Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78377 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by elasticlala: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.

Keep bragging of 6 from a region that has 6 states;; noise maker.… are you aware that 3 of them are from Edo State alone?

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Elliotwaveforec: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kajaard:

A tribalistic fool spotted. Bigoted idiot.

Stop claiming Edo. We want no part of your fight with the Igbos.
Binidiot, fuckkkk off! Useless fraudster and cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by HNICEARTH: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

While some miscreants of a particular tribe supported an old man who is a fraud and a drug baron. Someone forged his entire existence
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Landmine1: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
The level of tribalism and hatred in that country will be the doom of the country. Look at the comments here, and look at the people who are trying to survive. The politicians have successfully sown that seed of discord among families and supposed united brothers . Hence all this.

The hatred had already been there but it was heavily shown to other African countries, in the pretense of banters. Nigeria jellof, Ghana must go, Xenophobia. The goal now should be to severe ties with this country and build a future for your children elsewhere. This hatred can only last so long before it blows out to war.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by HNICEARTH: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed

While some miscreants from a particular tribe supported an old man who is a fraud and a drug baron. Someone who forged his entire existence

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Binidiot, fuckkkk off! Useless fraudster and cultist.

Lol 🤣. You are crying because we rejected your omoluabi association. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's possible the little girl didn't even know her certificate is fake. She needs to say how she got her result, they are some discrepancies with her result, some features are different from what applies.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by shegra58: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos always on top
even in politics and the doing of the country Igbo are always on top grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Hawkler: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10 (12 in number).

Smh
kpuchie ọnụ you supporter of child fraud.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Eduglog1: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Stop the vawulence
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed

That's because you don't know them. They're Contrarians.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by uncleade(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Where are the empty chest beaters. NO LEVELENDUM, NO ERRECTION.🏃🏃🏃

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by CorrectionFLuid: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!

Lol you ppl should really learn to not be easily swayed by everything.

This whole jamb thing is nothing but a distraction. You have a president being sued for forging ALL his certificates. Suddenly a little jamb score is breaking news in TVC, and jamb has suddenly become active dishing out media release after release.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by tonytony208(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Raf4:

Yes, Amala+Gbegiri+Ewedu munching Igbo girl born, bred and schooled in Yorubaland 😁

So, Igbos living in South West ar different?

Why then did you treat Igbos living in Lagos badly During the election?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Diddycsbsb: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yorubas yorubas yorubas,. . You people should allow this innocent poor girl to breathe, is not a crime to write✍️ a jamb, what is the crime of this innocent girl, why you people fighting tooth and nail to make sure you tarnish the image of this innocent poor girl. Allow her to breathe.. She is not the problem of the ⛽fuel and food scarcity we are facing right now,. She is not the problem of insecurity,. What the hell is all this allow her to breathe, allow the poor girl to breathe in peace..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Proudlyomonna: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:

Shut up and just dance with nwanimo1 grin

Hate-filled tribalist, your problem is not Igbo, even if Your kinsmen were to be given a Country of their own, you must still find ways to bring hate and bigotry into their midst, you will surely die without hate and bigotry, it's your destiny.

The error is most likely from jamb.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by MS247: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yoruba always leading in education... Omoluabi

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ppogba: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
It's possible the little girl didn't even know her certificate is fake. She needs to say how she got her result, they are some discrepancies with her result, some features are different from what applies.

The latest comment from JAMB registrar is that the inflation of the score COULD NEVER have been done without her knowledge as some things that are personal to her will be required.

punchng.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by tnerro1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
You will never see abokii on this list but they will be the ones to head NNPC and FIRS, later people will be wondering why the country is not moving forward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by michresakidjo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bigots everywhere I am not exempted

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
She didn’t see the date of birth was different?
She use ussd code to get her original result and she didn’t see that?

That girl knows exactly what she was doing

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ppogba: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kingcalls:

She is 16...does she look 19 in your eyes ...they sold fake news to u and u took it hook line and sinker

In other words, JAMB reduced her marks and then increased her age.

You seem to be limited to Nairaland alone.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE, SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top 12 scholars but 60% of the top 10 scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Sincerely, the North has to step up but it's good not to cheat like Mmesoma Ejikeme. You guys can do it. Congrats to all the scholars. Next year, SW states should gun move up from 60% to 100% of the top 10 scholars. You can extend our lead as the powerhouse of education in Nigeria and Africa. Yes we can!
God bless Nigeria for ever!

Power house of education my foot!!! And Nigeria is still a 4th world country.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
You are horrible
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

SW, SS, NC, they're all Yorubas! We are one. Akokos in Edo state is part of us.
We can never be one with the Yorubas, just shut it up.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by phorget(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Primebuilders:
Of the Jamb exam is CBT why are students not getting their results immediately. It will not take some weeks before they start announcing them. Just curious

They want to rig the results hence the delays.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Alexis11: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kajaard:

So those of us from Edo state are now yorubas abi?

You better remove us Edos from you people’s Yoruba Igbo ethnic conflict. We want no part of it. Rubbish.

Chinedu, neck dey pain you?? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Shattuck(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Keep quiet! Akokos aren't Benins, they are Yorubas. Who wants to be associated with fraudsters, cultists and prostitutes?
they are not binis, they are Edo state indegenes, leave us outta your bigotry abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Phoen1X: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
hmm. They should investigate the issue properly and let us rest abeg.
If you like, dont rest,...na you sabi.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Leeong7: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
When some people are seeking knowledge, so other ppl in one part of Naija are learning how to rule the learned ones. No single person from North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.