Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma (27201 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by frog12: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
the house is even dummier grin grin grin
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Did you even write JAMB in your days?

Shoo! Go away. Adults are talking
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Neoteny7: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
charlizonto:

My father is a dirty pig and my mom stinks

Thanks for letting us know.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Alvin212(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ronu miscreants

Will not be happy
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Pasblack(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
[Have you seen all the facts yet? That result is fake and you don't even need a dime to do it]

U are the one with the terrible take ... how can a person deliberately forge a document and announce it to the world... to even fake it , she must have alot of money...where will that girl see money to fake her result... the problem with most Nigerians like u , is that u lack critical thinking...reason u keep on electing criminals to rule u ...

Y can't JAMB get her script for everyone to see [/quote]
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by codemaniacs: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

As ur moniker states , na only nonsense full ur head... ur tribe that is a decendant of the fallen demon from heaven...reason ur tribe have hatred, bitterness, betrayal, greed, envy in ur DNA

hatred, bitterness, betrayal, greed, envy are the reasons mmesoma is in her current situation.

She could not accept that another person did better than her..

to make matters worse the other person is also Igbo and she could not stand and accept that another Igbo person is better than her.

From this Mmesoma situation It is Igbos that are filled with hatred, bitterness, betrayal, greed and envy not just against non-igbos but also against their fellow Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Helel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Big girl...Yoruba Ronu tout...

Just read your post again...Emefiele working for Obi and Atiku..?

Even those gossips...those big women who scramble for baskets of Tomotoes at KETU market, will pity your state of mind... cheesy

So true.

What do you expect from ppl who are synonymous with low IQ?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by codemaniacs: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
drlaykay:
I believe she did it to deceive her parents into believing she scored high. She never envisaged all the paparazzi that will follow. But the parents being quite exposed decided to pursue the privileges that accompany such feat. And of course, the beginning of the doom.
JAMB had done their investigation before calling her out and whatever investigations will be done further will still be around what JAMB did.
Her coming back to admit that she scored 249 means she isn't sure of herself.

There's no exam I have written that I won't tell you what my score range will be after the exam. 362 to 249 is a very huge gap. Deserving students will insist 249 was a wrong score and insist on writing again.

Anyone who listened to the JAMB spokesman can tell she was lying. And the questions are why is she the only one who experienced that glitch? Why was the name not different or the examination number or the subject combination. Why was it only the scores that changed and the total score was accurate?

However, I have also been a victim of system malfunctioning twice with MTN where I was called a liar because their system presented something else. The second time, I was exonerated after two days, as the system updated itself. So, glitches can happen.

Your last sentence is a big lie.. a computer system cannot update itself, a human being has too update it..

Has a glitch ever changed your nair:aland username?

Has a glitch ever deducted or added money to your bank account without human error or another person stealing your money?

Has a glitch ever changed your ATM pin code?

has a glitch ever changed your ATM card number?

Has a glitch ever changed the date of expiry on your ATM card?

Has a glitch ever changed the 3 numbers behind your ATM card?

A glitch can never change information on a computer because the information is entered into a database and stored the way it was entered. So even if JAMB servers has issues the information will never be affected.

The girl is a liar.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Helel(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Look, at this boring muppet...

But you supported bullion vans that missed road and ended up in Tinubu house... You have angelic mind, abi?

I wonder how you Yorubas lies a lot despite having the biggest churches on earth...

Those churches should be pulled down as they have no use.

How majority of a tribe are inhuman in lies and propaganda. beats me...

I tell you.

Religeon or christainity plays little role in their behaviour.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Double post
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Okortor: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
I could also add you the list if you don't thread with caution. Busy body.
mysy013:
Threatening someone in such manner and you think if anything happens to him you will go Scott free and you can't be also track Koh? Mr tracker.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
[double post
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Double post.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

You dey craze for looking at it from tribal lenses. Ojerinde the previous jamb registrar was jailed for looting, did you see anyone screaming about it? So what shit are you chatting exactly? Na madness?

