Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma (27204 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Ate247(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

Jamb is the sole body that can authoritatively say whether or not her result is authentic, and they've done so.

I don't know what else you people are going to investigate. You'll still end up asking jamb for answers.

Why not question why she's the only one parading an invalid result format, one she printed herself from god knows where?

This is all a bunch of nonsense in an easily-distracted country full of suspicion, tribal sentiments, and no end of idiots.

That damn girl is a crook and that's the end of the matter.
Just like Mahmood yakubu did.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Agunesinjaweola: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shall we now proscribed JAMB because an innocent IBO Girl disputes an authentic UMJE Results
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by princekwi: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

Jamb is the sole body that can authoritatively say whether or not her result is authentic, and they've done so.

I don't know what else you people are going to investigate. You'll still end up asking jamb for answers.

Why not question why she's the only one parading an invalid result format, one she printed herself from god knows where?

This is all a bunch of nonsense in an easily-distracted country full of suspicion, tribal sentiments, and no end of idiots.

That damn girl is a crook and that's the end of the matter.

You are an idiot and a bastard to believe that this girl could forge her result for what purpose, when have igbos turned to certificate forgers? Do you think we are Oluwales common Bleep off you ass smelling he goat
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ur King was convicted for drug offences in the USA... ur tribe is known for pushing drugs ... ur tribe is known for envy and bitterness ... reason ur tribe don't grow ...
You no get content joor... We dey talk tribe you dey talk Igbo... Last tribe I rate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by doyin01: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okortor:
As an Intelligence Officer, This girl doesn't look nor sound guilty. however the way and manner in which Jamb is taking the issue now looks more suspicious on their path and more like a political induced war on her or whatever.

Take it or leave it , Mmesoma is a brilliant girl and as such doesn't need a forgery or an upgrade to prove that, only dullars engage in such act! The hardship facing the country alone is something to focus on and not on an innocent girl.

That being said, I suspect a glitch on Jamb's website or a cyber error but this girl doesn't look like she's aware of the alleged offense being accused of.

Peace!

You must be a dumb intelligent officer...Any sensible intelligent officer is aware that a criminal can look innocent and speak innocently but that does not mean they are not guilty...

That chidinma lady who killed her sugar daddy at lekki...she looked even more innocent than this 19 years lady...and she speaked more innocently than this 19 years lady...but was she guilty or not ? .....nonsense intelligent officer..

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
bal4real:

Oga, I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with proofs. Is that hard to comprehend?
Which kind prove ... Like this girl now ... She is brilliant from her original score and she is trying to cheat for more marks ...
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

You no get content joor... We dey talk tribe you dey talk Igbo... Last tribe I rate in Nigeria

As ur moniker states , na only nonsense full ur head... ur tribe that is a decendant of the fallen demon from heaven...reason ur tribe have hatred, bitterness, betrayal, greed, envy in ur DNA
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by phemmyfour: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Only option for her now is to quickly write IELTS or IGCSE so she could study abroad. And she should pray against powers from her foundations which don't want her glory to manifest.
This incident will affect her in getting visa if she's found guilty. Her name is everywhere on the internet

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Adeneeyee84:

U are most dumbest have ever meet on social media.
1.Who told u it takes a lot of money to alter/fake a result on a system?
2. Why is she the only student parading with the old JAMB result notification of 2021 out of 1.6 million students who sat for the exam?
U lack critical thinking indeed

U this concrete head... child of the fallen demon ....wickedness, envy na im full una DNA ... empty skull
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Globad(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

Hope you've checked ur BP ? 🙄

Try adding veggies to ur meal 😂
I'm teaching u things ur parents failed to do

Kid, you're sick and need urgent attention
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

Monkey descendant of morons. So the other Igbo guy they caught 2 years ago doing the same thing also didn't forge it right? Idiotic cows will find any excuse. But if it was someone from another tribe now you will believe it. Nonsense

According to ur tribe , your god fell rrim heaven... according to the bible , angels that challenged God were casted from heaven and they became demons ... so i am not surprised... its in ur DNA ... demonic tribe
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

