Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! (12613 Views)

Technological Solutions For Traffic In Lagos / AUN Yola Generates 55% Of All Google Traffic In Nigeria? / Real Time Internet Traffic Statistics For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by skydancer: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
CRAP! Only my Internet connection alone can buy all the bandwidth they've got. grin

Between, let me assure you guys that the Google Universities program is present in 7 schools right now, of which AUN or whatever is not among.

http://www.google.com/africa/universityprograms/inst/faq.html

Also, even the Google student Ambassadors program recently launched in Nigeria does not have AUN included.

http://google-africa..com/2011/04/google-student-ambassador-program.html

if there was anything like that, it would have been announced in G-Nigeria, and I was there and it didn't happen. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who posted this is a freaking foolish AUN member tongue

As for the claim, it's pointless to argue it. LOL!
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by tunde300us(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thank u skydancer, donno why some nigerians will believe all that a white person tell them,even to the extent of denying basic elementary things.I guess colonization never end oh.

And djcn says i should disregard the topic and read the statement,does that mean the poster was out to lie to us all or make fuss out of nothing ?
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 11, 2011
OMG, we all know people in the north are a bunch of uneducated people who don't even know how to turn on TVs talk less of using a computer, the denialism is much, so now even google de follow them lie?

It just doesn't feel right so it must be a lie

you guys sound just like a bunch of American whiners who couldn't understand that people of nigerian descent hold the highest number of college degrees by percentage of population.

bunch of haters.
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by olawalebabs(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2011
Enough of all these thrash about AUN having that high stat. let's focus on others thing
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by camex: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2011
Note the press article below quotes Google saying that AUN represent 55% of Google traffic and does not say anything about internet traffic in Nigeria!

http://www.africaed.com/2011/10/06/aun-represents-55-percent-of-google-traffic-in-nigeria

Fifty-five percent of Google online traffic in Africa’s most populous nation – Nigeria- comes from the American University of Nigeria Yola
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by Ababu100: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
thats pure impossible, Mybe plus the people living in the region can reach to that point
Re: Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! by skydancer: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
Okay, no more bumping. We're done with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" / Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Wiring Circuit Diagram For Inverter, Grid And Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.