Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,597 members, 7,865,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election (22539 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses EU’s Report On 2023 Elections Tendered By Obi, LP / Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by garfield1: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Buddha3:

And you somehow felt this was a good come-back?

I'm disappointed Garfield. Apparently, I gave your IQ more credit than you deserved..

Hitting at me with Obi's loss? Really? Have I ever seemed to you like one of those Nigerians who puts his emotions into the political theatrics in our country?

With every passing day, you just keep embarrassing yourself on nairaland.

But you just disgraced yourself the more.guy,give this a rest.obi has lost.he even managed to win crs.forget the elections and move on.better support tinubu if you are unemotional as you claim.
Akpabio has appointed principal officers and solidified his reign.your northern takeover is becoming another illusion
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Believeintruth: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Propaganda goes along with politics in every nation on Earth. It’s a tool and the best wins

Ehennnn but you are avoiding that Rwandan genocide all the actors that fuelled that propaganda were either executed or serving life sentences. Keep capping one day you will go in for it or your children will inherit the curses you received from people.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
garfield1:

But you just disgraced yourself the more.guy,give this a rest.obi has lost.he even managed to win crs.forget the elections and move on.better support tinubu if you are unemotional as you claim.
Akpabio has appointed principal officers and solidified his reign.your northern takeover is becoming another illusion

You're in no place to tell me who to like or not. I reserve the right to decide where to place my support in a democratic society.

I never liked Buhari and never supported him through his 8years of horrid leadership. I don't like Bola Tinubu and cannot support him, even if he somehow manages to remain President for the next 8years. It is strictly a matter of individual choices.

Even if either of Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar had won the elections, I'll objectively criticise their governance whenever I feel their policies and decisions are not in favour of the masses.

So stop trying to assert your relevance all over the place and for the love of God, stop trying to shove Tinubu down the throats of every Nigerian. The man doesn't even know you exist. And his woeful policies so far are equally having negative impacts on you and your loved ones.

For once in your life Garfield, speak truth to yourself!
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by garfield1: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Buddha3:

You're in no place to tell me who to like or not. I reserve the right to decide where to place my support in a democratic society.

I never liked Buhari and never supported through his 8years of horrid leadership. I don't like Bola Tinubu and cannot support him, even if he somehow manages to remain President for the next 8years. It is strictly a matter of individual choices.

Even if either of Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar had won the elections, I'll objectively criticise their governance whenever I feel their policies and decisions are not in favour of the masses.

So stop trying to assert your relevance all over the place and for the love of God, stop trying to shove Tinubu down the throats of every Nigerian. The man doesn't even know you exist. And his woeful policies so far are equally having negative impacts on you and your loved ones.

For once in your life Garfield, speak truth to yourself!

I am not forcing him on you.yiu have no choice but to accept him.you gave him no chance to win but he destroyed obi at the polls and has done so again at the courts.better support him reluctantly.
Tinubu choices are not woeful,it is a consequence of Buhari's actions.tinubu has no choice but to make those painful decisions which obi and atiku would have also made.tinubu is a better leader with better hands than obi and atiku.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
garfield1:

I am not forcing him on you.yiu have no choice but to accept him.you gave him no chance to win but he destroyed obi at the polls and has done so again at the courts.better support him reluctantly.
Tinubu choices are not woeful,it is a consequence of Buhari's actions.tinubu has no choice but to make those painful decisions which obi and atiku would have also made.tinubu is a better leader with better hands than obi and atiku.

Oh, so now you and your kind finally agree that Buhari was an abysmal President with a woeful leadership record?

No worries.. grin. We're making small progress. When Tinubu is done with this country, your eyes will open even wider.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by garfield1: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Buddha3:

Oh, so now you and your kind finally agree that Buhari was an abysmal President with a woeful leadership record?

No worries.. grin. We're making small progress. When Tinubu is done with this country, your eyes will open even wider.

Oga,tinubu will do far better than obi and atiku.obi last leadership sojourn was almost a failure.atiku even did better as VP.tinubu antecedents is mind blowing,he is the best for us your darling obi would still have removed subsidy.dobt forget he supported emefiele anti people policy thinking it will favour him.he is selfish.

Buhari failed in econoybecsuse he had no economic background and appointed failures but he did well infrastructure wise.he tried to kill Boko but Fulani and banditry rubbished his efforts.in terms of welfare,he did well.pensioners were well taken care of,he paid salaries regularly,increased wages and all govt agencies were employing regularly.yiu can see his poverty alleviation efforts through surep and npower.he tried to revive agriculture but closing borders was bad.his close cabal and economy did him dirty
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by seunjungle1(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Now I see that European Union is really sick. What those fake news the labour party and PDP flied in the country before, during and after elections?
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by naturefellow(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Jayhome24:

Go and work on your mental status. That is it...
Make sense or stay mute
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by wegevv: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,tinubu will do far better than obi and atiku.obi last leadership sojourn was almost a failure.atiku even did better as VP.tinubu antecedents is mind blowing,he is the best for us your darling obi would still have removed subsidy.dobt forget he supported emefiele anti people policy thinking it will favour him.he is selfish.

