Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78375 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Antichristus: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Except the integrity of these exams can be 100% guaranteed, this is a pointless exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Quicksilver5: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
na now una go start post names
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by patwizzy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
Most you bring in tribe into everything ..na wa meanwhile guys add up for any editing work , graphic design I will be your plug 08167800523
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Pascal9: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:
These people dey hot sha. The impressive thing here is they wrote this exams alongside some older folks but outdid them in thought process to emerge tops.

These fellows should be bagging scholarships to premium Universities if educational might is celebrated as should be in Nigeria.

It appears the males are well represented this year.
they are better cramers, it doesn't make them more interligent, the world have moved beyond craming , in education, we need thinkers and creators
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Revs: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why are they publishing the names now
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Elliotwaveforec: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
ukaface:

Abeg o
Edo no be Yoruba o
Akokos in Edo can never be Binis; so are the Ijaws, Auchis, Esans and Ebiras.

You Binis always take others as part of you; Edo is multi-ethnic just like Delta state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Occurstaem(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
Imagine if we still practice regional government.
That means 9 students among the top 12 are from the Western Region.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba

Why make everything tribal, do you get paid for tribalism?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by DesChyko: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pascal9:
they are better cramers, it doesn't make them more interligent, the world have moved beyond craming , in education, we need thinkers and creators

Crammers as per they're writing end of term/semester school exams where they are tested on the term's/semester's work? Tell me about having better retentive memory and I may agree with you.

Just saying, the older guys who fully understand the importance should be more determined to ace it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Typing: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shattuck:
miracle centre my ass, just emulate what others are doing right, that's how you grow and for the "we have better brain and technical know-how" I doubt you can even make yourself believe that lie.

See what your better brains could only achieve in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Skyview01:

Why make everything tribal, do you get paid for tribalism?
Is that how you viewed it?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by phemmyfour: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
gragz8701:
Of course you will never find the North on that list.
They will soon come for you grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
patwizzy:
Most you bring in tribe into everything ..na wa meanwhile guys add up for any editing work , graphic design I will be your plug 08167800523
That could be how you viewed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Is that how you viewed it?

I may be wrong but it kinda looks tribal.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Pascal9: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:

Crammers as per they're writing end of term/semester school exams where they are tested on the term's/semester's work? Tell me about having better retentive memory and I may agree with you.

Just saying, the older guys who fully understand the importance should be more determined to ace it.
the interligent person is not the person that memories what someone have already brought to existence, it is the person that invented new concept from the cosmic reign, Ai is already taking care of that aspect, the universe is permeated with interligense brilliant souls connect with it to make our world magical.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
post=124216466:

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves
Let me say that is your own perception. I have no bad intention. I only give honour to whom honour is due. I mean no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Skyview01:

I may be wrong but it kinda looks tribal.
I mean no harm .

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I mean no harm .

My sincere apologies then!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by luluman: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
Bros you wany yiebos to get 190/290 BP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Where is awa brothers from the north
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
32 years too small, like 50 years is okay. Our brothers from Sahel no sabi book at all

Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Goodman2023: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

But you didn't shake your head when an entire region supported Terrorism
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by BigCowHornn: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

Where you born stupid or you just work at It?

Why insult a whole tribe over something you don't even understand
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by greggng: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
They will be alright.

Nobody is supporting fraud. As educated person is there anything wrong in due process ? For how long shall we continue media trial only to discover the person is innocent ...Jamb is not court ...they cannot be a judge in there own case . This is my problem with them . If you claim this lady forged her result..charge her to court and if you can convince the court ...then she should face the music. No tribe will appreciate what jamb is doing cos it amount to jungle justice.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Akalia(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

The highest scorer last year is from Ekiti state, a full blooded yoruba.

And the list last year was dominated by Yorubas.

Pls respect your boss, yoruba better than you in 1000 ways
Cry me a river, I work with yorubas and I observe repeatedly the vain pressure they exert on themselves just to outdo an igbo colleague.
Until you yourbas remove the cloak of inferiority complex and tribalism when you stand toe to toe with igbo, you will always be under self-induced pressure.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Mayeldah(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
North disgracing themselves and Nigeria since 1894.

Yet they want to head all juicy ministries and Parastatals.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Shattuck(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Typing:

If this is all your better brains can give you, we no want the brain. grin grin
lol don't even get me started, because if we decide to drag the north you know you guys have enough pitiful stuff, that the rest of west Africa combined 😂😂😂,I am just trying to be nice oh, you see why you are so shallow, I am not even Igbo, but for some reason you think say nah Igbo be your problem.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Greenfusion: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Primebuilders:
Of the Jamb exam is CBT why are students not getting their results immediately. It will not take some weeks before they start announcing them. Just curious
Exactly, what's the essence of cbt if result can't be instant......yeye people
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Newton1045: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Those who get job are the violent dull ones .

The world is watching but can do nothing
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
To be honest, I just love my region, we are the perfect tribe, we have everything, but we dont chestbeat unlike our brothers who make noise and always cliam victime evrytime
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.