Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (30473 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by psyqs(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Go and get an international passport
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2023
StarGraphicX:
Seeing this late. They will never send the Otp code. The other option is to use ussd.

That was what I used then to get otp code.

Dial the ussd code below with the number that your NIN is linked to, it will display an otp code that you can use to set up the NIMC app
Thank you. I used it and I was sent OTP and User ID. When I inserted the OTP, it shows error, wrong otp. There is no place to insert the User ID
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Jannyfranc: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Request for premium for international passport ,it takes few days but they will charge you higher.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by idaev1(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Is this your first time of using the nimc app
I just downloaded it a few minutes ago and an otp code was sent to me immediately.
What I will advise you to do is to go back to the app and login again using a strong network.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by kbitss(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Apply for TIN card
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by melifew213(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2023
send me your Tracking ID Let me see if i could be of help. olugbami2002@yahoo.com asap
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by sonogo(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
You no get PVC this are part of the reason someone must have a PVC not only for election....

If NiN portal isn't accessible you switch to your other ID after this just try gather some money go get Passport even if na one year he go take to get it just start the process anytime it comes out to me Passport is more preferable....
Lol it’s shows you don’t have international passport, the only id the do accept is Nin. Idi07
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by frank317: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Send me the phone number u use to register nin and I will get you a full NIMC id card. 08027410988... fee is 1500
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Olumaeme: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2023
You should be able to use Driver's license or International Passport and it could take a while.
Email your company, tell them the situation and ask for a month to get either of the ones I mentioned above. If you have 60-80k, you should be able to get passport in like 2-3weeks.

It shouldn't be that difficult.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by inoki247: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2023
sonogo:

Lol it’s shows you don’t have international passport, the only id the do accept is Nin. Idi07

Lol I don't know the platform is talking about but stop jumping into conclusion you think say na everybody dey worship Passport like u wetin I don renew severally....

I know Alot of international Platform that takes Voters card once you indicate you're a Nigerian so rest.....
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by elijahozzy(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

I have spent a lot of money so far
1) I paid 70k to get Police Clearance Certificate within days
2) My master's degree is in 5 point grading system. I was asked to convert it to 4 points grading system acceptable in the US. I paid a US company, International Education Evaluation (IEE) in North Carolina to make the conversion at $230 dollars. The converted copy has been forwarded to the institution.
3) I paid 56,000 to send the bachelor's degree and master's degree transcripts through DHL.
4) Other expenses

I can link you to await n get passport if you are in Lagos
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OreoPaschal(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Yes. They said national ID, international passport or driver's license. I only have national identity card slip for now

Go and apply for Ecowas passport. It takes less than 72hours for you to get it. This will be a place holder for now, till you get other Identity cards.

The cost is less than 30k. Go to Ikoyi, if you are in Lagos. It is too late to fail.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by dammyzee1(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Dial *346# on the phone and generate an otp, which you will make use of on the app
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by AWHY2010: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Guy follow this
Dial *346*2*NIN#
U will see the OTP to be use ..use the otp to download ur mobile app ....
Take care
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by TheOldGods: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

at the bolded I cry. Nigerians see the mess you people have gotten yourself into. Soon the so cale votes cars won't be acceptable abroad just because of fraud. Even EU which monitored this election has said it was fraud. Let the voters that none people vote favour me and my family
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Grupo(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

You can't get DL same day again, you will take an online test which is date time stamped, there is period interval between registration and capturing.
It's only renewal that you can get it done same day

Says who?

Pay extra money and you will get the license in a couple of days.

You can even travel to a northern state and get passport within two or three days. You just pay more.

I don't think you or the OP desperately needs the job.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by sundayoga(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
I don't know if this coming late, Kindly visit any NIMC licenced agent that have version B44 app on their laptop. Tell him you want to reprint your nin slip, it will come out with both front and back inform of ID card. It's legal
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by TheOldGods: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
Prokaryote:
but they asked for drivers license ,does it mean foreigners don't drive in Nigeria with Nigeria driver's license?
since the election fraud, it's easier for them to believe that votes card could be fake, printed in multiple just to rig an election, rather than having an actual drivers license cause unless you plan to live in Nigeria there is not point getting a driver's license. But voters card could be gotten, printed in mass, like in the north where underages can have voters card, claim they are over 18 and vote and yet still counted.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by TheOldGods: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

They aren't serious.. Don't foreigners have Driving licence here too? Anyways I wish you the best
since the election fraud, it's easier for them to believe that votes card could be fake, printed in multiple just to rig an election, rather than having an actual drivers license cause unless you plan to live in Nigeria there is not point getting a driver's license. But voters card could be gotten, printed in mass, like in the north where underages can have voters card, claim they are over 18 and vote and yet still counted.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ElsieCapital: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Sincere apologies for going through all this troubles,

Please chat us up. Maybe, we can assist.

Cheers!
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nackzy: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below
baba are you not a Nigerian, duplicate it joor, be smart, let me give you an instance, I did Msc and I got a job that needed the certificate when it wasn't ready, i improviside and got the certificate which was what they needed at that moment, simple sense
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

In Nigeria it is a mystery

It is easier to get a drivers license than a national ID card
but printing nin can serve same purpose
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2023
pat077:
but printing nin can serve same purpose

Bro I no argue.

NIN is National Identity number.
National id card= NIN + DOB + SIGNATURE + PASSPORT+ OTHER INFO

NIN is used to differentiate an ID card from another. It is an identity number.

That is why it is not internationally recognized.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by gfullmoon(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

Send me DM
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Menastirith: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
shocked
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Revolva(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Go do international passport , our NIMC card are poorly captured and can ruin verification
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Tenderly1(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport

I got mine that very day. If you get long leg and money, anything is possible in this country.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The company isn't serious.. What do they mean PVC isn't a validation of nationality..
Most international organisations doesn't recognise PVC as a valid means of identification. The major things the recognise are NIN, Driver's licence or passport . Some even recognise only Driver's licence and passport
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Bright9239(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
You can actually do your international passport and get it same day.
If you want it, chat me up on WhatsApp: zero eight zero six two two three ninety eight ninety five

Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OlujobaSamuel: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Grupo:

Says who?

Pay extra money and you will get the license in a couple of days.

You can even travel to a northern state and get passport within two or three days. You just pay more.

I don't think you or the OP desperately needs the job.
When was the last time you processed any of such document?
I'm aware of this process since like November last year.
If you are getting your passport at any northern states, it must be one without high applicant, if you select any centre with high applicants, there is nothing anyone can do about it, the system won't take you if you are not due.
DL, you need to do a CBT test, the application will be done online, even if you don't go for driving sch, the application must indicate that you were trained to drive which is 3wks minimum, so you can't apply today and do the test same day, you do it wks after application, the only thing you can do in runs, is for someone else to help you do the test, then you don't stay on queue at capturing centre too.
Let no one deceive you oo, there are somethings you can't run even when we all know how corrupt the system is.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
jikanbage:

Try this portal idfinder dot com dot Ng you will be able to print it
I just tried it. It says "service not available". I even deposited money to the wallet.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ovye15: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=124221588]

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / 5 Interesting Jobs That Can Generate Good Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.