Buhari failed in econoybecsuse he had no economic background and appointed failures but he did well infrastructure wise.he tried to kill Boko but Fulani and banditry rubbished his efforts.in terms of welfare,he did well.pensioners were well taken care of,he paid salaries regularly,increased wages and all govt agencies were employing regularly.yiu can see his poverty alleviation efforts through surep and npower.he tried to revive agriculture but closing borders was bad.his close cabal and economy did him dirty

Lol

Buhari failed in governance because he was an incompetent bigot that was arrogant in his ineptitude. It's that simple. Leaders in other countries have managed to not devastate their economies without economic background because they simply lean on other competent people in that area. But baba is a certified bigot and only knows nepotism. And do you know what? Subconsciously, most Nigerians knew that. That is why he kept losing election after election until Tinubu decided to get involve for his own political ambition.

So someone has to ask Tinubu if it was all worth it. We cannot praise Tinubu as this mastermind when it is his idea that has put Nigeria in this mess. And baba was such a certified bigot that he almost cost Tinubu the presidency too lol. You can argue about competency between Obi and Tinubu but the truth is any average Nigerian leader with a good heart, open mind and listening ear would have done far better than PMB.

PS: I'm not sure I'd even give Buhari a pass in infrastructure. He borrowed and borrowed (even to illegal levels from CBN) and kept an artificial naira rate for what he did. It's like a person that is in debt and struggling to afford breakfast every morning taking a loan to buy a brand new Lexus. Foolishness
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by garfield1: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2023
wegevv:

Lol

Buhari failed in governance because he was an incompetent bigot that was arrogant in his ineptitude. It's that simple. Leaders in other countries have managed to not devastate their economies without economic background because they simply lean on other competent people in that area. But baba is a certified bigot and only knows nepotism. And do you know what? Subconsciously, most Nigerians knew that. That is why he kept losing election after election until Tinubu decided to get involve for his own political ambition.

So someone has to ask Tinubu if it was all worth it. We cannot praise Tinubu as this mastermind when it is his idea that has put Nigeria in this mess. And baba was such a certified bigot that he almost cost Tinubu the presidency too lol. You can argue about competency between Obi and Tinubu but the truth is any average Nigerian leader with a good heart, open mind and listening ear would have done far better than PMB.

PS: I'm not sure I'd even give Buhari a pass in infrastructure. He borrowed and borrowed (even to illegal levels from CBN) and kept an artificial naira rate for what he did. It's like a person that is in debt and struggling to afford breakfast every morning taking a loan to buy a brand new Lexus. Foolishness

You hit it it well on buhari.i can't even argue.tinubu supported him because he was his only ticket to aso rock.tinubu had no choice.i believe he will reverse the misfortunes
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Mrtaye: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2023
bigcasava1:
you can lie to urself that you voted for LP and I know if atiku had won you wouldn't have moved on let alone uniting Nigeria.
These are baseless assumptions,is at about a particular candidate or about what is right
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by obama99: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2023
You won't hear both of them now. They are busy praying and lobbying for ministerial positions. After which they will come out in public glare to unleash their usual trademark of verbal leprosy on people who seems to go against the government. Political alleluyah boys.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Jayhome24: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
naturefellow:
Make sense or stay mute

See someone that already in trance telling someone he is making no sense.

Wonder shall never end. Go and see your doctor before it is too late.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Lenxy: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Peter Obi, Labour party and their headless mob were/are still the producers and peddler of FAKE NEWS around the 2023 election.

EU reports now looking like one concorted fiction written by IPOB supporters of lying Obi.

Useless people.
Is it the same EU that gives loan to your slavers that you are calling useless?? grin ngene, you still never change from this your foolery and hypocrisy??
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by koboko69: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Peter Obi, Labour party and their headless mob were/are still the producers and peddler of FAKE NEWS around the 2023 election.

EU reports now looking like one concorted fiction written by IPOB supporters of lying Obi.

Useless people.

The EU report is begining to look like an hatchet job. They deliberatly ignored the cyber Bullying, insults and fake news propagated against the president, they claimed governors threatened civil servants, and told them their salaries will be witheld, yet 7 sitting governors lost their senatorial bid and no salary was witheld. These clowns are trying so hard to discredit the election cos the puppet they where so sure will will lost woefully!

1 Like

Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by UnabashedIPOB: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
“On 12 February, Festus Keyamo from APC promoted information published by a suspicious website, accusing Labour Party (LP) candidate, Peter Obi of bribery.

“The story quickly became viral and was in a few hours debunked.”

“Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation and an APC party member, made a claim on February 11, 2023, that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar had a secret meeting with serving military generals in Abuja,” it added.

“He accused Atiku of wanting to incite chaos, provoke a coup d’état, and establish a new and unconstitutional order.

“Fani-Kayode posted this claim across multiple social media platforms and it garnered 281.2k total impressions.

“The next day, he posted that the Army denied reports about a meeting between its officers and Atiku.”

No reasonable person ever takes these two CLOWNS seriously. They are nothing but CHARLATTANS!
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by John4B: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Complete Nonsense!!!

Useless people.

Because they were saying the truth. U can't cover the truth for so long.
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by AjaoEstater(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
They hate us because they cannot be like us.

As long as the world exist, Nigeria will exist.

It began with the Nok Civilization (3,600 years ago).

God Bless Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria (and it 250-400 Indigenous Tribes and 500-800 languages)
Re: EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Gibberish!

EU should concentrate on their media houses that propagates falsehood, and brainwashes citizens.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has moved-on and busy with steering the nation’s affairs on course.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) remains undeterred!
GCFR for only 3 months . You all will wail till the world ends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECONOMIC DISASTER!! Nigeria Kicked Out Of Bond Index / Obasanjo's Dance Moves At His 79th Birthday [PICS] / CBN Destroys Over ₦‎6 Trillion Banknotes Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.