Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti (50188 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Robchuks77(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

When the land is peaceful, people resort to doing stuff coz of too much joy and feeedom.

If to say na Igbo land these one dey where IPOB terrorists are flogging kids and teachers, where will they have time to organize Kissathon?

Ekiti goverbor should just deport them to the SE for 1 month. When IPOB terrorists flog them well, their brain will reset.

Meshie onu.. Na una wey dey immoral like no man business Naim una dey talk rubbish like ds.. Kiss athon... Wey una wan use share infection woto woto.. Immoral humans
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Robchuks77(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Eriggs:

Tribalism don turn dis one brain upside down
See who dey talk
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Henryfortune(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2023
crusufixo:

I dont know why we Nigerians take things for granted.
Ever since hilda baci did the cook ha ton, every Nigerian have been coming up with one ha-ton or the other
A time would come when GWR wont take Nigerians serious again

But there is a broken record on this befor Nigeria try to want to break it... It's just a way of life for some but for us here it's called immoral but stealing by political elites are bot immoral... Pls if I have cook sing or even sex in liberal society this is normal we are just so judgemental here in Africa... GWR can never be tired of people making effort to do new things they would encourage it anywhere any day there's even a record for highest sex time and number of sex partner somewhere
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Good.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Iykeabc(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2023
South wasted Yoruba hypocrite!! Other regions are inventing a reasonable competitions but e reach Yorubas turn they carry kiss-a-thon come which their government sensing how stupid and lazy they and their challenge sound decided to ban it on time before they will do human rituals a-thon join.
Hypocrites always call IPOB forgetting that Yoruba nation agitators and OPC full Yoruba land expecting Owo mida. Cowards that's even their useless leader, Sunday igboho was chased out to Benin republic and was later brought back to sign MoU not to step foot into Nigeria again. Technically Yoruba nation agitators leaders are in exile because of cowardice.
Why can't Yorubas do new scientific innovation a-thon?
LegendHero:

When the land is peaceful, people resort to doing stuff coz of too much joy and feeedom.

If to say na Igbo land these one dey where IPOB terrorists are flogging kids and teachers, where will they have time to organize Kissathon?

Ekiti goverbor should just deport them to the SE for 1 month. When IPOB terrorists flog them well, their brain will reset.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Tundex911: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2023
It's better dem ban it before it's result to Fuvk-a-thon

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Saidfx(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2023
Etranshub:
Awon werey grin grin

Gbayi ba mi..
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by samora1noni(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Na only me well for this country grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Proudlyomonna: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Entanglement:
. Them swear for you to dey trace people account?

O so it is You grin grin

Brainwashed mofo Ala Amakioha ga pko gi oku for using Igbo to do your senseless hate games.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by membranus: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, provide clear evidence of me defending a JAMB result forger!

The problem with you bigots is that everyone that negates what you stand for must be from the camp or region you have dedicated your lives to hating!

Nigeria has to be Southeast Vs Others! If you are not supporting Yorubas, then you are definitely from Igbo land, and if you criticize Peter Obi, then you must be an "Agbadorian"!

It's shocking how you guys have chosen to severely limit the boundaries of objectivity and sound reasoning! So sad bro!

You better stick to your football analytical posts which you are known and loved for, and for your sanity, leave acidic tribal comments on Nairaland alone.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
membranus:

You better stick to your football analytical posts which you are known and loved for, and for your sanity, leave acidic tribal comments on Nairaland alone.

Good Counsel chief...!

I honestly can't wait for season to begin abeg!

1 Like

Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by emmaodet: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:
This country eh!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Topnotch95(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

South east is not the region of Ekiti people so you don't have to say that their governor should deploy them to south east where their freedom is very limited due to Ipob.

Secondly, what is wrong if the land of Ekiti is peaceful and full of joy and freedom? Or what are you expecting before, war? Herdsmen killing? Ipob? Boko haram? Unknown gunmen?

Note: I am also in support of the government banning the Kiss-a-ton marathon because of its sexual influence and reorientation it could cause on the young generations most especially on our teenagers.

Have a great day.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Nmezor(f): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2023
End time things, thank God it was banned . What rubbish
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Manna4Gurls: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2023
This Ekiti people sha! They have been nurturing this bad behavior of theirs all this while awaiting a concrete opportunity to launch them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by aalangel(f): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
That would have been terrible and nauseous.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by AfonjaConehead: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Thank God...who wanna share kisses with taofeek, Tajudeen, mullikat,mufutaus,etc grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by AfonjaConehead: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Ya plan for kiss with mulikat yaff been aborted grin

Now you are using the Igbos to hide ya Sifia pains Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by charlizonto: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2023
They are just abusing this World Record anyhow...

Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Kevineleven(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
When are we getting the fuckaton?
Me I wan do movieton, I will break the guiness record by watching movies for 920 hours.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by AnonymousMike(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
dre11:

Ekiti Government Prohibits Marathon Kissing Contest

.........Says It is Absurd, Immoral

https://leadership.ng/ekiti-government-prohibits-marathon-kissing-contest/

Wahala.......Omo forget kissathon, Na sexathon I Dey wait for I wan see as some people go take die on top woman before end of this year.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na Finger a thon , I want to do.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Sleekfingers: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
StrikeBack:
Nigerians are just useless

Including you, your useless mother and father.
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by Chibest2000(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
I'm not surprised this is coming from Ekiti state. Nothing is impossible in Ekiti grin grin
Re: Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti by jimcaddy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shey youths that are already immoral before. You lot keep on decieving yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.