And she decided to display it to the world...she decided to alter it the the highest score... ur dumbness no get part 2... its natural ...it must be hereditary
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

As ur moniker states , na only nonsense full ur head... ur tribe that is a decendant of the fallen demon from heaven...reason ur tribe have hatred, bitterness, betrayal, greed, envy in ur DNA
Hate no let you see again... Gently check the moniker again... Oponu
Tribe wey fit do anything for money... Fake medicine fake drink fake everything

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

Hate no let you see again... Gently check the moniker again... Oponu
Tribe wey fit do anything for money... Fake medicine fake drink fake everything

Ur drug lord displayed fake certificates ..no school no job no history... just fake fake fake documents ...criminal tribe
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Okortor: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
You are fool and if care not taken, I will track and fish out ur location. Innocency isn't determined by mere looks and words, there are criterias and military measures put in place to ascertain ones innocency even before vigorous investigations. Be careful with ur word's even though this is a faceless forum as you could still be indited.
doyin01:

You must be a dumb intelligent officer...Any sensible intelligent officer is aware that a criminal can look innocent and speak innocently but that does not mean they are not guilty...

That chidinma lady who killed her sugar daddy at lekki...she looked even more innocent than this 19 years lady...and she speaked more innocently than this 19 years lady...but was she guilty or not ? .....nonsense intelligent officer..
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by frozen70(f): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Right decision. You should do proper investigation before passing any judgement. The girl has no clue, she was just unfortunate. They should dig further and they'll find out where all these emanated from.

Honestly I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ur drug lord displayed fake certificates ..no school no job no history... just fake fake fake documents ...criminal tribe
You no see eye read well again .. make I no waste my time...
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by frankson1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was a server issue. Read her today's interview on channels TV.

And the "server issue" happened to affect just her undecided
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by bahaushe1: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
They are ordering for remarking of her script even before they commenced investigation.

On what basis is this decision?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by MomohMrMoore: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Reps are there to make laws, they are not in a position to direct JAMB on what to do. JAMB is an independent agency. House of rep not the executive.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Baatunde(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
I think it is because you might not know who has scored the highest at the point when results were just being generated

ManWater:
I still can't fathom why any sensible girl will fake her JAMB result to have the HIGHEST SCORE. Highest score that will easily attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.
&she still went ahead to protest to Anambra Education Commissioner that Jamb didn't recognise her fake highest score.

It's practically impossible to do all these, without getting caught.
It's like stealing an expensive rough diamond, & later come out to brag that you own the most expensive diamond necklace in the country.

If she was involved in the fake, then she must be very foolish/insensible. &not owning up yet implies a hardened criminal.
Else she may just be an innocent victim of a fraudulent JAMB result scheme or JAMB system glitch.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DavidTech23(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

Jeez shocked

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DavidTech23(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emperormartin:
Banning a 16yr old from taking jamb in the next three years...lol

This people are systematically creating IPOB of next generation.

Nigeria government is trying hard to whittle down the rate Igbo youths join IPOB and Biafra activism then stupid jamb is creating an avenue for it to develop...

What makes you think that mmesoma won't join Igbo man activist who wants to train her educationally to the peak of education.

And what makes you think her friends of the same age won't want a philanthropic Igbo man to train them.

And what do you say of the next of kids coming up to write jamb.

You guys just brought IPOB mentality to kids of Igbo extract.

That is an own goal
They are free to join Ipod

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by mysy013(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Foreign body kill you there. Must you show your foolishness all the time? Those does foreign bodys look like they care about your internal little affairs?
Xwizard:
Now we acting like we are in sane country. Proper investigation pls, all the foreign bodies are looking oooo.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
princekwi:

You are an idiot and a bastard to believe that this girl could forge her result for what purpose, when have igbos turned to certificate forgers? Do you think we are Oluwales common Bleep off you ass smelling he goat

The only thing they don't forge or fake is their genetically flat head.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ojonx(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
I love this. This is a very welcome development. Kudos to House of Rep.

