the latter sir. It makes you feel manly.
It gives ample joy seeing a woman stretch in ecstasy for you even for more joy if she is your senior
No you even more wrong, we not taking about a minute man here, and again having it for hours depends solely on the two bangers, but left to me anything beyond 10-25min is a No for me else am getting paid for it, probably in kind. There is more to life than pussy.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Xwizard: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:

No, I don’t think so because I was still sliding in and out smooth
No you ain’t, you were tipsy or drunk, so you can’t say, plus once there are still juice there, then she’s still feeling you. You probably also stopped when you got tired waiting on ur cum to come
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Xwizard:

No you even more wrong, we not taking about a minute man here, and again having it for hours depends solely on the two bangers, but left to me anything beyond 10-25min is a No for me else am getting paid for it, probably in kind. There is more to life than pussy.

Different strokes … they say
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Wilson300:

How long?

Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Wilson300: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:

Are you gay?

Lol no bro
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by illicit(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmmm

U wmt to kill urself
Women dont die fvcking, only men do hmmmm

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Enny2013(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Y shud a gender dat God himself calls a weaker vessel want something rough?
A queen shouldn't want a rough sex.
I forbid.
I can't even endure 'second round'.
A gud student does not repeat class.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Soneh(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Wilson300:

How long?

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Enny2013:
I forbid.
A gud student do not repeat class.

Lols… u prefer 1 minute men and cuddling baa?
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:
There is a wide held view that every girl loves long lasting and perhaps rough sex but having experienced what I experienced, I’m going to demonstrate with this post why I differ.

So I have this girl whom I have sex with at least twice a month mostly every fortnight because she works and everyone is busy. Well the second to the last sex we had, she slept over and after the 3rd round in the morning; she told me craves to be fucccked hard but by then my dicck couldn’t stand again but her request stuck in my head. Prior to that, I had held or believed that it is not mentally easy to rough handle a girl your love on bed, it’s easier with hoes. I mean my mind would not allow me choke and spank my wife while giving her multiple fast strokes like tatatatata. But since she made the request for it herself, I prepared for it.

On the day of our next week around three weeks ago, I was on origin bitters diet, I was like on the 3rd can and tipsy or even high. So when she came, I was all touchy and funny and wanted to tear her apart that she was even telling me “Oga calm Down now nah”. Fast forward to action, first round, I fucck babe like actor and I wouldn’t have cum if not that she shifted her waist position during doggy, and my Dicck didn’t foresee that sensation …d gats spill out. I almost cried, I told her babe “why did you shake naw? Now I have cum” she said don’t worry I’m still here.
It was the second round that broke the camel’s back lols; because I was high, I was fucking her really wild; my behaviors were different from the the guy she used to fucck. I was practically dancing and training on someone’s pussy, spanking and I couldn’t cum. She begged me to cum. When I saw she wasn’t enjoying it again and I was causing her pains, I had to withdraw without cumming.

The next day, she called and was telling me “you want to kill someone’s daughter baa? . But guess what, since that day, she has refused to visit me for our normal conjugals, the last we hung out, I wanted her to follow me home but she said she was not ready and scared of that of kind of sex again: she’s probably having pstd.
Now son of man is starving of sex lols.

I don laugh tire. You don go traumatize person with penis
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by ItisWell22(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
🤧
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Kevineleven(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Killerbag36: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Where the pix
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:

Are you gay?
cheesy cheesy e reach to ask ooh. Bro might further ask for a pics.
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by otipoju(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpreshMan:
Not that I want justify cheating, but most men who go outside to Bleep hoes do so because most of their fantasies cannot be freely done with their wives. You will most probably be looking at her tender and soft. Imagine you do this and she starts complaining. Tell your spouse to touch her toes, pull her hair, spank her ass and give her multiple fast pace thrusting.

She is the one that actually deserves and craves it the most.
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by henndukwe18: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
I don't think she is enjoying d swx at all, cos if she WS, she would b wet, bt since she wasn't wet and u were thrusting rapidly, there would b lots of friction going on in there which would cause a lot of damage
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by seetomorrow: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Enny2013:
I forbid.

Yeah rasy and softly is the best and sweetest method I prefer, so you can be able to ascertain when your woman is responding and know when she intend coming. All these rough play is not for me

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
henndukwe18:
I don't think she is enjoying d swx at all, cos if she WS, she would b wet, bt since she wasn't wet and u were thrusting rapidly, there would b lots of friction going on in there which would cause a lot of damage

She did enjoy it… she got tired as I continued
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
seetomorrow:

Yeah rasy and softly is the best and sweetest method I prefer, so you can be able to ascertain when your woman is responding and know when she intend coming. All these rough play is not for me

All boils to paying attention to her body language and knowing what she likes

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by placeofallure(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Enny2013:
I forbid.

I thought it is only me. I even think remotely that maybe I have a problem cause I hate round two o. I no dey do.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by talk2hb1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Both Rough And UnRough we Team V cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Be Posted At Every School! (pic) / Video Of SHS Students H0!t K!ss!g And N@ck!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.