Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. (34812 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by 1nairato1dollar: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
protecting the rights of all citizens, that's one of the most important thing you should do with your office which is good and I hope you keep to your words....

Anyway your office will favour me and my family.....
you sha funny
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Zico5(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Bestlove3:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
They barned u, u still opened another account to fleece the innocent minds. Remember, whatever u show, u reap
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Goldsplash(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
222Martins:
For those Who don't know, NIA (National Intelligence Agency is the Nigerian version of the US CIA, UK's MI6, Russia SVR, Israel's Mossad and Pakistani ISI. The NIA was responsible for covertly bringing Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria. They can smuggle Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria in a diplomatic crate like they did to Umaru Dikko, if they get the greenlight from the president. The NIA, like their foreign counterpart cannot operate within their respective countries unless accompanied by an internal security agency.

DSS or SSS (DSS is just their pen name for dealing with the public). SSS is the Nigeria version of US Homeland Security and Secret Service Combined, UK's MI5, Russian FSB and Israeli ShinBet. Their jurisdiction is mainly with the borders of their country.

I saw a post on NL where people were saying the position of NSA given to Nuhu Ribadu is bigger than the Service Chiefs. No!! The service chiefs comprising of CDS, COAS, CNS and CAS are under and report to the Minister of Defence (MOD); unless they are summoned directly by the president. The MOD can also provide tactical assault teams to the NIA if requested for. If not for the way Nigeria is, the MOD, Service Chiefs / Military have no business operating within Nigeria/Domestic Affairs or mounting roadblocks.

Even in the USA, any soldier you see responding to crisis or terrorist attack inside USA is drawn from Homeland Security under the Department of Homeland security, not the regular Military under the Department of Defense.
what about DMI?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by iHateFraudsters: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu installing his cronies
Recycling same thieves
Anyway tinubu is the greatest thief

Tinubu's administration is a disaster

See all of them it will favour me and my family quoting me already

And your suffering will continue 🙂 🙃 hahaha 😆
Do your investigation here on nairaland and in your area and you will find out that your likes are suffering already because you are still doing politics of tribalism thinking it will favour you and your family

Do you want me to post the pictures of my computer room ? Only then you will see that I can not suffer for 30 years to come

Spot on brother.

I swear I don't know how people think.

The guy thinks we're the ones suffering.

If shettima becomes president, their sufferings will continue not us.

Why?

Because we're prepared for any useless president Nigeria has to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Bluntemperor: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This man will surely perform

Sure, no doubt and you can see how he selling Nigeria images to the World and on top of his job.
That is what we expected over a decade ago!
Assurance - that Nigeria will rise again and overcome her challenges!
God bless Ribadu
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by 222Martins(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Goldsplash:
what about DMI?
Directorate of Military Intelligence is a sub-division of the Defence Intelligence Agency and the DIA is headed by a Chief of Defence Intelligence. Let me break it down in layman's term.

If Ghana is planning to launch a missile or invade Nigeria, it is job of the DIA / DMI to find out, access the situation and pass it on to the CDS / Ministry of Defence. If an Iranian national located in Saudi Arabia is trying to sell a SAM (Surface to Air Missile) to Boko Haram, it is the job of the NIA to find out and neutralize this threat. If the DIA gets this information first, they pass it to the MOD, who passes it to the NSA, who then passes the intelligence to the NIA for immediate action.

If the sale has already occured before the intelligence was intercepted and the Missile is enroute Nigeria or already on Nigerian soil. The NIA notifies the DSS through the office of the NSA. If a Boko Haram terrorist escapes Nigeria, Just the same way Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho escaped Nigeria, the DSS puts the NIA on alert through the office of the NSA.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by captainbangz: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
No be to dey snap snap picture, dey visit visit o. Fulani herders are make Nigeria inhabitable by making food very expensive. You and your boss need to do something, and fast!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by adekolaelect(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Recycling same thieves

Do your investigation here on nairaland and in your area and you will find out that your likes are suffering already because you are still doing politics of tribalism thinking it will favour you and your family

Do you want me to post the pictures of my computer room ? Only then you will see that I can not suffer for 30 years to come

who is this ? A computer room for 30 years economics sustainability . Ori si to si........
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Kay25(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Recycling same thieves

U better don't let pride kill u there who told u would live up to 30 years not to talk of u not suffering tomorrow..u know nothing wise up and be humble
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by ofuonyebi: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ribadu...is known to be disciplined.....bold...courageous ...and incorruptible
he can deliver on his mandate to help put insecurity at bay
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by Menclothing: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
No more terrorism
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by femianski: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
222Martins:
For those Who don't know, NIA (National Intelligence Agency is the Nigerian version of the US CIA, UK's MI6, Russia SVR, Israel's Mossad and Pakistani ISI. The NIA was responsible for covertly bringing Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria. They can smuggle Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria in a diplomatic crate like they did to Umaru Dikko, if they get the greenlight from the president. The NIA, like their foreign counterpart cannot operate within their respective countries unless accompanied by an internal security agency.

DSS or SSS (DSS is just their pen name for dealing with the public). SSS is the Nigeria version of US Homeland Security and Secret Service Combined, UK's MI5, Russian FSB and Israeli ShinBet. Their jurisdiction is mainly with the borders of their country.

I saw a post on NL where people were saying the position of NSA given to Nuhu Ribadu is bigger than the Service Chiefs. No!! The service chiefs comprising of CDS, COAS, CNS and CAS are under and report to the Minister of Defence (MOD); unless they are summoned directly by the president. The MOD can also provide tactical assault teams to the NIA if requested for. If not for the way Nigeria is, the MOD, Service Chiefs / Military have no business operating within Nigeria/Domestic Affairs or mounting roadblocks.

Even in the USA, any soldier you see responding to crisis or terrorist attack inside USA is drawn from Homeland Security under the Department of Homeland security, not the regular Military under the Department of Defense.
Thanks for the orientation. I learnt a lot
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by vicoloni(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Jestin:
His visit will favour me and my family 😂

This post dey always vex me 😎
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by muyeski: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Make una take it easy abeg

Igbo man no b everything u go dey use propagate tribalism
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. by DOD88: 3:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Sweetrosie:

This one na achievement too?? Let's clap for him...everything na achievement for this tinubu government.

Tinubu walk, achievement. Tinubu laugh, achievement. Tinubu chook remi, achievement too.

Make una take it easy abeg

Yes o, Tinubu is achieving! Only haters will not understand. But the discerning minds know how it is going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.