Meanwhile, this new registrar has his own integrity to protect. I don't even know what I would do if I were in his shoes. Because you can't confess to have seen your original 249 scores on your phone sent through sms by Jamb yet proceed to blackmail Jamb with a forged result because of your greediness to collect money from the state government who notified Jamb about the sham. Then you have some mob blackmailing and attacking Jamb with the bullshit, only for her to start confessing to have seen her original 249 scores on her phone, after Jamb fact checked with Airtel. If you were in the new registrar shoes, what would you have done? Will you have kept quiet while one criminal idiot mudsling your image? You dey craze?

In addition, Even Osita, the CBT center owner who wasn't even attacked by mob, had to quickly defend his CBT while calling out the lady's fraud but some people expected the Jamb registrar to have not done the same despite the unwarranted blackmail and attack on him by the mob who were mudslinging his integrity? I don't even know what I would have done if I were in his shoes.

Meanwhile, If the Jamb registrar hadn't called her out by fact checking her claims with Airtel, the criminal lady wouldn't have confessed to have previously seen her original 249 scores sent to her phone by Jamb whereas she had previously denied it. Now, she should mention the exact site she visited and lets go reprint her dubious academic result from it. The dubious lady

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Blackdisciple(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
called for independent examiners to examine the girl’s script to determine her score.

Very simple and I expect JAMB to do this first before anything, but I think just like INEC, JAMB will manipulate the script...
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Triplerg: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okortor:
As an Intelligence Officer, This girl doesn't look nor sound guilty. however the way and manner in which Jamb is taking the issue now looks more suspicious on their path and more like a political induced war on her or whatever.

Take it or leave it , Mmesoma is a brilliant girl and as such doesn't need a forgery or an upgrade to prove that, only dullars engage in such act! The hardship facing the country alone is something to focus on and not on an innocent girl.

That being said, I suspect a glitch on Jamb's website or a cyber error but this girl doesn't look like she's aware of the alleged offense being accused of.

Peace!
You, an intelligence officer? I doubt if you are one. Smart criminals normally look innocent to the gullible. If you analyse this case critically, you will notice that, that result the girl is parading is 100% fake. The girl is intelligent no doubt, but high expectations led her to that. The fake result couldn't have come as a result of a system glitch
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by frog12: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Do you know there's a fake jamb result app out there?
jamb don show us. na the app they use give her fake results.
she has to tell us who helped her!

Okortor:
As an Intelligence Officer, This girl doesn't look nor sound guilty. however the way and manner in which Jamb is taking the issue now looks more suspicious on their path and more like a political induced war on her or whatever.

Take it or leave it , Mmesoma is a brilliant girl and as such doesn't need a forgery or an upgrade to prove that, only dullars engage in such act! The hardship facing the country alone is something to focus on and not on an innocent girl.

That being said, I suspect a glitch on Jamb's website or a cyber error but this girl doesn't look like she's aware of the alleged offense being accused of.

Peace!
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Do they have such power?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Triplerg: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Server glitch that affected just 1 out of millions.
The probability is zero. A system glitch cannot change the result like that. Why's she the only one? The girl having noticed that the highest scorer is 360, she decided to alter hers to 362
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by wonder233: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sorry to disappoint you: I'm not Ibo, I don't live in the east and I've never lived in the east.
You see this fixation you people have with the ibos is what will make all of you run amok. A country that has more than 300 ethnic groups, una say na ibos be una problem and for that you lots are ready to burn the entire nation down, without caring for the rest ethnic groups.
Anyways, House of Reps have ordered jamb to suspend their kai-kati. If you you're too pained with that, you can go and lick stew
windvane:
You are the tribal bigot here,most of you try to buy pity when it comes to your tribe.....
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by zrocky: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Henix:
It baffles me how INNOSON company and the management of that girl's school weren't able to run a simple verification of the disputed jamb result before publicly giving her accolades.

