Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election (22536 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses EU’s Report On 2023 Elections Tendered By Obi, LP / Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Emola12(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

EU should concentrate on their media houses that propagates falsehood, and brainwashes citizens.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has moved-on and busy with steering the nation’s affairs on course.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains undeterred!
hope there is APC filling station in your area which you can buy petrol #190 per litter
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Emola12:
hope there is APC filling station in your area which you can buy petrol #190 per litter

Definitely!

You should know esteemed personality like my humble self will definitely have a free pass.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Tzar(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
I agree that APC has a lot of fake news on its belt, but LP and PDP also have a lot of fake news and propaganda too… their online rats bully, insult and propagate a lot of fale news and propaganda.
All the parties are the same!
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

EU should concentrate on their media houses that propagates falsehood, and brainwashes citizens.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has moved-on and busy with steering the nation’s affairs on course.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains undeterred!

The stolen mandate will be retrieved and returned to the right winner.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by herich(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Batstards won't be happy with this news and will do everything possible to defend their oppressors.
Awon oloriburuku grin grin grin
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
jaxxy:

The stolen mandate will be retrieved and returned to the right winner.

You watch too much cartoons.

Somethings are impossible if reality is faced squarely
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by ginggerxy: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ezeama400:

Didn't you see the source up there or you want to sound stupid ?
Sounding stupid is his forte
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by naturefellow(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jayhome24:

Truth from? Oga go and sleep you are talking in trance.

Pls go to your bed biko okwa ya'.
"And so damn what Or what should we do about it"

Don't ask questions you don't need answers to.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by viodemus: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2023
we already knew that.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by ddeola: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Who monitors elections in EU member countries? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Xkonzult: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2023
papiwyte:
Obi sponsorship.....
Obi sponsorship again.... funny nitwits
Obi can now sponsor EU dat sponsored and furnished INEC with billions of naira,in line with FG FOR CREDIBLE ELECTION.
u must be high on CHICAGO DRUGS
any way the sponsorship will favour me and my family

Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by prigoz(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Peter Obi, Labour party and their headless mob were/are still the producers and peddler of FAKE NEWS around the 2023 election.

EU reports now looking like one concorted fiction written by IPOB supporters of lying Obi.

Useless people.
You are in serious pain, once news doesn't favour your evil party, you tag it IPOB or Obident. Sorry dear
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Mrtaye: 3:49am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

That does not still give them the right to make baseless accusations.

If the EU had competent resources and enlightened enough, they should know propaganda is part of the art.
Oga it was too glaring and brazen for all to see
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Believeintruth: 3:55am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

That does not still give them the right to make baseless accusations.

If the EU had competent resources and enlightened enough, they should know propaganda is part of the art.

Part of the art you say!!! Hope you know propaganda was how Rwandan genocide started. Trust me those behind it have never known peace.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Mrtaye: 3:59am On Jul 05, 2023
mycaremimi:
Another attachment to his Wikipedia.
😂 Na so
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Mrtaye: 4:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:
And so damn what Or what should we do about it
A lot
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Mrtaye: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Meritjoshua:
Smh, eu trying to disunite nigeria just as they did in sudan and other africa countries. I Am not saying tinubu is holy but Ëu have nothing to offer to us. they are angry with ûs for having a good relationship with china. They were unable to stop the war between russia and ukrain all they know is to condem africa countries. We need to stop be tribalistic. I'm a yoruba and i voted for obi. But i have move on after the election. Their can be only one president. I pray obi wins in court sha and if not we move. Neither tinubu nor obi's children risked their life during i can not come and die ontop another person matter
People can't forget just like that....he who seeks equity must come with clean hands....are we operating a military system here in Nigeria? So why compare with Sudan
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

Part of the art you say!!! Hope you know propaganda was how Rwandan genocide started. Trust me those behind it have never known peace.

Propaganda goes along with politics in every nation on Earth. It’s a tool and the best wins
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by jaxxy(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You watch too much cartoons.

Somethings are impossible if reality is faced squarely

Not when we have laws and a constitution and demand and ensure we follow them.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Shorty1980: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2023
The two educated fools
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Karlosorji(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Rubbish trash. These IPOB retards are trying very hard to console their delusional followers that they still have some hope. grin

These are the actual manufacturers of fake news and propaganda.
No one lied during the election more than the pandora pathological liar Obi, the religious fanatical Yes Daddy conman, is the worst person to have ever contested for the office of the president of Nigeria. The born loser is ready to start a religious war just for an election.
We are still waiting for the IPOb terrorist fool to sue the Gazzet for publishing his religious war tape.
you go cry tire, this one na small
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by eepeepook: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
AImiron:
No be so oh, you stole my favorite quotes bro
Use one account post the quote, use another account call yourself out. I understand. Carry on.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Jayhome24: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2023
Mrtaye:

A lot

Go and do the "alot" then.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Jayhome24: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2023
naturefellow:
"And so damn what Or what should we do about it"

Don't ask questions you don't need answers to.

Go and work on your mental status. That is it...
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Chiefpriestt: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Peter Obi, Labour party and their headless mob were/are still the producers and peddler of FAKE NEWS around the 2023 election.

EU reports now looking like one concorted fiction written by IPOB supporters of lying Obi.

Useless people.
You're calling EU useless people for rejecting the outcome of the sham election. As old as you're, you still do not want have sense. To use you for ritual is all I wish for
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Gaabasky: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Do u read their aspect of the reports that said election didn't take place in the SE region but allocating of figures
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by garfield1: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Buddha3:
grin grin

This EU report take style pain APC people sha.

Obi's woeful loss is more painful
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by smokinloud(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Useless people.
It's been a while
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Blacktruth: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Am not surprised
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by bigcasava1(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Those two creatures including asari are the most useless human being on earth
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2023
garfield1:

Obi's woeful loss is more painful

And you somehow felt this was a good come-back?

I'm disappointed Garfield. Apparently, I gave your IQ more credit than you deserved..

Hitting at me with Obi's loss? Really? Have I ever seemed to you like one of those Nigerians who puts his emotions into the political theatrics in our country?

With every passing day, you just keep embarrassing yourself on nairaland.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by bigcasava1(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Mrtaye:

People can't forget just like that....he who seeks equity must come with clean hands....are we operating a military system here in Nigeria? So why compare with Sudan
you can lie to urself that you voted for LP and I know if atiku had won you wouldn't have moved on let alone uniting Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.