DamnnNiggarr:
•set up ad-hoc committee to unravel drama

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspend-all-actions-on-mmesoma-over-alleged-result-manipulation-reps-tells-jamb/
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ate247:
Just like Mahmood yakubu did.

Well that's a different kettle of fish, so whataboutism doesn't apply here.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by mysy013(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Threatening someone in such manner and you think if anything happens to him you will go Scott free and you can't be also track Koh? Mr tracker.
Okortor:
You are fool and if care not taken, I will track and fish out ur location. Innocency isn't determined by mere looks and words, there are criterias and military measures put in place to ascertain ones innocency even before vigorous investigations. Be careful with ur word's even though this is a faceless forum as you could still be indited.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
drlaykay:
I believe she did it to deceive her parents into believing she score high. She never envisaged all the paparazzi that will follow. But the parents being quite exposed decided to pursue the privileges that accompany such feat. And of course, the beginning of the doom.
JAMB had done their investigation before calling her out and whatever investigations will be done further will still be around what JAMB did.
Her coming back to admit that she score 249 means she isn't sure of herself.

There's no exam I have written that I won't tell you what my score range will be after the exam. 362 to 249 is a very huge gap. Deserving students will insist 249 was a wrong score and insist on writing again.

Anyone who listened to the JAMB spokesman can tell she was lying. And the questions are why is she the only one who experienced that glitch? Why was the name not different or the examination number or the subject combination. Why was it only the scores that changed and the totally score was accurate?

However, I have also been a victim of system malfunctioning twice with MTN where I was called a liar because their system presented something else. The second time, I was exonerated after two days, as the system updated itself. So, glitches can happen.

There's no glitch that can completely alter your scores, template, format, texts, dates, names of centers, etc to favor you. A glitch is simply a temporary bug or hitch that may deny access or scramble present incomplete data if the pages don't load properly. Imagine a glitch changing your picture and fingerprint, but keeping your name, image, and crediting you 40m

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
bal4real:

Oga u r blinded by hatred and bigotry for the Igbos. Can't u read where House said...
The House said it was cognizant of the fact that uploading or downloading results of examinations or polls electronically, in Nigeria, glitches can occur at any time, hence the need to establish the facts before any blames.
The poor girl may be innocent, and JAMB might be innocent too. The problem could be from their server, glitches in uploading and downloading of results, as the House had rightly pointed out, which I also suspected.
JAMB, as an institution, will try to cover up their mistake by accusing the poor innocent girl.

This is a load of myopic tripe.

Since when is the HoR more authoritative than Jamb regarding the latter's systems and processes? Is the House full of IT or exam experts or dimwits?

INEC is not Jamb. Just because one had issues, not glitches, doesn't mean the other suffered the same fate. In the case of INEC, they had many failures, but how come in jamb's case it's only one girl?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
ShenTeh:

This worries me. So say JAMB come out today to say the result they issued to you 20years ago is outright fake. How do you prove your case that JAMB got it wrong? Would that not put us all at the mercy of every certificate issuing body if we are not given an opportunity of an investigation by a third party body?

I am careful not to indict anyone, and if you or any of your loved ones have ever been accused wrongly, you will value the opportunity of an investigation/fair hearing by a third party.

There may be possibly hundreds of others too parading the result that JAMB can't authenticate and may not be in the news because the figures did not bring them into the top best in the exam. It would be appropriate for JAMB to be professional enough to investigate if there are others who are undercutting the system.

This is lame reasoning. You can as well say your university is not the final authority in aggregating and recording your scores.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

I think you will make a terrible judge?

As far as i am concerned; Let Jamb arrest her, then she should take them to the centre were it was printed, let the owner of the cafe tell the world how they and the girl came about that result.... This is what is called fair hearing from both parties.

Due to backlash, even if Jamb saw the error from their own part, they won't come out to say that they were at fault.

I'll make a terrible judge but your last statement is your own unfounded conclusion seemingly pulled randomly out of your decrepit ass.

What a judge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Absu Results Online Now / PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.