INNOSON needs to reshuffle his PR team. Anambra state ministry of education equally needs to demote the management of the girl's school for incompetency

they said they did and it was the correct before they award her the prize. so How everything change is what baffles me. Jamb has the portal they can change anything they like there, by the way they didn't announce the highest scorer till she came out and worst of it use DSS to arrest the girl when the matter should have gone through investigation and not create an national disgrace to our educational system
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Gajagojo: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
alobright17:
so you believe server changed the result format and bring the 2021 result template instead of the 2023 ? Hahahahaha guy you people can believe things ooooo .

This is like saying glitch changed iPhone 14 to iPhone 8 Nawa ooooo

Just imagine a person is arrested with fake 5000 naira note insisting he got it from ATM machine and his brothers start arguing it was the bank staff who loaded the ATM with fake money ,they should probe the bank for 5000 note that CBN never produced

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Triplerg: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
The name of the exam center on the result was fake,the result format and printout was fake,why was she the only one that has irregularities in her result.
Honestly that settles it all. The girl just took the shine of the real top scorer. Having noticed that the other girl scored 360 being the top scorer, she decided to add 2 to that score to take her shine. But God made them foolish to use the old template
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Helel:

I tell you.

Religeon or christainity plays little role in their behaviour.

I’m confused what Christianity you people practice with the amount of devil sent hatred you display on here
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by pmatempire1: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
ok

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by seunayantokun(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
The matter should be silenced there forever in the interest of the life of the girl. The noise is too much., please.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Josephkabila12: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nothing will be suspended she'll be investigated and prosecuted
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Anusiemgood(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

You are the most useless and idiotic Person I have known from the nairaland,trust me... assuming the results was manufactured to give her a higher score, why suspending her for three years, What Jamb needed to know is to come out and insist on the original score , going further to punish her is why they are very stupid like you
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by brucelee29: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
I've been watching as the situation between Miss Mmesioma and jamb unfolds. People are quick to takes sides in the regards without actually knowing what type of fraud Jamb is.
Mmesioma may not score 360/362 as she claimed. But I strongly believe that she didn't upgrade her scores. Jamb should bury their heads in shame and take the simple step to not only apologize to Mmesioma, but to all other students who they've defrauded and humiliated in the past and present.
Jamb were quick to come out to say she forged her result. Will they still be quick to tell Nigerians the money collected from students who sent profile codes to 55019 and still didn't get the profile codes? And the sum of #50 was collected for every try, with the money going to their purse not the FG.
Now is the time to probe the Jamb boss who treats students like nonentity.

Once again, Mmesioma did not forget her scores. She printed it from Jamb site.
For those criticizing the girl, let me tell you don't be hasty in conclusion.
Jamb just introduced a new software for this year's jamb examination and was tested during the jamb mock exams. We are still in Nigeria, hence, it was noted that the software failed, that was why the jamb mock was not written that day in about 95% of the examination centre s across Nigeria. The jamb mock was rescheduled for another day.

Jamb should blame themselves and accept that the fault was from there instead of humiliating the little girl. They were in a hurry to ban her for three years when they're still investigating according to them.
A neutral investigator should come in to do this job.
Even if she did not score the highest scores, she should be apolozied to by the FG, because Jamb is their property. While the jamb head, Prof Ishaq Oloyede be removed from office. He has overstated his tenure. They should ask him where the #50 for profile codes is going to.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by doyin01: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okortor:
You are fool and if care not taken, I will track and fish out ur location. Innocency isn't determined by mere looks and words, there are criterias and military measures put in place to ascertain ones innocency even before vigorous investigations. Be careful with ur word's even though this is a faceless forum as you could still be indited.

I said you should Shut up you this idiot...empty barrels makes the loudest noise..
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Triplerg: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
doyin01:

You must be a dumb intelligent officer...Any sensible intelligent officer is aware that a criminal can look innocent and speak innocently but that does not mean they are not guilty...

That chidinma lady who killed her sugar daddy at lekki...she looked even more innocent than this 19 years lady...and she speaked more innocently than this 19 years lady...but was she guilty or not ? .....nonsense intelligent officer..
You dey mind that dumbo? He is not anything close to being an intelligence officer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared / 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students / Check Absu Results Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.